Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

1000 Prophets To Lead Fayose To Govt House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1000 Prophets To Lead Fayose To Govt House (1022 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job / Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1000 Prophets To Lead Fayose To Govt House by Ayed44: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
As the people of Ekiti State are waiting patiently for the inauguration of the Governor-elect, Mr Ayo Fayose tomorrow, no fewer than 1,000 prophets, pastors and muslim clerics are expected to do spiritual cleansing for him at the newly constructed Oke Ayoba Government Lodge.

Speaking during a television programme at NTA, Ado Ekiti on Tuesday, the Governor-elect , Mr Fayose said the Pastors and Prophets are welcome from all the 16 local government areas of the state.

“I am inviting all our men of God to follow us to Oke Ayobo, Government House on Thursday to do some spiritual cleansing there.
“But let me emphasis that we are only inviting pastors who are divinely called to lead us to Government House

“They (clerics) would be in front, we shall follow them, our men of God would use the power of prayer to conquer.

Meanwhile,arrangement are on top gear for the inauguration of the governor-elect which is expected to take place at the Oluyemi Kayode Stadium, Ado Ekiti.

Dignitaries from all walks of life are already moving in to Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State capital in their hundreds for the success of Thursday’s inauguration ceremony. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/1000-prophets-lead-fayose-govt-house/

Re: 1000 Prophets To Lead Fayose To Govt House by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
I wished I had parlayed you before now u rich corrupt bast@$%rd
Re: 1000 Prophets To Lead Fayose To Govt House by SEYIKP(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wonders shall never cease. orisirisi, that is how they will be doing as if they are Godly. Is only those hungry pastors that will follow him.
Re: 1000 Prophets To Lead Fayose To Govt House by lilprinze: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
1000 prophet shocked even when GEJ was elected president I don't tink up to 1000 Prophets Lead him to the presidential villa.
Re: 1000 Prophets To Lead Fayose To Govt House by mayorall(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tori Kini?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc And Presidential Candidate Problem / Obasanjo,buhari, Babangida:nigeria Expendables Saving Nigeria Since 1960s / Meet Akwa Ibom Next Governor: Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.