Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (644384 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks 4 d update ,rili dnt kwn wot 2 say abt mitch and joel
Re: Deceitful Couple by Diamonddamsel: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mumu husband and wife.
Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why is Joel complicating issues na
does he think he was doing them a favor in the first place marrying their daughter without their consent? he should be treating her like an egg, but instead he let his ill-mannered sister disrespect her and now he has the guts to return her home in such manner
infact I'm angry i dunno wat to say angry
waiting for him to do nothing about Maureen and that's when I'll vent my anger on him angry
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
'Learn how to be a good wife', Joel said
'What is happening here?'
'Ma, ask your daughter to tell you the last time she performed any of her marital duty?'
Mich felt like the ground should open up and swallow her. She felt so embarrassed she felt like weeping. Even Jordan shifted in his chair.
'Mich?', her mum asked but Mich had nothing to say. She just sat there, staring at the floor.
Since Jordan returned this lady here, she had refused for me to touch her, she had refused to cook my meals nor make the bed we slept in, I had to wake up early, bath and dress my daughter to school with Mich in the house. Do you know that I had to hire a cook and housekeeper when I have a wife and a twenty one years old sister at home?'
'Mich, did I or did I not teach you how to cook?', her mother asked
'You did mum, I...'
'Shut up Mich and allow Joel to continue'
'Ma, I really tried with your daughter, but one more day with her I will beat her up. She shouldn't step her legs into my house until she learn all about being a wife'
'Joel, you are angry and you are taking things too far', Alice said
Joel shook his index fingers towards Mich, ' I'm not taking this far, and to be honest with you, she asked me to forgive her and I have, that's why I'm giving her this second chance.
Mich here is two months pregnant and I only found out yesterday. I once walked in on her throwing up her breakfast, I asked her if she were pregnant she denied it. I beg her to allow me carry out a test for her she refused. Okay, let's go to the hospital, she said no. I asked her the last time she saw her period she told me she just finished one the previous day. I kept quiet and she insisted its just fever and she had taken medication, I believed her.
A week later, Linda was at my place and fell off the stairs, together with Tara, we took her to the hospital, there, I took Mich to the lab for a test, she refused and yesterday, I realized that I'm the only one that didn't know she is pregnant. Even, Henry knew. Jordan here, had the guts to insult me in front of everyone. As if that's not enough, I found abortion pills among her things this morning. She didn't tell me she was pregnant because she plan to terminate it'
Joel paused, everywhere was hush. Jordan stared at his sister. His mum was too surprised to say a word.
'Mich, is Joel saying the truth?', her mum asked. Mich nodded.
'Joel, please, don't be angry, I'm sure the pregnancy is to blame for all these', Jordan said
'What pregnancy? You are married Jordan. Imagine Tara deliberately starving you of sex for months. I have a wife at home and if I can't touch her then out I will go. Now, if I should commit adultery, all of you here will say I'm bad. Have I not tried enough?'
'Joel, I have heard you and you did good coming to me. Yes Joel, you've really tried but please take Mich back home, I will pay her a visit later in the evening', Alice put in.
'Which home? Ma, Mich will stay here for as long as it takes her to learn. For now, I don't want her in my house. Teach her and teach her well'
'Joel, her father won't let her to live here'
'I'm sorry ma, I've made my decision'
'You can't send her away, she is pregnant. You are a doctor and you know that she needs her husband now more than ever'
'She will cope'
'What will people say?'
'Whatever they want'
'Joel, I'm a mother, please, take her back home, I will talk to her. She will listen'
'She will listen and learn more when she sees with her own eyes how her mother and sister-in-law treat their husbands. She will compare that with herself and make the necessary corrections'
He stood up, without even looking at his wife, 'Ma, off I go, I don't want to be late for work, I'm in the afternoon shift. Mich love, I expect to see you at the hospital for check up tomorrow. Don't worry, you will be quickly attended to and all the bills should be forwarded to me'
'Joel you can't be serious', Jordan exclaimed
'I'm damn serious Jordan, and let me advice you, stay out of my business unless you want to marry your sister'
Jordan and his mum just sat there. Joel thanked his mother-in-law and to Mich he said,
'You better listen to your mother and learn. The door to our house is wide open to you but never you step your legs inside unless you are truly prepared'
He told them goodbye and left. The tears Mich had been holding gave way.
'You are yet to start Mich. I know I'm a good mother and I taught you well. I respect your father, I never allow any maid to cleanup my bedroom and I cook for your father whenever I can. I personally taught you how to cook. You have no excuse to disgrace me and make me a laughing stock. Your carryover lessons will begin this evening for I want you out of here as soon as possible. God help me for I don't know what to tell your father'
She stood up and then turn to Jordan.
'You played a role in this Jordan. Now listen to what I will tell you, stay away from Mich's marriage. Stop antagonizing Joel and stop deceiving her'
'Mother I...'
'I have spoken Jordan'
She said and left. No mother would want for her daughter to be returned to her for lessons. Its a shame and Alice Nicholas didn't know what to tell her husband and her friends.

