Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (638078 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
hum this is a suspense

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
dis suspence is much o..what happens to mich..cant say no..tnks tiff

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Something happened the following week,
something so scandalous Mich regretted never
telling her husband about her pregnancy and
her life changed

I hope it isn't as disastrous as I'm looking at it
hmmmm I see no hiding place

great one Tiffany still following

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
please isn't anyone going to handle that Maureen of a girl? she's gone nuts o
well done ma, keep 'em comin

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
gracile:
please isn't anyone going to handle that Maureen of a girl? she's gone nuts o
well done ma, keep 'em comin
henry is cumin

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by jokhen10: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2015
LETTER 4 Tiffany!
Hi Tiffany, well, i hav read ur stories, TRB, A Man To call My own & now this one,u hav captivated every1 wit ur spell bound write ups &i must say i am one of dem, but! not only dat got me, somtin else cutie!
i lyk to think i am a philosopher, so i act one, because iam one, show me a story & i would know if the writer loves her readers or not, You lov ur readers, & dat is d greatest secret of a best selling Author, so wen i call u a grt writer i am not doin so becos u entertained me, buy because dats wat u re & only u can stop ursef.
Or how else can one explain that u still posted ur works here after they had been copied n pasted on various blogs just becos u felt compassion for them, Now that's love. You took time to reply comments, wished ur readers happybirthdays n xo many well wishes, ur actions captivated me more dan ur captivating & intriguing stories, geeez! u exhibited characters that cud make Angels weep in jealousy!
Those pirated souls might have illegally taken ur works, they might have broken your heart by doz barbaric actions of theirs, they might have caused u regret of some sort, but they can not tap from d source of ur inspiration, they can not enjoy d satisfaction of getting people's love by yr sweats, hell! der conscience will always remind them of that!
What will i not give to read d last piece of this story, but i would b d biggest jerk in d world to demand more updates, for if i were in your shoes i probably wouldnt update d stories any longer, Your stories wer brilliant but it is ur aura, ur composure, ur passion is what i would engrave with granite & shining bronze & hang upon d walls of my hearts.

FOOD 4 TOT: YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE!
Never let circumstances, Never let any one, not even ur self, make u think otherwise!!

13 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Well done TiffanyJ, my best author wink
Re: Deceitful Couple by SexySapphire(f): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Welcome back TiffanyJ and thanks for the re-invite/mention. A big thanks to Hassan85 for convincing you to continue. I wonder why Maureen is this evil to everyone around her. I hope she gets what she doing to Mich in two folds when she marries. As for the scandalous encounter Mich is going to face, I'm thinking it's either a ghost from her past or Maureen set her up. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by majoie: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2015
her ex? oh noo...Jordan will not hesitate to kill

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Oluwatyna(f): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Welcome back tiffany. I really really really missed you nd TDC. So happy u're back
Re: Deceitful Couple by vonn(f): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Awww Tiff.... So happy you're back. I know it wasn't an easy decision, but I'm glad it went in this direction.....cos I love your stories...
The Lord is your strength..

Hmmmm.....I smell the blackmailer nearby. wink
Re: Deceitful Couple by Alicapapaya(f): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Welcome back tiff.... Really miss you so much...
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 2:44am On Mar 19, 2015
jokhen10:
LETTER 4 Tiffany!
Hi Tiffany, well, i hav read ur stories, TRB, A Man To call My own & now this one,u hav captivated every1 wit ur spell bound write ups &i must say i am one of dem, but! not only dat got me, somtin else cutie!
i lyk to think i am a philosopher, so i act one, because iam one, show me a story & i would know if the writer loves her readers or not, You lov ur readers, & dat is d greatest secret of a best selling Author, so wen i call u a grt writer i am not doin so becos u entertained me, buy because dats wat u re & only u can stop ursef.
Or how else can one explain that u still posted ur works here after they had been copied n pasted on various blogs just becos u felt compassion for them, Now that's love. You took time to reply comments, wished ur readers happybirthdays n xo many well wishes, ur actions captivated me more dan ur captivating & intriguing stories, geeez! u exhibited characters that cud make Angels weep in jealousy!
Those pirated souls might have illegally taken ur works, they might have broken your heart by doz barbaric actions of theirs, they might have caused u regret of some sort, but they can not tap from d source of ur inspiration, they can not enjoy d satisfaction of getting people's love by yr sweats, hell! der conscience will always remind them of that!
What will i not give to read d last piece of this story, but i would b d biggest jerk in d world to demand more updates, for if i were in your shoes i probably wouldnt update d stories any longer, Your stories wer brilliant but it is ur aura, ur composure, ur passion is what i would engrave with granite & shining bronze & hang upon d walls of my hearts.

