Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones (3330 Views)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? / UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
I watched in awe today when the people's general declared for the Presidency of the Federal Republic Nigeria. It was indeed a day every Nigerian irrespective of religious, cultural or ethnic affiliation should be proud that we have a man of credibility ready to clean up the mess this country has become.

Some people have complained that he is old. My answer to them is this: Is it better to have a "young" president that carts away over half of the nations wealth and brings our country to ridicule in the committee of nations, or is it better to have someone old, who have a passion and heart to clean up the corrupt mess Nigeria has become?

Some people say he is muslim. My answer to them is this: Is it better to have a "christian" president that ridicles our nation, one that brings our people to poverty despite the enourmous wealth of the nation, one that pardons criminals and those who have stolen our common wealth, one that involved directly and indirectly in money laundering or a "muslim" who is ready to fix the mess that the so called "christian" has contributed in creating? And by the way does religion bring food to the table? Why do Nigerians travel to Dubai a lot, is it a "Christian" that fixed Dubai? let us throw the dark cloud of religion that blinds us logical reasoning! I am Christian and I will vote the General!

Some say he sponsors Boko Harm. My answer to them is this: How can a man barely worth up to N10 million in liquid cash sponsor Boko Harm? How can a man sponsor Boko Haram and bomb himself and his convoy?

It is high time we take our destiny in our hands and vote in credible candidates to office. Stop voting rogues and continually pilage our country, (Be it in APC or PDP). I am an APC but I do not support Atiku. This is about the future of Nigeria irrespective of party. You have the chance to change the Nightmare Nigeria has become under President Jonathan. Vote for General Mohammadu Buhari, the People's General, the man who will fearlessly change this country for good.

-CramJones

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by ahaika23: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
cramjones:
I watched in awe today when the people's general declared for the Presidency of the Federal Republic Nigeria. It was indeed a day every Nigerian irrespective of religious, cultural or ethnic affiliation should be proud that we have a man of credibility ready to clean up the mess this country has become.

Some people have complained that he is old. My answer to them is this: Is it better to have a "young" president that carts away over half of the nations wealth and brings our country to ridicule in the committee of nations, or is it better to have someone old, who have a passion and heart to clean up the corrupt mess Nigeria has become?

Some people say he is muslim. My answer to them is this: Is it better to have a "christian" president that ridicles our nation, one that brings our people to poverty despite the enourmous wealth of the nation, one that pardons criminals and those who have stolen our common wealth, one that involves directly and and indirectly in money laundering or a "muslim" who is ready to fix the mess that the so called "christian" has contributed in creating?

Some say he sponsors Boko Harm. My answer to them is this: How can a man barely worth up to N10 million sponsor Boko Harm? How can a man sponsor Boko Haram and bomb himself and his convoy?

It is high time we take our destiny in our hands and vote in credible candidates to office. Stop voting rogues and continually complain, you have a chance to change the Nightmare Nigeria has become under President Jonathan. Vote for General Mohammadu Buhari, the People's General, the man who will fearlessly change this country for good.

-CramJones

MUMU

21 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Today. The Journey has started
GMB2015
Thankz to all who made it possible

18 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by morefire: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
cramjones:

Some people say he is muslim. My answer to them is this: Is it better to have a "christian" president that ridicles our nation, one that brings our people to poverty despite the enourmous wealth of the nation, one that pardons criminals and those who have stolen our common wealth, one that involved directly and indirectly in money laundering or a "muslim" who is ready to fix the mess that the so called "christian" has contributed in creating?

Some say he sponsors Boko Harm. My answer to them is this: How can a man barely worth up to N10 million sponsor Boko Harm? How can a man sponsor Boko Haram and bomb himself and his convoy?

It is high time we take our destiny in our hands and vote in credible candidates to office. Stop voting rogues and continually complain, you have a chance to change the Nightmare Nigeria has become under President Jonathan. Vote for General Mohammadu Buhari, the People's General, the man who will fearlessly change this country for good.