7 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by folaked(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
hmmmm, I am very sad.. I felt like crying for Mitch... Joel is cruel, their marriage was a no sex marriage, a contract marriage..he used the accident as an advantage and got her pregnant...and now..embarrasing her in front of her family...

thanks Tiff, u ar so gifted,,I Love you

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
folaked:
hmmmm, I am very sad.. I felt like crying for Mitch... Joel is cruel, their marriage was a no sex marriage, a contract marriage..he used the accident as an advantage and got her pregnant...and now..embarrasing her in front of her family...

thanks Tiff, u ar so gifted,,I Love you
Don't judge Joel yet. He made the right decision. Time will tell, but don't forget, he loves his wife

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Niwdog(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Joel is taking advantage on mich memory loose.
This wasn't dia initial plan.
Anyway i still love them to be couples
Re: Deceitful Couple by Cheriepet: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
TiffanyJ i am happy u continued ur story. I so missed it. What I want to say might sound too hard but I hope u take it in a good stride.
Ur last episode is flawed. If Joel is returning Mich atleast he should do so with respect. If not for d mother den for d lady he is returning. Has he forgotten dey made a deadeal which he broke by first lying to her n den sleeping with her when she still can't remember much.

And also they should have allowed Mich say sum thing. Joel can't come, say anything n den conclude without at least hearing her side of d story n d reason y she kept quiet n also d mother I still can't undastand.

Sorry for d epistle but I think u are making ur female character too weak n easily manhandle n also an Oh Yes member. Give her some credit pls.

One LUV. Still enjoying d story though
Re: Deceitful Couple by Cheriepet: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Niwdog:
Joel is taking advantage on mich memory loose.
This wasn't dia initial plan.
Anyway i still love them to be couples

I tot I was d only one dat noticed
Re: Deceitful Couple by lateef4me(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks again Tiffanyl for starting the story and for the wonderful updates !

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by loveyP(f): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
;DGod bless u Tiff.......am so api

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
W O N D E R F U L

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by write2obi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Real men make decisions and stand by it #Team Joel .

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Joyce21(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
yeah two updates in a day. welldone Tiffany. But what is Joel felling like? Is it because mich now appologises and Jordan too now treats him like a brother in law......
Joel take your time oh!
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Joel has forgotten agreement ni or what makes him feel big. I will deal with him
Re: Deceitful Couple by hadease(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
i pray dis girl recover her memory durin her stay
Re: Deceitful Couple by Annie09: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
i wish Joel would do same to his sister cos she has a lot to learn too.
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Joel just fall my hand! He has a hand in this too...if he had told Mich d truth then about their relationship, Maurice or whatever her name is wouldn't have told her hateful words which made her to suddenly change...If anyone needs to be taught lesson, it's his sister!! She needs to dealt with seriously!! As in seriously serious!!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Queening(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Don't judge Joel yet. He made the RIGHT decision. Time will tell, but don't forget, he loves his wife
Tiffany did u forget it was a contract marriage nd some laid down rules IMHO joel has no right 2 be angry....mitch should just regain her memory and let's see how joel would say all rubbish he spewed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettydiva89:
Joel has forgotten agreement ni or what makes him feel big. I will deal with him
lolz wil u beat him*tiff tnks 4 d updates
Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mich got what she deserves., Joel is a boss grin..sadly, some women are like her. Good work TiffanyJ grin
Re: Deceitful Couple by adeayomi08(f): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Am so enjoying this....... Good work dear.
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. Thanks maam
Re: Deceitful Couple by Olaitan3784(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
tanks madam tiffany, no more news on d guy dat wanted to blackmail Jordan
Re: Deceitful Couple by missuniverse(f): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Diamonddamsel:
Mumu husband and wife.

Lol
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
We are all humans undecided
Re: Deceitful Couple by princesssusan(f): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
because she lost her memory dat guy has d guts to open dt hole in his face n complain dt she is nt performing her marital duty
No be only marital duty na martial duty. Kip up wit d gud wrk aunty mi. But pls try teach dt guy(joel) some lessons
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mj45: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dr Joel is a very disappointing character. He has just taken unnecessary advantage of Mich's memory loss. A contract is a contract. If he wants a
real wife then he should pay her bride price and do a real marriage. He didn't hesitate to act against Mich but was VERY willing to stomach Maureen's crap. Anyways, Mich kinda is optionless with her messed up life so she really has NO choice other than to eat what anyone dishes out to her. I mean, if she has a life of her own, Joel would think twice
b/4 returning her. But damn what the hell, if I were her father, I will
take her farrrr away to somewhere she can give birth in peace, go back
to school, get a job and really get a life and as 4 Joel- should go to
hell. No one messes with my family. Talking about manners, how much of it does his silly sister have? This book should be re-titled "deceitful Joel" pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2015
princesssusan:
because she lost her memory dat guy has d guts to open dt hole in his face n complain dt she is nt performing her marital duty
No be only marital duty na martial duty. Kip up wit d gud wrk aunty mi. But pls try teach dt guy(joel) some lessons
My dear, she lost her memory not her common sense. She shd have tried to make her decisions not allowing Jordan tell her wat to do. Joel, has tried biko cut the guy some slack. This scenario is what happens when an adult can't be decisive.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Kimberlydavids(f): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
After all this rubbish joel is doing because mich lost her memory, i wonder what jordan would do to him when he finds out that his family tired to kill mich And he knew her life would be in danger before marrying her.. joel is just too selfish.. thanks sis tiffany for this wonderful update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by princessharde22(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2015
firstly thumbs up tiffany dis is a gr8t work,& for all those stealing yr work even if u don't curse dem dey r already cursed.kip up d gud work & we r still waiting 4 d updates.Kisses to u.Muah(×4)
Re: Deceitful Couple by shadyflame(f): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
thank u Tiffany u are d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.