Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637317 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kip d gud work goin Tiff...
Love U Much...*no homo
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
No update today
Re: Deceitful Couple by Tholuwani(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thanx xo xo much for the updates
Re: Deceitful Couple by domido(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Tanx so much Tiff for continuing the story. The Lord is ur strrenght.
Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2015
wlcum bk tiffany i dont knw u hav startd updatin i tanx alot mre ink 2 ur pen
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice one TiffanyJ,kip up d good work .Tanks for giving us more ...Love ya plenty.
Re: Deceitful Couple by unlimitedbosco: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
jordan z more annoying than joel. Thank u tiff for defeating ur distractors
Re: Deceitful Couple by jrhymez: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
makes me wanna read more.... welcome back tiff. missed ya lots........ how re u doin
Re: Deceitful Couple by halix239(f): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
tiffanyj, abeg ku ku update, am dying of curiosity, more ink to ur pen
Re: Deceitful Couple by handmaid: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
what joel has for mich is not love. love is not deceitful. love doesn't take advantage of the other person. no one in the family can speak for mich now cos they don't know the details/conditions for the marriage.
mich lost her memory and he never deemed it fit to remind her of the terms of marriage. his family people are no longer disturbing him so he can now return her to her parents... abegi. m just too angry wt ds joel of a man
Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tanx Tiffany, you realy made my day
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
No update for two days nw Tiffany hp al is wel
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ann2612(f): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
hope all is well? tnx for the updates.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
I really do needd to apologize to you all for not updating these past few days. I'm just too busy to make an update for you.I will surely make an update later.

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by dammyluv911(f): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
sweet.sweeter.sweetest.hot.hoter.hotest.ride on tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adikij(f): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Welcome back tiff you are the best
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Joel hated what he did but he was happy he summoned the guts to return Mich to her mum. It was so surprising that Jordan didn't kick him out. Now everything is working according to plan. As he drove back home he frowned, yes, he would rather have Mich hate him than her dead.
No one need tell Joel that his uncles won't hesitate to kill Mich should they find out she was pregnant. They want no heir, and he know that he, Maureen and Leila were still alive because he hasn't married yet. When Jordan told him about Mich pregnancy, Joel angrily stormed out not because Mich didn't tell him but because he was scared. His uncles didn't hesitate to kill his parents, they won't hesitate to kill his wife, especially now that she was carrying a heir they know would threaten them and their very existence. Joel remembered that on hearing his parents died in a fatal auto accident, he was at his final year in the university and returned to find his uncles had shared everything, except the house. The thing was that, his father's death was so sudden he didn't make a will before passing away. The only thing Joel was able to get from them was the duplex. He had to involve his room mate, a law student who in turn spoke to one of their lawyer lecturer. Barr. Peter threatened the uncles and they forgot about the house. What Joel didn't know was why they still want him dead and now he had involved Mich in this.
Joel knew that her life was in danger and needed her under the very protection of her family, that was the only way to keep her safe. She would hate him but he loves her and would stand her hate. For now, he knew he had limited time to prove to the whole world who his uncles really were.
The realization that his parents were murdered hit him so real heard. It started a few years ago, Aunty Rachael paid him a visit and told him what she over heard her husband and his brothers saying. She had felt so bad and guilty and thought to tell her nephew that her own husband kill his parents and were planing on killing Maureen and Joel. She had further revealed to Joel that Uncle Benjamin is a wife beater. He beat her up at the slightest opportunity. When asked if she would reveal what she had told Joel, she said no. Although she hated her husband, she was too scared of him to testify in a court of law and Joel was left to find the prove. He had no savings, the money he made always go to the men he had secretly hired to investigate his four uncles. He had some things against each and everyone of them, but he still needed that one proof he seek-they murdered his parents.
Now, Mich whom he love so much is suffering. He wanted her with her parents at least until the baby is born and he was more than convinced that his uncles will meet their waterloos before then.
Maureen was another issue. The fact that she pushed a very pregnant Maureen down the stairs and refused to apologize proved his theory that she was dangerous to Mich. She could hurt her when ever he was unavailable. He needed to tame her fast before its too late
As he drove into the compound, he went straight to the housekeeper and relieved her of her duty.
'But why sir?'
'I have a wife and a sister. My wife and I have an understanding, she will take over from you, although for now, she had gone home to spend a few days with her family'
'Who will take care of you and your little girl?'
'Maureen will'
And so, he paid her for the month and the upcoming month and bid her goodbye.

