Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On (4053 Views)

10 Most Common Beauty Mistakes Made By Women That Turn Men Off. / Four Ways To Secretly Turn Her On / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ladies, you might need to re-shape your
thoughts after reading this article if you are one of those that assume that your man is only turned on by slim and tall model figures in high heels, skimpy and sexy clothes who have applied various layers of makeup. Following a series of feedback from men, you may be relieved to know that this is not always the case. Below, we will share the top 10 things that women do that
secretly turn men on. You would surely be
surprised at numbers 9 and 10.

1. THE COLOUR RED
So many people wrongly think that “pink is sexy”, however, there has been a scientific study that proves that women who wear red color turn men on a lot more than any other color because red also makes makes women seem warmer and more competent. Psychologists at
the Central China Normal University, in Wuhan, China, conducted this study by showing 280
heterosexual students of the university 32
pictures of the opposite sex and they were
asked to evaluate and rate them in order in
which they found them attractive and of-course
you can guess what colour emerged on top.
Similar study that produced similar result was also conducted by University of Rochester
psychologists. There is every possibility that this behaviour could be largely due to cultural
adaptation because of close association of red
color with valentine, petals, red light districts, romantic dinner etc, but be it what it may, it is
also probably due to reasons such as
the red of blushing, which is always sexy. But the fact remains that the “lady in red” usually stands out from the crowd and is often
appealing to men to the point of going over to say hello.

2. HANDYWOMEN
Most men would want to play a hero most
especially when asked to fix a minor stuff at
home but it is cool to see a lady climb up a stool to change a light bulb in her home and be able to fix some other things around all by herself! A lot of guys would rather go with a woman that is able to fix a dismantled and boxed centre table
than someone that would call a handyman to do that.

3. LADIES WHO CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES
Girls please get this right. Video games are not meant for guys alone. It is a great way to have fun together. Generally, men find women who can handle game controller quite attractive.
There is something that keeps telling him “she is smart” when you are playing video game with him and it doesn’t matter if you lose the first few games because it is especially sexy if you show great interest and eventually gets to beat him.

4. WOMEN WHO CAN COOK
It is often said that the easiest way to a man’s
heart is through his stomach. Nothing is as
impressive as a woman who enters kitchen
confidently to come out with a tasty three
course meal, all prepared from scratch to go with the season. This definitely appeals to the interest of many men.

5. WOMEN WITH CURVES
This speaks to all you women out there who are actively dieting for the purpose of losing that last stubborn 5 or 10 kilograms, please stop! Just In case you are still being deceived by what you see in magazines and movies, a study has been
conducted which revealed that most men as a matter of fact really don’t like stick figures rather, they tend to prefer women who have curves irrespective of size.
This is based on an evolutionary reason that made men to prefer women with bigger hips and thighs! Though all men have their individual
preferences but most are turned on by women who have a little bit more flesh and have e a bit more shape that most people imagine.

6. BEAUTY WITH LITTLE OR NO MAKE-UP
A little secret that most women are unaware of
is the fact that most men are much more
attracted to women who wear little or no
makeup so if you are one of those who spend endless hours plastering, painting and brushing, you might want to have a rethink. Men want to see the true beauty behind the mask because that is the beauty they would be seeing most times for the rest of their lives. If you have ever
heard of the phrase “less is more”, you would understand that sometimes, only lip gloss and a very thin layer of powder is already enough to get men rolling.

7. COOL MANNER OF LAUGHTER
There are several ways a woman’s laughter can
be a turn on for guys one of which is when she laughs at a man’s jokes when a he is trying to be funny. This makes the man realise that they both share the same sense of humour. It is important though that your laughter is controllable without wild gestures as this sends out the wrong message.

8. GENTLE TOUCH
A gentle innocuous touch from a lady is
something that a man can spend his entire night dwelling on. The touch doesn’t have to be intimate because men generally love when a woman touches them in the public in the middle of a conversation. Another great way to perform
this act is to give him a gentle touch with a slight rub rather than calling to get his attention in the public. This is usually enough to drive men crazy.

