Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637267 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
TiffanyJ:

This is another guy. Hmm

Just checked the guy's page and with the way people were praising him for anoda person's work is really annoying.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
some people deserved to be cursed....how can you copy someone's brain knowledge and sweat all in the name of gaining fame....to hell with them..kindly close the thread for months
Re: Deceitful Couple by ewosk: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vickthoriah:
HBD to tiffanyJ

Happy birthday to u
Re: Deceitful Couple by follyshade(f): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
kingphilip:
tiffanyj I think u should contact coolval2222. think He has handled some copyright infringement from some facebook pages and can guide u on hw to handle this

Sorry for the distraction
Tiff i thnk u shuld contact who king is talking about. the best solution is to stop 4 sumtym
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 1:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Ntwrk hasn't been friendly with me for the past three days....Like other people said, I think it's best to put the story on hold...let's see how they will complete it.....
It's so sad and annoying seeing someone take d praise and glory they didn't deserve.....Nemesis will soon catch up with them!
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Goodmorning to you all. Thanks for the encouragement, I really appreciate you guys. Just realised that my stories are being posted in different threads, facebook and blogs and plagiarists are not helping matters. When I try to have a talk with them, they quickly shut me out. The few I met in facebook blocked me from even sending them a message.
I hate to say this but I've lost the zeal and therefore, I'm stopping this work indefinately. I might complete it, I might not but one thing is certain, Some readers wanted Shan's Story and I will be using this opportunity to write it but I won't post it here. For now, I will be around, reading others' stories and enjoying myself.
I'm gonna miss you guys so much because I'm so use to posting and reading your comments. Heemah, how is the clarion call going?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deceitful Couple by Diamonddamsel: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2015
I can understand dear.Its so annoying that people are so wicked and mean.What they need to do is acknowlegde the writer but they would rather take the glory for something they didnt do.I will suggest you can put the stories in an ebook.People who want it can buy.Ill be glad to buy your work anytime its out.I wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by phebean008(f): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Pple are nt just nice...they cheat everywhr! Eyyah, Tiff, sorry ehn...let's see how dy will all continue "their story" now...useless thieves!
Re: Deceitful Couple by Tholuwani(f): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2015
We will miss u too tiff,bye till then
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Will miss u so much TiffanyJ on d other hand let's see how, those copy cats will complete their supposed work.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2015
I will miss you Tiff, bt this is the best solution for now and you have my support
Re: Deceitful Couple by Princesschi(f): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Oh Tiff, i understand perfectly and i'm going to miss u more.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Onemansquad(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Tiffanyj i dnt have mch to say bt hear dis
#IF U FIL LYK CLOSING DIS THREAD 4 YEARS..ANYTYM U CUM BK 2 CONTINUE D STORY WE WIL STILL FOLLOW IT TO DA END ,WE ARE HERE WIT U 2GEDA
am in total support , cause i dnt knw what dy are gaining for stealing someones sweat
am sure its dose people dat wil neva comment or the ghost readers dat are the plagiarists *WTF* and i also second kingphilip's idea u nid 2 report dose guys on facebook,, FB dnt joke wit copyright issue
4 those sites copying the story without ur permission report d sites too am sure what hapened to linda ikeji's blog wil hapen to their site also jst contact coolval222 he can help u
#peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deceitful Couple by evaZee: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2015
oghenekome51:
Ehnehn! I think i also saw sumtin lik dat on facebook n i challenged d 'supposed writer' it skipped my mind! Am so sory abt it tiffany, pls jus stop d story for now. And as for dos lowlives plagiarists de shall definitely reap d fruit of der wickedness!
pls what's the persons name on Facebook ? he needs some lashing from me too
Re: Deceitful Couple by Orlolahdey(f): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2015
will surely miss u dearie
Re: Deceitful Couple by Tantidora(f): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
I wil really miss ur stories
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Some people have lost their conscience and that is why they steal stories.well it is understandable but wil be here when you wish to continue.Takia
Re: Deceitful Couple by Olaooni88(f): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
To be honest I don't knw how ro console sweettiff over this mata, bur all in all, i trust ur judgement on dis issue $ u ave my total support..' I remain loya!!l'
Re: Deceitful Couple by wonder3(f): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
angry at all dis tifs...I still support a hold on the story but I would advise you deal with this peeps for wanting to reap where they didn't sow...take a break and tink of a strategy and also take advantage of the fan base you have here to bombard this pple...u wud be surprised at the result.....and anyone dat has knowledge abt other bloggers or fb fwends doing such shud write their name or put up links here!
We ourselves must cause the change we desire!!!!
U are strengthened TiffanyJ
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Like diamonddiamsel said, I fink it will good to make it an e-book, so that interested readers can buy...God in His infinite mercy will continue to increase u in knowledge..And as for those low lives, they can't get any better...leave them for God..
Clarion call has been going smoothly except for the network issh...most times I log in as guest!how's yrs too??
Re: Deceitful Couple by kennylizzy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Though its painful for dis story to stop but i dnt ve to be selfish as those pirates. Will patently be here waiting for u Tiffany. As for d pirates u can as well finish d story for her LOSERS
Re: Deceitful Couple by lyzee21(f): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
I'll miss u Tiff nd ur 1daful stories. Till we meet again.
Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
we wil mix u dearie most especially me i join nairaland bcuz of ur stories take care kiss undecided
Re: Deceitful Couple by christybabe(f): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
the plagiarist/thief who is stealing this beautiful story and posting it on facebook is nothing but an empty shell that Steal others sweat. We are solidly behind u Tiffany, just take a break and let's see how the plagiarist will continue the story. We will miss u.
Re: Deceitful Couple by bawelat: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
dont know what to but all i knw is dat nemesiss will catch up with them all 1by1,dont worry tiffj,u de kampe notin do u atall
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ebbisco(f): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
So sorry about this Tiffany. I will miss you. I pray all this will be resolved in due time.
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jesus tiffany I go miss u and ur story die but at d same time it is necessary u stop for d main time so dat dose dried brain idiots will av nutin to copy.
Re: Deceitful Couple by vonn(f): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yea Tiff, you really need the break. Let's watch how they'll see vision to complete the story.

(I'm tempted to abuse them, but I won't. They're not worth the stress one bit)
Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Take your time dear. I will miss you dearly TiffanyJ.
Re: Deceitful Couple by loveyP(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Will miss u dearie n ur wonderful stories....u also ave my support
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
I will miss u tiff,let me see how they will copy n paste again.
Re: Deceitful Couple by adegoke623(f): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
embarassedI will miss the daily updates,Tiffany and this story embarassedI will miss the daily updates,Tiffany and this story

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.