Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi (1657 Views)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter / Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by IBRAHIMLAMOUR: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
The governor-elect of
Ekiti state, Ayodele
Fayose is already
assuming the powers of
the substantive governor
of the state even as he
yet to be sworn in as
governor.
Fayose, whose
inauguration as the
incoming governor of the
state is due on Thursday,
announced the lifting of
the curfew imposed by
the outgoing Governor,
Dr. Kayode Fayemi.
Fayemi, had following the widespread violence across the state capital after the
murder of a former Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers,
Omolafe Aderiye, by unknown gunmen, imposed a 7pm and 7am curfew in the state
till further notice.
The governor, whose campaign office and three vehicles in the state secretariat of
the All Progressives Congress were burnt, urge the citizenry to be vigilant and
provide the security agencies with details of suspicious activities that can undermine
the peace in our state.
But Fayose, while featuring on a live radio and television interview monitored on the
Nigerian Television Authority in Ado-Ekiti lifted the curfew.
He said residents should ignore the subsisting curfew and go about their normal duty
because it had brought untold hardship to the people.
He said, “It is unfortunate that people have been put on under needless pressure and
I have discussed with police and the army on the need to let people move around
freely.”
He promised to personally seek the release of anyone arrested by law enforcement
agencies.
Fayose likened the alleged last minute efforts by the All Progressives Congress and
the Ekiti-11 to stop his October 16 inauguration to the last kick of a dying horse..................LINK..................http://abusidiqu.com/yet-to-assume-office-ekiti-gov-elect-ayo-fayose-lifts-curfew-imposed-by-gov-fayemi/
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by MaleoPearls(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by cbrass(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lol..honestly a LEOPARD CAN NEVER CHANGE ITS SKIN.....gringrin
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by kestolove95(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
The court will soon deliver ur judgemnt...u no go last for office...somebody shud pls quote me
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by Harmthe(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
i tot pple said Ekiti have d highest number of doctorate degree.
i tire o.
(ekitipolitics season 2)

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by mistudreh(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
PEACE NOW.... JUSTICE LATER!!!
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by Surplus90(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
seriously dis man is another idi amin of Uganda o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by topearos(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Surplus90:
seriously dis man is another idi amin of Uganda o
What do you mean? Try and make the sentence understandable.
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by topearos(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
kestolove95:
The court will soon deliver ur judgemnt...u no go last for office...somebody shud pls quote me
Let's wait and see.
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by cbrass(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Harmthe:
i tot pple said Ekiti have d highest number of doctorate degree.
i tire o.
(ekitipolitics season 2)

Some even said that they have highest number of professors in the Nigeria. You see my brother, its not all about education some times. No matter how much you decorate a pig, a pig will still always be a pig tongue
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by egift(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ekiti Reign Of Thuggery - coming soon!
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by cbrass(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
topearos:

What do you mean? Try and make the sentence understandable.

What is wrong with that sentence pls
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by citizenY(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
topearos:

Let's wait and see.

We have trying times ahead. With what I have seen in the last four years , Fayose as the face of our next generation of governors and possibly? GEJ after 2015, wahala dey ....
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by Descartes: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
cbrass:

Some even said that they have highest number of professors in the Nigeria. You see my brother, its not all about education some times. No matter how much you decorate a pig, a pig will still always be a pig tongue
Una no go kill pesin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by cbrass(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Descartes:
Una no go kill pesin gringrin

Na so nw...if they were never educated we will understand, infact NUC should close all scls in Ekiti, cos its of no use
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by Uteghe(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Isaiah 3:4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.
Ekiti people should repent.Thats what you get when you replace PhD holder with a ''WAEC attempted''.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by cbrass(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Uteghe:
Isaiah 3:4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.
Ekiti people should repent.Thats what you get when you replace PhD holder with a ''WAEC attempted''.

Chaii!!grin that was heavy
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by Canme4u(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
@the poster above me, you funny die. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by oduastates: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2014
The infrastructure of a thug
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by alakaloko(m): 3:52am On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

a sane mind will clear tell you are the pig here...
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by Harmthe(m): 5:15am On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

i use all my body join second u.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by philantoxx(m): 5:27am On Oct 15, 2014
ok
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by linsa01(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2014
May God forgive some of you for nonsense things you write about Ekiti. Fayemi left Ekiti on Tuesday without suspending the curfew he imposed on the state. It's obvious the essence of the curfew is long overdue. Though he is yet to be sworn in, he has suspended the 7-7 curfew. Where is Fayemi to insist on the continuation of the curfew? Afterall he is still the governor till 12midnight of today. But alas the debtor don run comot for the state. So talk is cheap you can say anything about Fayose and Ekiti. Just as He(Fayose) said, his opponents should keep winning the media while he keeps winning the masses.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by saintjoel(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2014
"I am not condemning them. But I want to tell Ekiti people the whole truth. I have all the documents, the total of Ekiti debts now stood at 86billion naira.
"It will take the year 2020 to fully pay these debts. I will reveal the true financial status of Ekiti to the world on Thursday.

"They have now ran away, all of them.''

"I left N10.4billion in Ekiti account in 2006."

~Ekiti Governor-Elect, Ayo Fayose, speaking now on Progress FM.

If fayemi and APC are saints like many people are potraying them,why the sudden dissapearance from Ekiti,why didn't Fayemi wait behind to handover to Fayose,why didn't Fayemi lift the curfew before running away from Ekiti. Like fayose has said and I qoute "let them continue to win the media and I'll continue win the masses",we can't be wiser than the people of Ekiti state (My thots).
Re: Ekiti Gov-elect, Ayo Fayose Lifts Curfew Imposed By Gov Fayemi by EldaTimba(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Fayose ni oooooooooooooooo o o o.

#ghanamustgo

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Fifth Strongest Army In Africa / Companies Donations For Gej's Re-election Against CAMA Section38(2) / Pushed To The Wall, Nigerians Opt For Buhari- New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.