Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? (567 Views)

Can Yhu Date A Girl Without Curves/does Girls Without Curves Interest Yhu?? / Who Is Your Most Beautiful/ Handsome Romancelander? / Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by demix007(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2014
Twice nw in my past relationships,there has always been a beautiful gal dah will happen to b d friend of d gal I was dating...so as I come dey wonder dat if I had met such gal b4 I met my girlfriend,would I rather av dated ha...my answer has always been clouded though.

I know as u dey read d post,ur mind don dey with dat beautiful friend of ur current girlfriend or dat cool dude dah u happen to b crushing on buh u can't date coz he's ur boyfriend's friend..

So lemme just ask,if u had met him earlier or u were handed d chance to...would you rather dat him/her??
Re: Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by Tallesty1(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2014
NO
Re: Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by deuce7(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2014
It's against the codes
Re: Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2014
hmm, if I had met him before my boyfriend, and I like his character, and he likes me back, I would date him. but now, I can't coz I'm already dating my boyfriend and I love him, so I won't even look st other guys smiley
Re: Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by Mprex(f): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2014
Nah nah nah
Re: Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by sirjohnson(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2014
I wouldn want to mar the sweet relationship with my friend cos of a biatch
Re: Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2014
And then when you start dating that beautiful girl or handsome dude, you might meet a more beautiful girl or handsome dude through him or her. Contentment is the key.
Re: Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2014
MzPreshie:
And then when you start dating that beautiful girl or handsome dude, you might meet a more beautiful girl or handsome dude through him or her. Contentment is the key.

Word!
Re: Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Hmm. Hard to admit but true sha.

I met my fiancé's friend before her, there was a like chemistry then but I didn't want her. Now I'm with my girl and she (the friend) shows once in a while how seriously her interest is.

Funny enough my fiancé knows and still decides to keep her as a close friend. I don't think I can do that sha - close friends with my rival? Mba!

Her friend (who has a bobo o) even told her jokingly that she stole me. I keep wandering what my babe was still doing, but I guess she's being smart sha. You know ...keep your enemies closer grin

So for me, I sabi Wetin I want. No matter how beautiful a chic is, if you ain't got the main thing - character, ain't dating you. Because me no get time for flings - jungle dey mature grin
And...

I LOVE MY BABE DIE

(1) (Reply)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) / Curbing Domestic Violence / Pls How Can I Overcome This Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.