Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. (4805 Views)

10 Cheap Quality Android Smartphones You Can Buy In Nigeria With N20k Minimum / The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now / Smartphones You Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Collinz2(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2014
adexsimply:
Oya Oga OP, add infinix zero! For we Wey no get money angry
na bros phone na dey there no small pikin chinko.
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Collinz2(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2014
genchukky:
I really dont know why tecno phantom z is never added to decent smartphone write ups,i recently purchased one and I must say it is a brilliant phone......
put ur phantom z for one corner first na bros phone we dey talk about.
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by KidProgrammer(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:
Not a very effective list and not much info given. Not feeling half of the phones on that list. Except maybe the Google Nexus. Sounds cool. But really, a phone that's actually designed to bend? Who'd want a curved phone really?
if it's not effective,just create a new thread and put those that are effective their.back to the matter,the phone can bend,it is not design as a curved phone, it is designed and build as other smartphones out there,it bend when you bend it..N.B-when you create your thread of effective smartphones,h0lla me!
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Aida13: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2014
KidProgrammer:
if it's not effective,just create a new thread and put those that are effective their.back to the matter,the phone can bend,it is not design as a curved phone, it is designed and build as other smartphones out there,it bend when you bend it..N.B-when you create your thread of effective smartphones,h0lla me!

why on earth would I create a thread on effective smartphones? The hell? Take my criticism to mind and improve, bro. That's the point. Not here to lock horns with you. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Especially when you aim to give people valuable info.
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by KidProgrammer(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2014
genchukky:
I really dont know why tecno phantom z is never added to decent smartphone write ups,i recently purchased one and I must say it is a brilliant phone......
oh,acc0rding to 16 survey i make online and offline,tecno phantom z just appeared in 3 of the 16 survey,why adding it then..all what i posted there are products of online and offline research i made.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by KidProgrammer(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

why on earth would I create a thread on effective smartphones? The hell? Take my criticism to mind and improve, bro. That's the point. Not here to lock horns with you. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Especially when you aim to give people valuable info.
ok what about when you took the pain to conduct research offline,interviewing people using smartphones,asking this-asking that,getting into google+yahoo,collecting the info together,e.tc,just to make sure that fellow nigerians know the decent smartphones to buy,and here c0mes someone telling you the list is not effective. wetin u go do?
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Aida13: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2014
KidProgrammer:
ok what about when you took the pain to conduct research offline,interviewing people using smartphones,asking this-asking that,getting into google+yahoo,collecting the info together,e.tc,just to make sure that fellow nigerians know the decent smartphones to buy,and here c0mes telling you the list is not effective. wetin u go do?

Take it easy. LMAO it won't take me an hour to create a better post and I wouldn't have to do all that crap you mentioned. But if I offended you, it's OK ehnn I apologize. You got your message across which is also commendable. Oya chill undecided grin
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by KidProgrammer(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

Take it easy. LMAO it won't take me an hour to create a better post and I wouldn't have to do all that crap you mentioned. But if I offended you, it's OK ehnn I apologize. You got your message across which is also commendable. Oya chill undecided grin
LOL,OYA GO CREATE AM NAH,NA COPY AND PASTE YOU SABI.oya chill.#haterz.
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Aida13: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2014
KidProgrammer:
LOL,OYA GO CREATE AM NAH,NA COPY AND PASTE YOU SABI.oya chill.#haterz.

undecided undecided

You want to deny that 99.9 per cent of what you put up was not copied and pasted? My friend, relax. None of what you wrote was really original. I bet you just lifted it off another site, or at best paraphrased. Like I said, you got your message across. I just didn't like the presentation. In this world you have to get used to some simple criticism or you'll be barking at everyone.
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by KidProgrammer(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

undecided undecided

You want to deny that 99.9 per cent of what you put up was not copied and pasted? My friend, relax. None of what you wrote was really original. I bet you just lifted it off another site, or at best paraphrased. Like I said, you got your message across. I just didn't like the presentation. In this world you have to get used to some simple criticism or you'll be barking at everyone.
make i leave u jeje.
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by iamDozzy(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2014
KidProgrammer:
LG G Flex.
This is the world’s first curved, flexible smartphone with a self-healing rear panel. It has a Snapdragon 800 processor to boot.

This is not even LG's flagship. Heard of the G3 ?
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by KidProgrammer(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
iamDozzy:

This is not even LG's flagship. Heard of the G3 ?
n0p
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by genchukky(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Collinz2:
put ur phantom z for one corner first na bros phone we dey talk about.
my problem with ppl like u is that u just believe in branded products,without giving the lesser products a chance,and that is the problem with nigeria today.........
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by genchukky(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
KidProgrammer:
oh,acc0rding to 16 survey i make online and offline,tecno phantom z just appeared in 3 of the 16 survey,why adding it then..all what i posted there are products of online and offline research i made.
and the reason why tecno was in only 3 out of 16 is dat its not a big brand like samsung,nokia,htc etc.......but it is a great smartphone

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by bosun11(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
HTC M8 or Samsung Galaxy 4 ?? Based on battery life..which would you go for ??

#Just wanna know your opinions..no insults please
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Collinz2(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
genchukky:
my problem with ppl like u is that u just believe in branded products,without giving the lesser products a chance,and that is the problem with nigeria today.........
so boooring...
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by KidProgrammer(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
bosun11:

samsung battery still better
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Collinz2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
bosun11:

samsung galaxy s4 or note 4 or note 4 edge which of them?
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by bosun11(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Collinz2:
samsung galaxy s4 or note 4 or note 4 edge which of them?

samsung galaxy s4
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by plucky16(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
KidProgrammer:
LG G Flex.
This is the world’s first curved, flexible smartphone with a self-healing rear panel. It has a Snapdragon 800 processor to boot.

what does that mean
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Collinz2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
bosun11:

samsung galaxy s4
i think u go for s4
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by adahib: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
natureblack:
I rep #team M8

That wonderful feeling when a phone is QUITELY BRILLIANT smiley

You are so on point. The m8 is simply amazing. I'm yet to hold a phone that looks and feels as beautiful as the m8. This phone is simply wow. I don't regret the the amount I paid for it.
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by bosun11(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Collinz2:
i think u go for s4

but apart from the battery...which do you think has better features ??
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by bosun11(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
adahib:

You are so on point. The m8 is simply amazing. I'm yet to hold a phone that looks and feels as beautiful as the m8. This phone is simply wow. I don't regret the the amount I paid for it.

how much did you pay for it and like for how long does the battery last while u using it on 3G....8hrs ??
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by natureblack(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2014
adahib:

it's nice to know that .
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Collinz2(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2014
bosun11:

but apart from the battery...which do you think has better features ??
i think the m8 have move features than s4 cus it is htc latest device. Bt if it me, i will take s4 cus its a good phone for games
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by uzorlu1: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Nice smart phones you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures, specs and prices. You Pay on delivery.
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by bosun11(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Collinz2:
i think the m8 have move features than s4 cus it is htc latest device. Bt if it me, i will take s4 cus its a good phone for games

Thanks for your advice but i actually want a phone based on the display , battery life span, camera and other features..i hardly play games on my smartphone...i do more of movies
Re: Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. by Collinz2(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
bosun11:

Thanks for your advice but i actually want a phone based on the display , battery life span, camera and other features..i hardly play games on my smartphone...i do more of movies
the problem is u cnt get all the feature in one device, some phone it good display bt weak battery, is jst like that so b4 u buy look wht u want to use it for mainly and select which to buy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 / Iphone 12 Pro Max Vs Tecno Phantom X Camera Comparison / Plz, Hw Do I Reduce Mb Consumption In My Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.