Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones (7990 Views)

For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" / How To Get Mtn 3gb With Just N20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
i did nt av any money on my sim bt wen i send d code dey reply me Sorry, your request to buy 3GB WeekEnd Monthly (Fri 9pm - Mon 6am) was not successful. Please try again later. Thank you!
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Them just give me 3GB now ... So how do I multiply it?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by seunwen2(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
odun4love:
Them just give me 3GB now ... So how do I multiply it?

3gb never do u?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Buchukwu: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
seunwen2:

3gb never do u?
Tell us na how to multiply it.
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
seunwen2:

3gb never do u?

He never do o... Watin I won use 3gb download?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Chimezie250(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
link to simply server
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Chimezie250(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
this things fast ohhhhh
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Abbey2sam(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
biggyrossy:

*123*3*1*5*2# keep dialing it untell u get the welcome from 556.

welcome on board .......i tried for 3 days before I finally got 3gig
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Tonynwaduche(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don download tire grin grin grin
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by moneymaker24(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
@OP, shey na copy and paste you do?? Biko like to download simple server for PC and android. Thanks.
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Link to download SimpleServer for PC please. The one I downloded is passworded.
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Jinyjagz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
holarid:
best tip recharge yur line . nd wait till 1 or 2am . start dailing d code. i was able to gt 27gb wit #90..
which tariff Ar u on please?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by obosirow: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Psalmwise(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
murphy2get:
It seems like October is really a great month, for the free browsing community. Lot’s of cheat, coming up and I guess everyone is happy. If you are not browsing free, try and be part of it. The android users are also at benefit this period, lots of tricks cheats and tweaks available for them to browse. Their prayers has been answered, Lol.

Today, I Would Tutor You on how to Use the the Gb any tim You Like.. Now I have discovered that the 30Gb tweak can work with the help of Simple server… Just follow the simple procedure below and you are good to go.

PC USERS

DOWNLOAD SIMPLE SERVER HERE

» Please Dnt edit the Simple Server after downloading it, Just Unzip it and Open SimpleServer folder and Minimize the simple Server File..

Configure Your Modem as Follow:

Configuration name: MTNNG
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username: empty
Password: empty
after that Configure Your Mozilla Firefox as follows;

IP: 127.0.0.1 || PORT: 8080

Android users

» Download Simple Server for android HERE

» Goto your phone internet settings Set your phone access point to: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net While IP: 127.0.0.1 and Port: 8080

Open the downloaded simple server and configure as follows:

» Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2
» Port: 8080
» Injection Method: get
» Injection Query/Url: http:/www.facebook.com/MTNloaded
» Injection Host: www.facebook.com/MTNloaded
» Injection Line: Press the enter key of your keypad 4 times
» Log level: Debug

Close and connect your data, start browsing on your Android with a 3GB data allowance.

Feel Free to Drop Your Comment… Thanks!!!
guy. d wan for system no work ooo
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by holarid(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jinyjagz:
which tariff Ar u on please?
mtn pulse
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by phydelise: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Belarus:
mtn pulse
Please I have just N109 on my phone and I am on ipulse.
I have been dialing the code. Any hope for me?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by vintino(m): 2:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Transaction failed, try again later!
Dats d masg I always receive, any help? Am on ipulse.thanks
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by bosco9: 2:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Seems d c0de n0 l0nger w0rks any 0bservation?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by lanre316: 2:40am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by richybanky(m): 4:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Pls d link to download d simple server
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Joe50(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2014
i can't see my 2.99gig again shocked they wiped it out angry
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Anyone got d GB last night/dx morning?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by tunnex190: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2014
I did send this code throughout last night and even at midnight,
I didn't receive any 'Thank you ....' and my 50 transfered has all
been deducted.
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by lanre316: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Go home, everybody, the party is over. MTN has blocked this tweak. You can't subscribe for it again. Let's hope another tweak will be out soon. I advice those who still have their GB to use it now otherwise they lose it when MTN wipe it off. Peace.
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by murphy2get(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Mtn has finally blocked 30gb, wat next
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by NUGAWHITE(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2014
I got mine 2days ago, but i can't browse wit it.
murphy2get:
It seems like October is really a great month, for the free browsing community. Lot’s of cheat, coming up and I guess everyone is happy. If you are not browsing free, try and be part of it. The android users are also at benefit this period, lots of tricks cheats and tweaks available for them to browse. Their prayers has been answered, Lol.

Today, I Would Tutor You on how to Use the the Gb any tim You Like.. Now I have discovered that the 30Gb tweak can work with the help of Simple server… Just follow the simple procedure below and you are good to go.

PC USERS

DOWNLOAD SIMPLE SERVER HERE

» Please Dnt edit the Simple Server after downloading it, Just Unzip it and Open SimpleServer folder and Minimize the simple Server File..

Configure Your Modem as Follow:

Configuration name: MTNNG
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username: empty
Password: empty
after that Configure Your Mozilla Firefox as follows;

IP: 127.0.0.1 || PORT: 8080

Android users

» Download Simple Server for android HERE

» Goto your phone internet settings Set your phone access point to: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net While IP: 127.0.0.1 and Port: 8080

Open the downloaded simple server and configure as follows:

» Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2
» Port: 8080
» Injection Method: get
» Injection Query/Url: http:/www.facebook.com/MTNloaded
» Injection Host: www.facebook.com/MTNloaded
» Injection Line: Press the enter key of your keypad 4 times
» Log level: Debug

Close and connect your data, start browsing on your Android with a 3GB data allowance.

Feel Free to Drop Your Comment… Thanks!!!
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Tonynwaduche(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2014
bosco9:
Seems d c0de n0 l0nger w0rks any 0bservation?
yap, I notice am oo...since yesterday afternoon.
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Femistico(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Flexing my own yestnite...

Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by biggyrossy: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2014
Femistico:
Flexing my own yestnite...

plz how do I change the font of p5?
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by Nmeri17: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2014
*weeps bitterly. Why on earth was this shid blocked?? cry
Re: How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones by pelboy: 2:03am On Feb 16, 2015
biggyrossy:

plz how do I change the font of p5?
root ur fone first then download ifont.apk then download ur desire fone under ifont then set it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Free Airtime Credit With These Codes / What Do You Do With Ur Bb? / How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.