-CramJones

haba how can you say he is not worth up to 10m naira

what happened to the missing 2.8billion usd oil money when he was PTDF chairman

ibeg jooooh the only Nigeria Ex head of state that didnt steal much might be Ernest Sonekan cos his regin was very short

plus even his yearly allowance as a past head of state is way more than 30M a year now you say he is worth only 10m

hiiiiiiissssss

18 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
morefire:

ibeg jooooh the only Nigeria Ex head of state that didnt steal much might be Ernest Sonekan cos his regin was very short

plus even his yearly allowance as a past head of state is way more than 30M a year now you say he is worth only 10m

hiiiiiiissssss

You can quote all the lies in the world, I will just suggest you don't derail this thread. GMB is not a rich a man, I know him personally, he does not even get any head of state allowance, at least since the time Yaraadua. He is supported mainly by stocks he has and his cow farm. Sometimes he gets donations here and there. When I said 10M I mean liquid cash, again, I say from insider knowledge he barely has that sum. You can believe whatever you choose to believe. Just don't derail this thread. Thank you.

-CramJones

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Civory(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
@cramjones please do not waste your precious time trying to explain the obvious to persons who actually know within them what the truth is. I read your write up and I believe like many others that you have spoken the truth and nothing but the whole truth, so help us GOD!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by morefire: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
cramjones:

You can quote all the lies in the world, I will just suggest you don't derail this thread. GMB is not a rich a man, I know him personally, he does not even get any head of state allowance, at least since the time Yaraadua. He is supported mainly by stocks he has and his cow farm. Sometimes he gets donations here and there. When I said 10M I mean liquid cash, again, I say from insider knowledge he barely has that sum. You can believe whatever you choose to believe. Just don't derail this thread. Thank you.

-CramJones

haba Mr insider

why you come de lie like this

he doesnt get his allowances as a past head of state

LMFAO but you know this particular one is a lie...

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by seunmsg(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
morefire:

hiiiiiiissssss

So buhari was PTDF chairman abi? And the 2.8billion naira scandal happened while he was at PTDF abi? Please get yourself properly educated before you come here to spew rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by drnoel: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
cramjones:

Some people say he is muslim. My answer to them is this: Is it better to have a "christian" president that ridicles our nation, one that brings our people to poverty despite the enourmous wealth of the nation, one that pardons criminals and those who have stolen our common wealth, one that involved directly and indirectly in money laundering or a "muslim" who is ready to fix the mess that the so called "christian" has contributed in creating? And by the way does religion bring food to the table? Why do Nigerians travel to Dubai a lot, is it a "Christian" that fixed Dubai? let us throw the dark cloud of religion that blinds us logical reasoning! I am Christian and I will vote the General!

Some say he sponsors Boko Harm. My answer to them is this: How can a man barely worth up to N10 million in liquid cash sponsor Boko Harm? How can a man sponsor Boko Haram and bomb himself and his convoy?

It is high time we take our destiny in our hands and vote in credible candidates to office. Stop voting rogues and continually pilage our country, (Be it in APC or PDP). I am an APC but I do not support Atiku. This is about the future of Nigeria irrespective of party. You have the chance to change the Nightmare Nigeria has become under President Jonathan. Vote for General Mohammadu Buhari, the People's General, the man who will fearlessly change this country for good.

-CramJones

SOD- So Of Devil. Ur words are like poison. They could kill but we are covered by the blood of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by victorD3: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
If APC hands Buhari a presidential ticket then Jonathan has less job to do. The result will be a lil different from 2011.

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Gbawe: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari is not a rich man by any stretch of the imagination. You children of hate should give the lies a rest. You are driven by nothing other than ethnic and religious hatred of GMB. In your hearts,you all know he is a man, unlike those you support clannishly, who has no use for Hill-top Mansions, Dubai Villa, Miami condominium, private jets, contracts, proxy ownership of Nigeria's juicy assets, oil blocs and Bentleys. Continue lying to yourselves shamelessly. That will not change the perception of Buhari as a currently desirable leader for a nation now desperately needing drastic change.

