Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones (7992 Views)

For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" / How To Get Mtn 3gb With Just N20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by murphy2get(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2014
It seems like October is really a great month, for the free browsing community. Lot’s of cheat, coming up and I guess everyone is happy. If you are not browsing free, try and be part of it. The android users are also at benefit this period, lots of tricks cheats and tweaks available for them to browse. Their prayers has been answered, Lol.

Today, I Would Tutor You on how to Use the the Gb any tim You Like.. Now I have discovered that the 30Gb tweak can work with the help of Simple server… Just follow the simple procedure below and you are good to go.

PC USERS

DOWNLOAD SIMPLE SERVER HERE

» Please Dnt edit the Simple Server after downloading it, Just Unzip it and Open SimpleServer folder and Minimize the simple Server File..

Configure Your Modem as Follow:

Configuration name: MTNNG
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username: empty
Password: empty
after that Configure Your Mozilla Firefox as follows;

IP: 127.0.0.1 || PORT: 8080

Android users

» Download Simple Server for android HERE

» Goto your phone internet settings Set your phone access point to: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net While IP: 127.0.0.1 and Port: 8080

Open the downloaded simple server and configure as follows:

» Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2
» Port: 8080
» Injection Method: get
» Injection Query/Url: http:/www.facebook.com/MTNloaded
» Injection Host: www.facebook.com/MTNloaded
» Injection Line: Press the enter key of your keypad 4 times
» Log level: Debug

Close and connect your data, start browsing on your Android with a 3GB data allowance.

Feel Free to Drop Your Comment… Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by iriferi(m): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2014
murphy2get:
It seems like October is really a great month, for the free browsing community. Lot’s of cheat, coming up and I guess everyone is happy. If you are not browsing free, try and be part of it. The android users are also at benefit this period, lots of tricks cheats and tweaks available for them to browse. Their prayers has been answered, Lol.

Today, I Would Tutor You on how to Use the the Gb any tim You Like.. Now I have discovered that the 30Gb tweak can work with the help of Simple server… Just follow the simple procedure below and you are good to go.

PC USERS

» Please Dnt edit the Simple Server after downloading it, Just Unzip it and Open SimpleServer folder and Minimize the simple Server File..

Android users

» Goto your phone internet settings Set your phone access point to: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net While IP: 127.0.0.1 and Port: 8080

Close and connect your data, start browsing on your Android with a 3GB data allowance.

great job

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by biggyrossy: 2:38am On Oct 16, 2014
murphy2get:

PC USERS

Android users

download it where?

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by AmberRiley: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Is it real
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2014
How do we get the awof 3GB/30GB?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by rickybazeup(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls can it work with torrent like utorrent?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by biggyrossy: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2014
odun4love:
How do we get the awof 3GB/30GB?

*123*3*1*5*2# keep dialing it untell u get the welcome from 556.

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by winzy(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2014
chai chaii chaiii.... see as guys dey rock mb ade here dey rock ma
airtime, make una help na..... i keep on getting blank msgs frm
mtn.... help oooooooooooooo
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by biggyrossy: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2014
winzy:
keep trying I also got it like 60times but at the end I succeeded. Y'ello! Your data balance is 20.96GB, Expires: 16/Oct/2014 15:51. Your subscription will be auto renewed and all unused data rolled over after renewal.

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by holarid(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2014
winzy:
best tip recharge yur line . nd wait till 1 or 2am . start dailing d code. i was able to gt 27gb wit #90..
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by 100Cents: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Wish I saw this before recharging my night plan 2 days ago..

Smh..

And this kind thing dey end after Christmas..
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by lawrenceunaa: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2014
biggyrossy:

Hw much does it cost
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by biggyrossy: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
Hw much does it cost

20 naira and start trying the code when it 1am. don't panic u will surely get it.
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by lawrenceunaa: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
biggyrossy:

20 naira and start trying the code when it 1am. don't panic u will surely get it.
thanks
Must I be on tru talk
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2014
biggyrossy:

System busy, pls try again later
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by biggyrossy: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2014
odun4love:

System busy, pls try again later
yes keep trying
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by msjanet(f): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2014
murphy2get:

PC USERS

Android users

thanks ,it worked.
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Femistico(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2014
after so many trials I got mine by 2am xooo guyz keep trying nd make sure u ave like 40naira on ur fone u will surely get it...
fifa 15 on ma mind hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Femistico:
after so many trials I got mine by 2am xooo guyz keep trying nd make sure u ave like 40naira on ur fone u will surely get it...
fifa 15 on ma mind hahahaha
can ipulse users gt it or I must b on trutalk?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Psalmwise(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2014
murphy2get:

PC USERS

Android users

guy a beg put d link to download d simple server
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Abeg dose it work on iphone?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Femistico(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
can ipulse users gt it or I must b on trutalk?
I'm on truetalk xoo dnt know much about ipulse users buh I fink some guyz are using ipulse and testifying jes try it out. it will work
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Femistico(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2014
murphy2get:

PC USERS

Android users

boss the only problem I ave now is dat weneva I try to download they deduct my moni buh if its only browsing its going on smoothly any help on this
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Femistico:

I'm on truetalk xoo dnt know much about ipulse users buh I fink some guyz are using ipulse and testifying jes try it out. it will work
Hmmmmm
Kk Tnkx...
Ll keep trying
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Olugbade49: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls can the mb be transferred or shared? if yes, how?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Got a message which reads thus:

Y'ello! Your data balance is 5.99GB. Expires 13/Aug/2014 14:20. Your subscription will be auto renewed and unused data rolled over after renewal.

It's not working on my laptop and on my phone. My phone is Java.

Please, how do I go about it?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
See what I got.
Sorry, your request to buy 3GB One Month Nite (10pm-5am) Data Plan was not successful. Please try again later. Thank you!

Meanwhile I have an active 10mb 1day plan. Could it b because of dt?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Clara16(f): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tnx but no tnx @ op...TEam WIFI
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by izsmike: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls must i be on an active night plan, and i am on mtn zone will it work for me? murphy2get
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Clara16:
Tnx but no tnx @ op...TEam WIFI
Go boil stone
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
murphy2get:

PC USERS

Android users

Please outline steps on how I can configure Moxila on a PC.

Thanks 4ur urgent response!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do With Ur Bb? / How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et / Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.