'Mich wake up, you have to be in the hospital', her mum tapped her.
'I'm not going mum'
'Mich, don't further annoy your husband. Please take your bath, I will take you to the hospital'
Mich who had nearly died of embarrassment after what Joel did to her sat up. Seeing Mich, her mum's anger abated for her beloved daughter looked so miserable.
'You didn't sleep, did you?'
The tears came running down her cheeks. How could she sleep after what Joel had done to her? Her eyes were swollen and her head hurts
'Mich? You've got to help yourself. We both know that your father won't have you here. You need to go back home before he returns'
'I don't care'
'You do Mich. I'm your mother, can you please explain to me why you don't want to perform your marital duties?'
Again, Mich felt like shouting. She didn't even know what to tell her mother.
'Mother, my head hurts'
'That's because you spent the night crying over spilled milk. But you are the genesis of your problem Mich. Getting married without telling us and going behind our back to sleep with him just when the divorce proceedings were almost over. The pregnancy sealed your fate Mich. Though your father doesn't approve of your marriage, your pregnancy has sealed your fate with Joel'
A knock sounded on the door and Jordan appeared. On realizing that her brother was the intruder, Mich quickly turned for she can't bear looking at him. Not after yesterday.
'Isn't she going to the hospital?'
'Jordan, your sister is putting herself and the baby in danger. She had refused to eat or drink anything since Joel brought her here'
'I'm late for all these mum, she needs to leave before father return. What's her problem anyway?'
Jordan picked his briefcase and left for work. He called Joel
'Hello?'
'Joel, my mum can't do your duty for you. Your wife had refused to eat, drink or go to the hospital. If you really want her at the hospital, come take her yourself'
'Okay then, I will come pick her'
Joel quickly ended the call. Things are not working out at all. On his way downstairs, he met Maureen at the bottom of the stair case. 'Joel, there is no food in the house'
'Why are you telling me? I'm I a cook?'
'That lazy housekeeper didn't show up for work and I have lectures in two hours'
What Maureen failed to see was that her brother was in a foul mood. He picked his car keys and head for the door. Maureen blocked his way.
'Maureen, out of my way'
'The housekeeper isn't here'
'I fired her yesterday, do yourself good and prepare lunch'
He removed some money and hand it over to her.
'No Joel'
'I will beat you up should you refuse to cook'
He pushed her and went out. Once in the Nicholas mansion, he took the stairs, two at a time to Mich's room. Alice looked up in surprise,
'Good morning ma. Jordan called me'

8 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Now where are those blaming Joel for his actions ?can u guys c the reason behind his actions?
Re: Deceitful Couple by FIYINMI: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tiffany u are doing a wonderful work here. i appreciate ur commitment to this great story n readers. permit me to say this please, its not right for a man to beat up his wife for any reason or threaten her with it, both should respect and learn how to shift ground on issues. you dont force respect its better earned. thanks for taking note.

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
tifany..i luv u..u realy make my day...

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dis story is unpredictable. Gosh! So many twist nd turn, couldn't hv even imagine d damn reason behind joel action. All d same ride on lady t. Eagerly following.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by majoie: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ride on T...

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
FIYINMI:
Tiffany u are doing a wonderful work here. i appreciate ur commitment to this great story n readers. permit me to say this please, its not right for a man to beat up his wife for any reason or threaten her with it, both should respect and learn how to shift ground on issues. you dont force respect its better earned. thanks for taking note.
thanks for the correction dear, I've taken note
Re: Deceitful Couple by BlissB(f): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tiff,dis 1 u r viewing dis thread hope u won update o...am waiting
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Cheriepet, heemah, jollyjoy, gracile and all those crucyfying Joel, I hope you now understand him and understand that the Nicholas have no choice but to acknowledge Joel as Mich's husband? Read on, a lot are yet to be revealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by loveyP(f): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gud job Tiff n thanx 4 d update
Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good one tiff.
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks Tiffanyj dear...If u want me to read along, do me a favour by sending ur address...lemme come and read it at your place...Lol
Re: Deceitful Couple by tomayira(f): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks winkThanks
Re: Deceitful Couple by tpwealth(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tiffy you are a darling
Re: Deceitful Couple by Abuklaw(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Welcome back Tiffanyj. We have really missed you here.

Joel has done the best thing for the interest of mitch.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Fatalveli(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Nice one Tifanny, now I have no choice but to complete my story...

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.