Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigeria: $1bn FG Loan Request For Arms Deal Actually Involves Money. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: $1bn FG Loan Request For Arms Deal Actually Involves Money. (418 Views)

Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request / Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request / Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: $1bn FG Loan Request For Arms Deal Actually Involves Money. by adioolayi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Meanwhile, the House was briefed on Tuesday on why the report on the $1bn ‎loan request by Jonathan was still not ready for consideration by lawmakers.

The matter had been referred to the Joint Committee on Finance/Aids/Loans on September 30 for consideration on October 14.

But, as members resumed on Tuesday, it was missing on the Order Paper, prompting members to ask questions on why the report was not ready.

Chairman of the committee, Mr. Abdulmumin Jibrin, briefed the‎ House that there were issues yet to be resolved.

He disclosed that while the impression created by the Federal Government was that the loan was just a “mere exchange of military hardware”, the joint committee found out that money was involve.

When will these people stop milking Nigeria...I hope this Nation will not go dry before revolution comes.
sad
Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-floors-pdp-over-inecs-power-to-deploy-troops/

(1) (Reply)

I want to be an Observer during 2015 Election - What should I do. / Was Nigeria's Government Hoodwinked Over Boko Haram 'truce'? Why Didn't Our ... / 40 PDP Senators Granted Automatic Ticket To Contest In 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.