17 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by morefire: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
seunmsg:

So buhari was PTDF chairman abi? And the 2.8billion naira scandal happened while he was at PTDF abi? Please get yourself properly educated before you come here to spew rubbish.

bros no be fight, if i wasnt educated I would not have known that there is no way Buhari ruled nigeria without stealing from us

tell me He stole a little I will believe but to say he didnt steal at all and he doesnt have 10m cash in a bank account but he has millions to buy form and has been spending millions in past elections and will spend more in this election..

plus this was a man that said he was not going to contest again, now he is contesting and telling us nigerians begged him to contest but you say he is not a lair

bros you go him house go beg am to contest

so after Tinubu and co drop money for him to win election, they will not stael to get back their investment abi

bros now i don de vex but i promised not to insult any nairalander again and am praying to keep it that way.. But lets think jare

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
victorD3:
If APC hands Buhari a presidential ticket then Jonathan has less job to do. The result will be a lil different from 2011.

If Buhari emerge APC leader then Christmas has definitely come early for Jonathan!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Gbawe: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
drnoel:

SOD- So Of Devil. Ur words are like poison. They could kill but we are covered by the blood of Jesus.

The guy gave his opinion and all you can do, like a little brat, is to attack him without contributing to the substantive issues he raised. Is it not amazing how it is folks like you who wear your religion on your forehead who are often the most ungracious and ungodly members of this forum? So Jesus would sanction your intolerant and unprovoked attack against others? You Christian Boko haram and Catholic talibans are not different to other fundamentalists you hate passionately. You are merely their reflection of the same intolerance, extremism and disinterest in living and letting others live.

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Gbawe: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
mikeansy:

If Buhari emerge APC leader then Christmas has definitely come early for Jonathan!

Guy, you're like a broken record now. You have said the same thing 500 times and we heard you the first time. Give it a rest.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by ahaika23: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Whenever I see Buhari, na blood of baboons I de see. Then I go remember our dead corpers (same baboons). I remember shariaing Nigeria, by then Christians would have fled to Benin, Ghana, etc. God forbid bad thing. Cram, keep jonsing yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
morefire:

bros no be fight, if i wasnt educated I would not have known that there is no way Buhari ruled nigeria without stealing from us

tell me He stole a little I will believe but to say he didnt steal at all and he doesnt have 10m cash in a bank account but he has millions to buy form and has been spending millions in past elections and will spend more in this election..

bros now i don de vex but i promised not to insult any nairalander again and am praying to keep it that way.. But lets think jare

Foolishness is indeed a virtue to some of you hence you all should be allowed to dance AZONTO in your cranio-defective state!

To people like you INTEGRITY is something very rare

Tell me if Mandela wants to raise 1Billion Dollars under 24hrs if he wont get it oversubscribed

Buhari has etched his name in GOLD in the heart of patriotic Nigerians including Billionaires who will be more than willing to support his ambition to the letter

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by drnoel: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

The guy gave his opinion and all you can do, like a little brat, is to attack him without contributing to the substantive issues he raised. Is it not amazing how it is folks like you who wear your religion on your forehead who are often the most ungracious and ungodly members of this forum? So Jesus would sanction your intolerant and unprovoked attack against others? You Christian Boko haram and Catholic talibans are not different to other fundamentalists you hate passionately. You are merely their reflection of the same intolerance, extremism and disinterest in living and letting others live.

Fools u say. Fool u call me. Have u given ur own opinion now? So tell me between us 2 who is the fool, u eediot. U are a lowlife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

Guy, you're like a broken record now. You have said the same thing 500 times and we heard you the first time. Give it a rest.