Never let circumstances, Never let any one, not even ur self, make u think otherwise!!

On TiffanyJ 's behalf..thanks 4 dis,it's so touching n u didn't exaggerate one bit. U spoke d truth. God bless u n God bless TiffanyJ smiley
Re: Deceitful Couple by jokhen10: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2015
uzolexis:

On TiffanyJ 's behalf..thanks 4 dis,it's so touching n u didn't exaggerate one bit. U spoke d truth. God bless u n God bless TiffanyJ smiley
AMEN!!! for me n tiffany

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Andrew114, toykathy, princesssusan, sandjane, kingphilip, TrishaP, chubbiehills, missuniversr, hassan85, Jenchi, heemah, Annie09, pishon, nerdychisa, majole, tpwealth, prettydiva89, niwdog, ziziola, queenjuli, fam24, Ama111, kennylizzy, Jaymomma, Annstar, joyce21, tushwitch, onosj, Ann2612, hadease, flowerybabe, stunningjudy, queening, hyfe, ritzeluv, calmdove, amenna, demmy66, kimberlydavids, mayemy, Ellagold, michelle55, funmercy, swtangeljones, Aimedrey, gracile, jeanfortune, chimdim, tbrak, uzolexis,mzmessitobadt, sade1,b diamonddamsel, aipete2, mohjisolah, faithomoh24,vonn, sexysapphire, majole, olowatyna, and Alicapapaya
I've read your comments and I'm so breathless. You make me feel really special. Thank you all and once, again, welcome aboard

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mich had tried hard to swallow the pills she took but couldn't bring herself to. She lived in misery and hated her life. Linda had been discharged and doing great at home. Tara had confided in her that Linda had made Henry promise to not confront Maureen. She didn't want Henry and Joel to have problems. That day they've been waiting for arrived-the Vice President's daughter wedding. Joel had plan, he would get Mich drunk and make love to her that evening. He wore a black suit while Mich wore a royal blue short gown. Maureen wanted to come with them but Joel won't hear of it, after all, she wasn't invited and he was still very angry with her.
Using the map on the invitation card, they were able to locate the church at Asokoro. The service was almost over when they arrived. Security personnel were everywhere and Joel was asked to produce his invitation card before he was allowed in. At the church, Mich saw Tara, Jordan, Linda and Henry already seated. She looked up at the couple. The bride, Jessica,was a bit on the short side and slim. She had her father's fairness and his smile and she looked so beautiful getting wedded. The groom was taller than her, he was dark and looked proudly at Jessica.
'Hy, Mich, look, that's the president', Joel whispered in her ear.
Mich saw the ma won't hear of it, after all, she wasn't invited and he was still very angry with her.
Using the map on the invitation card, they were able to locate the church at Asokoro. The service was almost over when they arrived. Security personnel were everywhere and Joel was asked to produce his invitation card before he was allowed in. At the church, Mich saw Tara, Jordan, Linda and Henry already seated. She looked up at the couple. The bride, Jessica,was a bit on the short side and slim. She had her father's fairness and his smile and she looked so beautiful getting wedded. The groom was taller than her, he was dark and looked proudly at Jessica.
'Hy, Mich, look, that's the president', Joel whispered in her ear.
Mich saw the man, he was tall and huge, sitting next to his wife who kept smiling like a fool.
'I now pronounce you man and wife', Mich heard the pastor said. The groom picked up his wife and kissed her. Mich envied them for she had ripped herself off this kind of marriage by marrying in secret. A tear escaped her eyes and Joel saw it.
'I'm sorry Mich, you didn't marry the right way', he whispered in her ear and used his handkerchief to wiped away her tears. Jordan saw them and frowned but said nothing.
After the wedding, the guests drove to the reception hall. There, the three couples met. Linda seemed okay while Jordan kept staring at his ill looking sister. The three couples were directed to sit together. The vice president came to their table.
'I'm glad you made it', he told them
'Thanks for inviting us', they chorused. He sat with them for a few minutes and finally left.
'Mich, you really look ill', Henry observed.
'Yea, she is suffering from fever, but doesn't want to visit a doctor', Joel said, with a smile on his face.
'Pregnancy had made Mich quiet', her brother laughed.
Joel laughed at Jordan's remark, ' don't worry Jordan, I will personally inform you when she takes in. For now we are we are not ready for that'
'What are you saying Joel? Isn't Mich pregnant?'
'No, she is not'
'Did she miscarry the pregnancy?', Jordan asked, surprised.
'What pregnancy? Mich? What is your brother saying?'
Mich felt cold, she graped a glass of wine from Henry's hand and gulped it down without thinking. Everyone stared at her she wanted to die of embarrassment.
'Did you miscarry the pregnancy?', Henry asked
'No'
'Mich, tell these people that you are not pregnant. You told me so yourself', Joel told her coldly'
'Joel, I'm pregnant'
'What are you saying? Stop confusing me'
'So Mich, you haven't told him yet?', jordan asked her.
'How far gone are you?', Joel asked.
' No joel, you are an obstetrician, you mean you didn't notice that your own wife is pregnant? What kind of husband are you? So she hasn't even been to the hospital for checkup?', Jordan was getting angry.
'Jordan, please not here', Tara told him
'No Tara, that's my sister we are talking about and he is a doctor. Look at her, she looks ready to faint. Are you telling me you can't control her or take care of her?'
Joel, felt like hitting Jordan and Mich. He was already shaking in anger. Looking around, he realized that they were drawing attention and the media are covering them. Joel didn't care. He glared at Jordan, then Mich. Standing up, he said
'She is your perfect sister, and I am incapable of taking care. Take her home and treat her like the princess she is. And you Mich, don't ever step your legs in my house, if you do, I will disgrace you for the child you are carrying is not mine'
Joel picked his car keys and angrily stormed out. Tara glared at her husband.
'Are you now happy?'
'What did I do?'
'You shouldn't have told joel what you did, now you owe him an apology, and you Mich, I'm sorry but you caused it'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Ziziola: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Joel you better come back to ur senses. Is this not what you've always wanted?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Imdachick(f): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Deceitful Couple by tpwealth(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks, tiffy. Why is joel angry now? He should be happy instead
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tiffany u r doing a great job ur stories are interesting bt for once a day update dy r short am crying for more

