Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637675 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bhummieluv:
Sup tiff? Ɣ☺ΰ didn't reply my messaqes aqain,hope ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ prob bttw tnx 4 d update
I sent you a mail day before yesterday. Check your mail
Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks 4 d update tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by Princesschi(f): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Weldone tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jenchi(f): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year, nice up one
Re: Deceitful Couple by Costlybabe: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year tiffany,u doing great
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 1:48am On Jan 04, 2015
Mich, mich, mich! As wel as da swine joel wit maureen, ud better take ur time! Weldone tiffy!
Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year tiffany, m realy enjoyin ur work, tnx a lot!
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Last week, a very good friend told me that someone is posting my stories on facebook. She was kind enough to give me the name of the group, it is called 'fact on love and is owned by one Babalola Babatunde Innocent. Unfortunately for me, it is a secret group and only members can view it and its contents. Again, that good friend of mine, convince the guy to add me up as his facebook friend which he did. Babalola Babatunde Innocent sent me a friend request which I accepted. I then told him to add me to his secret group, he did and I got access to it and I saw my stories. I asked him a question; where is he copying the stories? His readers began attacking me, calling me an attention seeker. I told them to allow him answer my question.
The guy hastily removed me from the group and I have no access to it. Now tell me, at first, I vow to not complete the story but changed my mind due to my readers. Ukbaby 1 , i don't know if its the same guy we are talking about or another. Uzolexis, this is the disadvantage of posting your work on a social media.
Re: Deceitful Couple by faithogunbote(f): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lovely story
Re: Deceitful Couple by stonecoldcafe: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
j

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by UkBaby1(f): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Last week, a very good friend told me that someone is posting my stories on facebook. She was kind enough to give me the name of the group, it is called 'fact on love and is owned by one Babalola Babatunde Innocent. Unfortunately for me, it is a secret group and only members can view it and its contents. Again, that good friend of mine, convince the guy to add me up as his facebook friend which he did. Babalola Babatunde Innocent sent me a friend request which I accepted. I then told him to add me to his secret group, he did and I got access to it and I saw my stories. I asked him a question; where is he copying the stories? His readers began attacking me, calling me an attention seeker. I told them to allow him answer my question.
The guy hastily removed me from the group and I have no access to it. Now tell me, at first, I vow to not complete the story but changed my mind due to my readers. Ukbaby 1 , i don't know if its the same guy we are talking about or another. Uzolexis, this is the disadvantage of posting your work on a social media.
The guy i'm talking abt is called Checkoutiyke's sweg
Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Its unfair of them na. It's too early in the year to steal from another person. Tiffany darling, I join my prayers with urs and pray he reaps all he is sowing!
Re: Deceitful Couple by ritzeluv(f): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
stunningjudy:
Its unfair of them na. It's too early in the year to steal from another person. Tiffany darling, I join my prayers with urs and pray he reaps all he is sowing!

And I say amen to dat. Some people are really wicked.
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
TiffanyJ, I'd suggest u try out what stonecoldcafe said. I hate it that some people are trying to thwart your effort. God will surely help bring them to book.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
tiffanyj I think u should contact coolval2222. think He has handled some copyright infringement from some facebook pages and can guide u on hw to handle this

Sorry for the distraction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by pishon: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm sorry about this tiff, but in my own opinion I will suggest you close this thread for now and let see how they will be able to complete ther own fake stories cause with the looks of things I doubt if its only one person doing the plagiarism. They a forming superstar on another persons hard work, its so annoying.
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
TiffanyJ:

I am so sorry to hear this TiffanyJ, i'm really not sure how this works but i think there's a way u can get a lawyer to secure ur work or something and sue anyone that copies it without ur permisson.
Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
some people really don't have conscience nor shame!
guys, put on ur thinking caps let's support ma'am Tiffany in fighting this people angry they shouldn't go Scot free angry
#teamwaragainstplagiarists
Re: Deceitful Couple by Culin(f): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2015
No matter how I'd love this story to be completed, I think you should take sometime off until this problem is solved. I wonder what he will do when he doesn't have where to copy from again, copy cat, nothing to inspire you so you choose to copy somebody's work, and you call yourself a 'writer'.
Re: Deceitful Couple by pretydiva(f): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2015
I fink I wil go wif pishon...,put dis story on hold 4 sm tym n let's c hw dey complete theirs...may d gud lord strengthen u
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2015
UkBaby1:

The guy i'm talking abt is called Checkoutiyke's sweg
This is another guy. Hmm
Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2015
TiffanyJ:

This is another guy. Hmm

So Sorry my love
Re: Deceitful Couple by mariamferanmi(f): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Some people are so dumb n annoying!! Coping anoda person stories n taking d grace!!! Tiffanyj pls put dis story on hold n see whr dey will continue der pirated stories. #RUBBISH#
Re: Deceitful Couple by FameG(f): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2015
OMG! Jst saw d story on facebk. I seriously dnt knw wat is wrong wit us Nigerians. In supposed little ways we steal and ur conscience isnt pricking u. And som1 would blame Jonathan dt he is corrupt wen the stealing starts with little tinz like dis.
Its so annoyin
Re: Deceitful Couple by missuniverse(f): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
some people are outright enemies
what nonsense

its an intellectual FRAUD for crying out loud
this is a typical case of monkey work,bamboo chop.

one person plagiarizing this work is Enuf headache,, talking about 2 or 3.....hmmm,God is about to punish somebody.

if der is no way u could stop those animals,,,dey should be a way to stop ur self..Pause this work ,let's see how dey continue..

if there are copying dis,it implies dey copied d first and second:.. Dts Enuf praise already
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tiffany am so sorry dear,many thinks when u handle a gun on the road dat is stealing but they are wrong cos this is also stealing,they is always a song dat we sang to dumies in nursery*shame shame-shame,yeye wooo dats what i sing to those morons and dumies dat stole ur work.aren't they ashamed coping someones work,just know dat God is watching and would judge if u don't repent.just announce on fb dat da work is not urs dat way u will have rest of mind.Tiffany please even tho we can't handle da curiosity we can manage it,in my opinion keep off for now until they apologise and admite it urs k and stop dat stealing
Re: Deceitful Couple by jrhymez: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
dear nairalanders,
this is jjrhymez..... after finding it difficult to access my real acct, I decided to lay low and keep appearing as a guest, Buh with the latest development I am seeing on my favourite authors wall I am highly disappointed. how can we so highly praise somebody in the front and still go behind and stab her at the back. not fair at all. I said we because no one would own up to this crime. a cyber crime. we are a family with comfort (tiff) we need to support this girl by rising up and joining her in the fight against that imposter who wants to seek attention where he sweateth not. tiffany I apologise because it hurts to see ones work being pirated. we nairalanders are solidly behind you. we love you and we are solidly behind you.
Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'm so sorry TiffanyJ. Cos of these copy-cats, I would not mind if you put this story on hold and let see how each of these copy-cats will complete the story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by SexySapphire(f): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Stopping dis story is the only way to put an end to plagiarism for the mean time till a solid solution is found. I remember dat I said dis earlier when the issue started. Lots of pple are copying dis story without giving credits to u. It is well Tiffany dearie, u will com out of dis stronger.
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ehnehn! I think i also saw sumtin lik dat on facebook n i challenged d 'supposed writer' it skipped my mind! Am so sory abt it tiffany, pls jus stop d story for now. And as for dos lowlives plagiarists de shall definitely reap d fruit of der wickedness!
Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
xo sorry abt dat dearie d best tin 2 do is 2 stop d story 4 sumtym

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.