Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! (5432 Views)

How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Cool
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Interesting story smiley
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Yemisi63: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mayosky15754:
FP material.....

Naija single gurl has made my day.....
just had to repost from her blog
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Yemisi63: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
olukenzo:
Reminds me of the previous thread, equally hilarious. Perhaps this is fiction, IDK.
its the same naijasinglegirl that wrote that. Believe me once you begin job hunting, you've got to brace yourself for insults and nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lmao grin grin grin.

Such an excellent writer.
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by uboma(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

The interviewer may also be using her rude tactic to judge how interviewees will respond to stress and a rude passenger in flight.

Very true...
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by uboma(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
dominique:
@Uboma, you're right. Some interviewers will deliberately but up a nasty attitude to test how you will comport yourself on the job. There are also others that will treat applicants like trash because they feel they're doing them a favour. Any serious job applicant definitely knows better than to lash out a prospective employer. Nice story all the same.

Very true...
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yemisi63:
its the same naijasinglegirl that wrote that. Believe me once you begin job hunting, you've got to brace yourself for insults and nonsense

I noticed, I thought you authored the previous one.

FP worthy thread.
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
From the first line I knew it was her write up. When will naijasinglegirl land a job offer biko.

1 Like

Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Pamcrest(f): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Well written prose, op. But if it's a true story, then u have several lessons to learn from yr experience
1). U should not have eaten d bread when u were told mama mora had Apollo
2). U should have told yr interviewer u wanted to defer yr interview
3). U know Apollo is infectious (like Ebola) yet u went and made contact with people...do u want to distribute it?
4). U failed woefully....interviews don't check only yr qualifications or skills for d job but also yr attitude/reactions. For d type of job u were applying for n yr angry display towards fatty, u are not a suitable candidate to be an air hostess - what wd u do to a passenger who annoys u?

But u are a good writer though
My humble submission
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Looks like fiction.... interesting read, nice write-up though wink
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ok and then what happened?? undecided
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Fadeshines(f): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
For your affordable aso oke for all sorts of events, add @fadeshines on twitter and instagram or 2ba49910 on bbm.
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

The interviewer may also be using her rude tactic to judge how interviewees will respond to stress and a rude passenger in flight.

Exactly!!!
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lol!!!!

Best story ever
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by Exjoker(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
What else will I type if not LOL
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by cc150615(f): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2014
dominique:
@Uboma, you're right. Some interviewers will deliberately but up a nasty attitude to test how you will comport yourself on the job. There are also others that will treat applicants like trash because they feel they're doing them a favour. Any serious job applicant definitely knows better than to lash out a prospective employer. Nice story all the same.
prospective employer? from my experience most enployers usually behave very nice to applicants specially wen it's a big firm but whenever they employ the services of recruitment agencies it's shit nd when u eventually meet the employer you'll be like why were these middlemen portraying such a bad image, sometimes I wish the employer could see the way their middle men handle the job.
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by chiefo101(f): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
so funny cant stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Fought With My Rude Interviewer! by miimss: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
After reading this, I conclude that Jonathan must go grin

Lol do you still think that

(1) (2) (Reply)

WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song / Stanbic IBTC Bank Reviews Salary / Zidisha Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.