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
jokhen10:
LETTER 4 Tiffany!

Sir, I'm really flirtered. Thanks for this letter and thanks for reading my work. I'm still learningand will welcome any observation and correction. May God bless u and I will continue trying my best
Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Unnecessary drama...Mich is annoying sha.

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
tpwealth:
I taya 4 joel matter oo,maybe he is jokin
Re: Deceitful Couple by write2obi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
tpwealth:
Really? You will be happy to hear of your wifes pregnancy from another man? undecided . U ar weird

Joel is trying to make things work, Mich is obviously not helping at all, she is practically frustrating his efforts
Women can be handful sad
Re: Deceitful Couple by Diamonddamsel: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kai this Mich is annoying me.What sort of attitude is that.Her husband finding out from someone else that she is pregnant.
Keep up d good work Tiff I'm glued once again.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thank tiff 4 d update,what is wrng wit mich?joel shuld tak it easy ooo
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ziziola:
Joel you better come back to ur senses. Is this not what you've always wanted?
Joel is very much free to act that

what sort of thing did his wife do like that?? allowing her brother to speak to him anyhow? it isn't just right it's just like making a caring Joel incapable to handle his family

nice one Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by missuniverse(f): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Joel is actually making me feel he is incapable of handling his family by his inability to call his sister to order
I blame neither Jordan nor Mich