9. WEARING YOUR MAN’S CLOTHES
A woman who passes the night and puts on one of the man’s shirts while walking round the
house is very likely to be found more attractive to the man because men see it as the woman being free and not being too cautious which
could be much more sexy than the sexiest
lingerie and the killer feat that crowns it all is
when the woman leaves behind on the shirt, her
nice fragrance; most men would not bother to wash the shirt too quickly.

10. FEAR
A recent study conducted at the Capilano suspension bridge Vancouver, British Columbia
has revealed that fear can be a turn on for
men. A group of men were asked to cross a
dangling bridge 230 feet above a river canyon and it was observed that the group that were anxious while crossing the scary bridge were far more likely to find a certain woman sexually
attractive when compared to another group that crossed a nearby bridge that wasn’t as scary
and so were not conspicuously anxious while crossing the bridge.
There have also been other similar studies
showing that anxious women are more likely to be sexually drawn to particular men. In essence, there is something about the state of fear or anxiety in all of us that appears to make us more likely to be sexually attracted to others.
Source www.buzzsouthafrica.com/things-ladies-do-secretly-turn-men-on/

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by kozaic(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
If I turn him on... What next?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by eph12(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
kozaic:
You turn him off next
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by pamcode(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
op i agree with no 1nyc write up
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
kozaic:
If u ask me na who i go ask...?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Warris dis?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Juliaann(f): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
So if I turn him on what will happen next?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by dagentility(f): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Noted
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Raymysterio(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
So men na Torchlight now abi? Turn on and off at will... Hmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by odikomo1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
kozaic:

Fu*ck him.

Ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
odikomo1:

i agree with number 2,3,4,5,6,7.8,9 but disagree with number 1 and 10.
For number 1 the colour red is captivating and warm but a lady in blue is cool and innocent. Check them out when next you see one.
For number 10 a lady that is easily frightened is like a child. Everyone wants a brave woman who can take risk and defend her husband and children like the mother hen. In fact its a big turn off to see a woman who panicks @a slight sense danger(truely femine but very childish).

Your likes/food is another man's dislikes/poison. Different men have different philia and phobia. U shouldn't generalize

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by odikomo1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
pussyaddict:

Your likes/food is another man's dislikes/poison. Different men have different philia and phobia. U shouldn't generalize
correction accepted and those were my own opinion.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by vizkiz: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Juliaann:
So if I turn him on what will happen next?

that's Bull!..what happens when ever you turn your boo on?

You have a prayer section?? undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by joe17: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
I disagree with 1 and 10. Dnt like' fear fear' girls. And red? Not really, I lik 'em on pink.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Juliaann(f): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
vizkiz:

that's Bull!..what happens when ever you turn your boo on?

You have a prayer section?? undecided

Hot romance and other thingswink
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by rattlesnake(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
In SUMMARY

MEN are turned on by ladies who don't exist undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Wow! Really educative! cheesy never knew little things like that could turn a man on!! But seriously fear?? Thats bizzare! Op, u forgot to put a confident and ambitious woman with great dreams can also turn some guys on! E.g my brother smiley cool write up!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2014
[s]
kozaic:
[/s]
Yu turn him off back!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by SaintMog(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2014
kozaic:

He will turn you off.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by vizkiz: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2014
Juliaann:
Hot romance and other thingswink

yeah cry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by holyboss: 5:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2015
holyboss:
Bro, pls hit me on whatsapp ASAP
add me with dis number, +233237280716
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 28, 2015
holyboss:
Bro, pls hit me on whatsapp ASAP
add me with dis number, +233237280716

(1) (Reply)

Guyz,:how many of you used this cell phone to sex a lady easily? / Some Cool Facts About Handsome Dudes U May Not Have Come Across / Should I Be Worried About Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.