Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics (60108 Views)

Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
ezeuba:

Keep living in delusion boy...
Wat d hell u sayn, I got facts 2 back wat am sayn ur delusion talk is baseless so keep ur baseless thoughts 2 urself.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Attorney1Lawz: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
bigboy1010:

OAU

MORE PICTURES AND LESS TALK
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
bigboy1010:

OAU
I wish these pictures were recent.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
what hapin?? whats wrong with that? If i dont take care of him, WHO WILL
I hear u.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by bigboy1010: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

PICTURES PLEASE

1 Share

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by CLEARINGAGENT: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
If u see GREAT IFE u go bow
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by bigboy1010: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=Attorney1Lawz post=27166605]

PICTURES PLEASE [/quote

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Omimah:

They have been abandonned.
So y u sayn no scul comes close 2 OAU? Is it cos of central ac? Ok CU has central ac in its chapel, anoda in its twin lecture theatres, anoda in its amphitheatre, all functional so kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by micolaj: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
OAU,UI,UNIBEN,CU is d best BLAH BLAH BLAH, YET W No fit produce common RADIO.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
You go dey snap abi.
If dem expel you now you go talk say school no good by then undecided cry cry
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by WIZGUY69(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
kulkatty:

Sambisa sad

Op, I guess you haven't seen [size=24pt] UNIBEN [/size]
have you seen [size=24] FUTA [/size]
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by vajose1: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice edifice..they should make it more affordable though.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Penboy: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettyboi1989:
What are dese ppl sayn dat its masses dat contributed to d build up of what's on canaan land? Ya'll don't want to see the good in anything, ya'll only want to believe that its only poor ppl dat top the numbers of members in winners? If u all claim dat d masses dere are poor, how come dere are way so many cars there during sunday service that people who come late will hardly find where to park their cars noting the large size of the compound yet d car parks get filled up n there's still more cars on the drive way lookn 4 where to park (m nt talkn bout old or rickety cars). So what's the nonsense dat its poor peoples money dat was used to build covenant?
chai, whoever said the masses are poor? English Language, causing problem since 7AD.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by bigboy1010: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=bigboy1010 post=27167129][/quote]

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by vajose1: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice edifice..they should make it more affordable though. Kinda reminds me of Unijos.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Data plan made easier,call me or chat me up on this line for your CHEAP MTN AND INTERNET DATA PLAN on this line on 08091509695
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by adepiero: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
we dey talk better university with structures! covenant sef dey show face smellos...
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by PocoAPoco57: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Soldier Barracks
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Omimah: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettyboi1989:

So y u sayn no scul comes close 2 OAU? Is it cos of central ac? Ok CU has central ac in its chapel, anoda in its twin lecture theatres, anoda in its amphitheatre, all functional so kini big deal?
CU is nowhere close to OAU.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by pweetyz(f): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
OP do you mean the best or the finest..please be specific..a school is termed best when all aspect of its existence is put under check..so according to the 2014 ranking..it is the 6th best in the country and not the best..please stop posting wrong info jhare..no hard feelings
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Omimah: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
bigboy1010:

That is Amphitheatre viewed from Motion Ground.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by SirNuell1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
OP it's obvious u haven't seen.........

FUTA
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Omimah: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
micolaj:
OAU,UI,UNIBEN,CU is d best BLAH BLAH BLAH, YET W No fit produce common RADIO.
I don't know of CU and UNIBEN, but as for OAU and UI, there are radio stations, Great FM and Diamond FM respectively.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Leebeedo:

Wats in UI in terms of structure?they've got obsolete structures mostly

Have you been to UI?

Go back to First Page. I have updated it.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Mbediogu(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Explicit01:
With so much i have seen, i can conclusively say that covenant university is the best i have been to in nigeria.

To those beautiful houses I say: Cuculus non facit nonacum - the cloak does not make the monk. All that glitters is not gold.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Explicit01: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
FrancisTony:
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

OP, you haven't seen University of Ibadan- Recte Sapere Fons.

Smh

www.nairaland.com/attachments/809846_0017_VET_MEDICINE_2_jpg3ae9e78886b9fe415f20c4490b6c3675

covenant looks better than UI, i have been to UI times without numbers. the last pics isn't UI but UITH.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by paulGrundy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
it should be t.he best or so.

but its being funded and maintained by the masses in the form of the billions they pay in offering and tithes.

the money is much to the extent that they can not begin to spend all of it so they channell some to the school.

not forgetting the exorbitant fees their students pay.

How much did you pay as tithe or offering in the church?
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Explicit01:
covenant looks better than UI, i have been to UI times without numbers. the last pics isn't UI but UITH.

Haters will surely hate. undecided

UITH mean University of Ibadan Teaching hospital.

Quit hating before you die young. angry
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by piagetskinner(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Y una dey vex 4 the school na...wetin e du una?
Btw, I love the structures, they look more modern than the ones supposedly funded by the fed/state govt
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Billygee2u: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
op,what of sambisa forest university ?
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by sam4(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Aleyin o chai. Hmmm owo oniru owo alata richest pastor in the world. Heaven no sure oo. Go n read ur bible on 2 much money
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by YemziAdez(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
kulkatty:

Sambisa sad

Op, I guess you haven't seen [size=24pt] UNIBEN [/size]
Yeah yeah,UNIBEN,UNIBEST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives / Notice; Delsu Post Ume Results Out / Nigerian Author Includes 'Mutual Masturbation' In JSS 1 Book (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.