Yes I am and we are in a public forum

If u don't like me post ignore it or hug a transformer!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Gbawe: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
drnoel:

Fools u say. Fools u call me. Have u given ur own opinion now? So tell me between us 2 who is the fool, u eediot. U are a lowlife.

Can you read at all you illiterate nitw1t? I said folks not fools. Read again even as I suspect you probably suffer from serious comprehension deficit. Brain dead tw1ts like you only come here to insult other and not to contribute anything sensible, productive or informative. In any case, you call someone "So of devil" and hypocritically appear mortified because you thought you were called a fool? You are indeed a fool.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Explicit01: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Are there no other candidates? Buhari is too old and GEJ is too slow.
Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Gbawe: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
mikeansy:

Yes I am and we are in a public forum

If u don't like me post ignore it or hug a transformer!

No exposed transformer where I am. Why don't you hug one on my behalf?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

No exposed transformer where I am. Why don't you hug one on my behalf?

I have no reason to

I am happy and not offended by anyone's views

It is you who have a problem with my post
Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by LagosStar: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
victorD3:

mikeansy:

Jokers! You people dread Buhari more than any other candidate...FACT!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by morefire: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
soroptimist:

Foolishness is indeed a virtue to some of you hence you all should be allowed to dance AZONTO in your cranio-defective state!

To people like you INTEGRITY is something very rare

Tell me if Mandela wants to raise 1Billion Dollars under 24hrs if he wont get it oversubscribed

Buhari has etched his name in GOLD in the heart of patriotic Nigerians including Billionaires who will be more than willing to support his ambition to the letter

How dare you!! how Dare you compare Buhari and Mandela? now what were you thinking?

quickly ask the dead to forgive you before you are struck

can you imagine? Buhari and Mandela

my guy ibeg jare no de deceive yourself!!! honest Buhari indeed

1 Like

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by sleeky8(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
I see PDP shitting in their pants. I jst wish GMB and FASh for presidency. I swear this country will chart a new course under them.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
LagosStar:

Jokers! You people dread Buhari more than any other candidate...FACT!

I am not scared about Buhari, he is unelectable

The problem is candidate Buhari as main opposition leaves the citizens with no choice but to vote PDP / GEJ . This is really not good for democracy!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Mogidi: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Haba 10m is too much, why not just say he is penniless that would be much more believable.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by drnoel: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

Can you read at all you illiterate nitw1t? I said folks not fools. Read again even as I suspect you probably suffer from serious comprehension deficit. Brain dead tw1ts like you only come here to insult other and not to contribute anything sensible, productive or informative. In any case, you call someone "So of devil" and hypocritically appear mortified because you thought you were called a fool? You are indeed a fool.

Just like u are too. We two are fools exchanging words about something irrelevant on a faceless forum like NL. but then again u are indeed the bigger fool of us two cos ur writings scream 4 attention.
Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
mikeansy:

I am not scared about Buhari, he is unelectable

The problem is candidate Buhari as main opposition leaves the citizens with no choice but to vote PDP / GEJ . This is really not good for democracy!

Mr. TANiod, when have you given the opposition a chance? All you do here is to curse, abuse and call them names while rooting for your drunkard jonathan, now they are about presenting to Nigerians a person with all the virtues lacking in your otuoke thief, you suddenly remembered democracy! Ediotuu!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
drnoel:

SOD- So Of Devil. Cramjones words are like poison. They could kill but we are covered by the blood of Jesus.

Wow!He's really Good.his words being like poison to you Haters proved that he's doing it right.

The protection of God is to us all UNlike PDP government.

sai ANTI-CORRUPTION MAN
Re: My Take On Buhari's Declaration - Cramjones by Freest(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Cramjones... Telling lies since 1982 undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Flouted Some Of My Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / 2019: Buhari,tinubu Groups Battle Over El-rufai, Shettima As APC Candidate / See How APC Murdered English And Set Twitter On Fire ( Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.