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
tnks tiff..luv u gan...nd for the update..God bless u..more pls
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecidedNoooo!!! Joel have every right to be angry. ur own wife who sleep by ur side everyday was pregnant nd u are hearing it frm another person entirly,dat husband should be angry na.IN SHOT I MY SELF AM ANGRY EVEN THO IS NT ME,WHAT NONSENSE angry. And please Tiffany don't have compassion for dat mich okay,let her face the consequences of her decisions,no sentiment.nd for maureen or what ever she called herself,am nt suprise by her actions,the meaning of her name is DARKNESS so is her behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Jordan and Tara brought Mich home. They helped her out of the car and into the house. Maureen only greeted them and went her way. While climbing the staircase, she felt dizzy and almost fell down but for the timely intervention of her brother. He picked her up and with her direction, to her husband's room. He laid her in bed and went back downstairs while Tara helped her out of the green dress.
'Mich, Joel is really angry, when he comes back, just apologized to him, after all, you are at fault here. Left to me, you don't value nor respect him, and that's bad'
Mich nodded. When he comes, she would apologize to him and make peace.
'Good', Tara told her. She help her into a nightie and told her good night. She went downstairs to Jordan.
'How is she?'
'I think she needs to go to the hospital'
'That's what I'm saying, Joel...'
'Jordan, leave them be, you've intruded in their affairs enough'
He led Tara out and to their car. Joel returned much more later. He went driving to ease his anger but to no avail. He opened the door to their room and found his wife sleeping. He had a shower and joined her in bed.
He opened his eyes the next day and found her staring at him.
'Joel good morning'
'Morning Mich'
'I'm sorry Joel, I've been a bad wife to you lately, will you forgive me and give me another chance?'
'Okay Mich, since you apologized, I have forgiven you. Now go and take a bath and have your breakfast, I'm taking you somewhere'
She began sobbing, he pulled her to him and comforted her,
'Thanks for forgiving me Joel'
'You are welcome, love'
He helped her out of her dress, and into the bathroom. He saw that she was weak, so he bath her and took her back to the room.
'Where are you taking me to Joel?'
'Its a surprise'
She smiled. She really was lucky he forgave her so easily. He went to pick a clothe for her in the drawer, there, he chanced upon her abortion pills, again, Joel laughed. Mich didn't know who she was dealing with. He picked a pair of black leggings and a yellow chiffon top. When she was properly dressed, he kissed her lips.
'Joel, can we talk, like really talk?'
'Not now love, now you look weak and you have to eat'
'Okay'
'What do you want for breakfast?'
'I will throw it up?'
'No you won't love. I will give you a pill, it will prevent you from throwing up'
Finally she agreed to tea and bread. He went downstairs and returned with her breakfast. After feeding her, he helped her into a flat. True to his words, she didn't throw up and she began relaxing and to her surprise, she was getting back her strength. An hour later she surprisingly walked down the stairs to her husband's car. Who wouldn't say there are no advantages in getting married to a doctor? Maybe, he was taking her to the hospital, she thought.
When he changed lane and she found his car in front of her parent's mansion, she suspected not a thing.
'Joel?'
'This is the surprise love', he said as he drove into the compound.
He helped her out of the car and into the living room. Mich was excited, she laughed and ran up to Tara's room. She knocked and entered. The couple were still in bed and it was already 9am. Jordan opened his eyes.
'Mich, what are you doing here?'
'I came with Joel'
'Is he still angry?'
'No'
She left to give them privacy to get dressed. She nearly knocked on her parents door but stopped herself, slowly, she went back to the living room. Joel was watching sport news. Sitting next to him, she whispered in his ear, 'Thank you'
He smiled up at her. They heard someone descending the stairs. It was her mother.
'Mother, good morning'
'Wow, Mich, I thought you've forgotten about me'
'Good morning ma', Joel stood up and greeted his mother-in-law.
'Morning Joel, please call me mother. You are now family'
Jordan came in, he was in a jeans and white shirt. After the normal greetings, Jordan looked slyly at Joel.
'To what do we owe this visit?', Alice Nicholas asked
'Actually ma, I'm here to see you'
'Okay then, you are seeing me'
'I mean in private'
Mich frowned. Whatever it was, she knew it wasn't good.
'Say whatever it is you've got to say Joel', Jordan announced.
'Okay then, Jordan suit yourself'
'What is it?', Alice asked
'Ma, I've known you for five years and I have come to respect you. But I have to say, you left something out while training Mich'
'You Joel, what are you insinuating?', Jordan barked.
'Jordan will you please allow him to talk?', his mum asked
' You Jordan, have no business being here but since you made my business yours, you will hear that which you wish to'
'Jordan, we need privacy', Alice said
'No ma, let him be. After all, Mich here is his sister and he isn't a child'
Jordan, refused to go, and Joel smiled
'Ma, I've returned your daughter to you. She has so so much learn and I assure you, she must learn'
'Learn what?'. Alice Nicholas asked. Mich said nothing, Joel had not forgiven her, he had tricked her.

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Joel,did you deceive Mitch.
Tiff,great job and i trust you to give Mitch the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.