Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House (34949 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Governor Rotimi Ameachi denied access to govt house on order of commissioner of police..Road blocked by police...

source: A..I..T
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
dis roforofo fight is getting dirty...
i smear military take over..
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

I hope some paramedics are close by to where the gov. is? Cos this type of humiliation can cause heart attack for somebody who is used to marvelling in power.

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
to d lawyers in da aux
What right does a state Commissioner of police has to stop an Elected Governor his Freedom of Movement into d govt aux??

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Kanwulia: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ A LIE!!!!!
I refuse to believe this.
Please, stop spreading FALSE RUMORS!!! kiss

[size=20pt]OP. . . .PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROVE IT!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by iGeneral: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Waiting for when Jonathan will prevent him from bonking the first lady.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kanwulia: IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ A LIE!!!!!

its on a.i.t nw...check to confirm..and clear yaa doubt
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
i-General:
Waiting for when Jonathan will prevent him from bonking the first lady.
dat Y b d end of story my broda....
den d long overdue military take over go shele

i cant wait no longer...

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by naptu2: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
The BBC's Fidelis Mbah.

10m 

Fidelis Mbah ⁠ @fidelisMbah

Waiting for an official statement from the #Rivers State govt regarding the latest reported 'humiliation' of governor #Amaechi. #Nigeria

⁠View details ⁠· ⁠ ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ​

13m 

⁠Fidelis Mbah ⁠ @fidelisMbah

The policemen who turned back governor #Amaechi's convoy were earlier sent to seal the new #PDP secretariat in Port Harcourt. #Nigeria

⁠ ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ​

16m 

The policemen reportedly asked governor #Amaechi to take an alternative route to govt house in line with a directive by CP #Mbu. #Nigeria

18m 

Gov #Amaechi was reportedly coming back from an official function when policemen barricaded the road leading to his office. #Nigeria

20m 

Policemen turned back gov #Amaechi's convoy on the orders of their boss CP Mbu, forced to take alternative route to his office. #Nigeria

⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ​

22m 

Just confirmed that Gov #Amaechi's convoy was prevented from taking the main route to his office and not barred from entering his office.

29m 

“@DailyPostNgr: BREAKING: Governor #Amaechi barred from entering Rivers Government House - ow.ly/22L9Im” #Nigeria

⁠View conversation ⁠· ⁠ ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ​

30m 

Can anyone in Port Harcourt confirm reports that Rivers State govt house has been barricaded by police, Gov #Amaechi barred from his office?

https://mobile.twitter.com/fidelisMbah?p=s

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by ukemilia(f): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kanwulia: IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ A LIE!!!!!

is tru, just saw it on Ait headline
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
naptu2: The BBC's Fidelis Mbah.

10m 

Fidelis Mbah ⁠ @fidelisMbah

13m 

⁠ ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ​

16m 

18m 

20m 

⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ​

22m 

29m 

⁠View conversation ⁠· ⁠ ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ⁠  ⁠ ​

30m 

spot on bro
tanks for providin d details.
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
The police authorities are not fools. No one is above the law. If Gov Amaechi engages in acts that infringes on the laws, it is the constitutional responsibility of the police to call the governor to order. No sentiments. However, if the police acted unlawfully in this instance, then the president should sanction whoever was responsible.

6 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by magnetik(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The police authorities are not fools. No one is above the law. If Gov Amaechi engages in acts that infringes on the laws, it is the constitutional responsibility of the police to call the governor to order. No sentiments. However, if the police acted unlawfully in this instance, then the president should sanction whoever was responsible.
Fella not to the point of denying him access to the government house though.

5 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
angry
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by homesteady(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
We'll get to the root of the matter!!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by 80million1: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
It's getting DIRTY!
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
magnetik:
Fella not to the point of denying him access to the government house though.
Is that what the constitution says? If the governors entry into the govt house thru that route will cause break down of law and order, it is the constitutional responsibility of the police to prevent that from happening.

8 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by nerodenero: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Seems there is no ending to Amaechi and the CP's grudge.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow strange tinz happening this timez hmm it could only be a sign of the

Takeover of the state
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by talentedjoe(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is dead serious . . What wrong has he done to deserve this??. . . In my entire life,this is the first time am hearing such. . . . I strongly believe the commissioner of police is not acting on his own orders. . . Ah mean,he got such orders from the powers that be...

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by adamsumale(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
He has finally gained access but through another route with his over one hundred visitors....that police commissioner Mbu doesn't know the ethics Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo..
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mods why is this topic not on front page
Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by emiye(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The police authorities are not fools. No one is above the law. If Gov Amaechi engages in acts that infringes on the laws, it is the constitutional responsibility of the police to call the governor to order. No sentiments. However, if the police acted unlawfully in this instance, then the president should sanction whoever was responsible.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you better stop spewing rubbbbishhhhh, read again what you wrote

24 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by osat02: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Are you for real? The chief security officer of the state? The joke is on the CP

20 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by cosmatika(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
;DIf he has been barred frm entering d govt haus, he can come to my haus. He ll b highly welcomed gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Ayooxx(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
This one na end time for sure o..commissioner block governor..notin we no go hear for nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by talentedjoe(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
If the military is gonna take over,wil they take over Rivers State alone??@those running mouths dat it's time for military intervention. . . Dis commissioner of police needs to defend his worthless action...does he wants to become the governor??

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Policewoman(f): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
I thought the CP Mbu had been redployed??

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Aliyeous(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Surely ders sumtn dat we ol cannot see 4 now...tym wil tel sha

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by s3nn2x(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Guy, you really surprise me. Why must you support GEJ in everything, even if he is wrong?

32 Likes

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by talk2s(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
WHAT A LIE!
He was not allowed to enter into Govt. House via a certain route, but he still entered into the same Govt. House via s different route.
Not 'denied access' completely, as sounded!

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
What? Impeachment of Jonathan is imminent if he continues to undermine the Constitution; ala separation of power.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.