Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Dealing With A Snoring Partner - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With A Snoring Partner (29546 Views)

Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by afangide(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2014
Most of you complaining about snorers would end up snoring in your late thirties, I no swear for una o!
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by ggrin(f): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
some babes snore dey naturally pursue mosquitogrin

grin
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Mintayo(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2014
Everybody snores,its just that the volume differs!:p
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Ayosh(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2014
Baddo101:
How to deal wth a snooring partner? Slap d nonsence out of ur partner's cheek anytime he/she snores. u will thank me later.
. You are sure your name bro
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by erico2k2(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Me I dey snore like say them drop bomb grin grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Since this government of Jonathan started I have been snoring ...can't factor why?
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
I hate snoring, my brother snores like a trailer on the night journey to the northern part... De guy go snore.....him go dey change different gears, after 8mins or thereabout him go release air from his mouth like a trailer chisssssssssssssssssss, him go start again from gear 1. Sometimes him dey snore like frog. I don warn am tire, then i no dey sleep well, na so i go dey hit am with pillow him no go talk but early in d morning de guy go dey complain dey warn me.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2014
adet991:
I thank God for my life because the only problem I gat with snoring people around me is before I sleep,once I'm off forget it,you can snore all you like I care less

You must be a very bad sleeper then. Your type, even if fire catches the house or armed robbers invasion (God forbid), you wont hear until when after it will be too late. Lol
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Juliaann:
I hate it I pray not to date one someday because I just can't handle it

I like ur face cap.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Have been having issues with people that snores until I had a son that snores every night after playing all day in school. I can't kick him out. I have to adapt sha. Lol

Yeah, that makes u a real dad...accommodating him despite his shortcomings.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Jessewizy(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2014
What about the one who Salivates? Snoring is even better
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Kbabie(f): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2014
My hubby does snore. I didn't find out till after we got married. He's not fat or obese. I actually found out much later that his little nephew snores too. I joke that it runs in the family grin. In terms of handling it, I sometimes nudge him, so he can change his sleeping position and that helps a bit so that I can at least sleep. Though I noticed its not every night he snores. I have learnt to live with it and manage the situation. Suggestions of having separate beds is not good for any marriage at all. Besides wouldn't you rather have a snoring man than a man beater? Count your blessings. Ciao!

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2014
urhoboman:
snoring is a NO NO for me. I guess all big/fatties snore.

If you have snoring spouse, use your pillow to do the needful.
what's d needful? Suffocate the person?
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2014
OjeriakhiVictor:
what's d needful? Suffocate the person?
am joking no.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by fpeter(f): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2014
y'all are taking it lightly because you've never experienced a snoring partner
personally i struggle with insomnia and it's not very easy for me to sleep all
night, so imagine when you now have a snorer in the same bed? cry
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by kelsgal(f): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2014
My fiance snores although nt every nite. Anytime he snores while slipn,i adjust his neck or mk him kip his head on my arm n slip. Whenever he does any of that,he doesnt snore again.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by kelsgal(f): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Kbabie:
My hubby does snore. I didn't find out till after we got married. He's not fat or obese. I actually found out much later that his little nephew snores too. I joke that it runs in the family grin. In terms of handling it, I sometimes nudge him, so he can change his sleeping position and that helps a bit so that I can at least sleep. Though I noticed its not every night he snores. I have learnt to live with it and manage the situation. Suggestions of having separate beds is not good for any marriage at all. Besides wouldn't you rather have a snoring man than a man beater? Count your blessings. Ciao!
thanks for dis. a snoring man is better than a man beater and having separate beds is not good for any marriage.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by AriDsexy(f): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2014
klem93:

lols, am confused
About what?if u've tried other options like I said before,then u could just sleep elsewhere

Except ur confused about something else.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by OBILOLIGHT(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Fact.... In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders. Remind him/her of that
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by AriDsexy(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Adetayo100:
I hate someone snoring beside me, sometimes i feel like killing the person with a pillow.
Hehehehe.....remind whoever sleeps on the same bed with u to wear u handcuffs
For the person's safety sha. grin
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Lywiled: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Juliaann:
I hate it I pray not to date one someday because I just can't handle it

U wouldn't know. For some pple it comes as they advance. A guy got married to a lady, he wasn't snorin & by d time he turned 35, he was a bonafide snorer.

What will u do leave ur marriage because ur husband started snorin all of a sudden.

Like d article pointd out some snorin r health-related. Lol
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Evicsholar(f): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2014
1one:
I don't think there's anything wrong in married couples sleeping in different rooms IF AND ONLY IF snoring of either partner is the cause.

I would love my wife till infinity but if she snores so loud as to disturb my sleep.... Then sweet, you're so leaving this bed... I can sneak into her bed every now and again for some midnight "action".. After that I fly back to my bed.

I had a room mate while serving, that snored like crazy, he was on the big side, so I guess generally fat people snore more.. I just couldn't stand it.... I'm a very very light sleeper, so the faintest sound wakes me up.... Anytime he starts snoring I either prod him a bit or hit his mattress, he stops for a while but continues.. It was such a frustrating experience... I was too delighted when he told us he was leaving the family house... Even though I later left too but wheeeeeew!!!!

Nobody deserves to be denied a peaceful sleep, I don't snore, I've had enough room mates through school and service year to attest to that, but if I did and I got married... I would by myself, carry myself to another room... Love conquers all quite alright, but when your body needs sleep and rest of mind... Love cannot block out the gravel-like sounds of a snoring partner.
For me, i dont think sleeping in different room is the best option cos i'm also a light sleeper and any lil noise wakes me. My dad snores heavily and it disturbs my sleep even though we dont sleep in the same room. Medical advice seems better
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by daveP(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2014
hapiness44:
Mum and Dad snore a lot,its like a competition between them...lol...but the one that bothers me now is my younger bro,Morning,afternoon and night he snores anytime he sleeps,he his not fat at all..he is just 21 and he snores this loud,I wonder what will happen when he gets married.. Is snoring hereditary?
aha why now! Its not hereditary!
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by EveInDGarden(f): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
If this guy slaps your mum in front of you in public, what will
you do?
Be sincere:

1 Share

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by 1one: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2014
Evicsholar:
For me, i dont think sleeping in different room is the best option cos i'm also a light sleeper and any lil noise wakes me. My dad snores heavily and it disturbs my sleep even though we dont sleep in the same room. Medical advice seems better

Yeah ofcourse medical solution is the best option, but if the treatment or therapy is going to last for a couple of months... I think it's still fair enough to stay in separate rooms.. Getting good sleep is very important I'm sure you would agree?... Imagine having half baked sleep consecutively for a month... It's definitely going to make you a very cranky person
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by darlingnuel(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Na to slap am comot my bed sure pass.... Slap away the evil spirit of snoring
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by ITarena: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Simply get him Anti Snore device here: (http://www.it-arena.net

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by farano(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
If I snore, farano would have told me.
Exactly grin
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by slimmingcare(f): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Snoring is a very bad habit.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by topemirates(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2014
The two of us had better be snoring...
That'll make it balanced!
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by destante(f): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2014
topemirates:
The two of us had better be snoring...
That'll make it balanced!
hehe, more like that will make it more unpleasantly noisy.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by topemirates(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2014
destante:
hehe, more like that will make it more unpleasantly noisy.

We won't know cos we'll both be fast asleep lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Hilarious Family Whatsapp Chats / ‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.