Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani (1992 Views)

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co / |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Sweet salutation to the moderators for the nice job they are doing out here.in an adopted sweet female voice i say eku ishe opolo.

Straight out :yesterday i opened a thought rousing thread titled 'possibility of a deal between the pdp and the nairaland politics moderators'. Deep down me as i was typing the letters of the post i know i was treading the walks of danger though i was and still unapologetic of my postulations on the issue due to the fact that ngakwe whom i challenged was unable to prove me wrong with substantial argument.the man just type some pointless words as defence and disappeared on the thread .i expected a ban but thanks to the leniency of the moderators for the meagre punishment i was given.though my topic and opinions and those of a number of other people were removed and wiped off totally,i am still grateful.eshey gan modupe for not banning my handle.when the story shall be told i will tell mt children about the pdp and politics mod topic,how i ran my mouth openely only to be given a meagre punishment by the mods
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Asoozy: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2014
Tundeajani:
Sweet salutation to the moderators for the nice job they are doing out here.in an adopted sweet female voice i say eku ishe opolo.

Straight out :yesterday i opened a thought rousing thread titled 'possibility of a deal between the pdp and the nairaland politics moderators'. Deep down me as i was typing the letters of the post i know i was treading the walks of danger though i was and still unapologetic of my postulations on the issue.i expected a ban but thanks to the leniency of the moderators for the meagre punishment i was given.though my topic and opinions and those of a number of other people were removed and wiped off totally,i am still grateful.eshey gan modupe for not banning my handle.when the story shall be told i will tell mt children about the pdp and politics mod topic,how i ran my mouth openely only to be given a meagre punishment by the mods

There is nothing meagre in depriving you of your human right of speech. That is a breach of one of your fundamental rights and you should never appreciate obvious injustice.

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by brownlord: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Seun with his gang of moderators headed by mynd44 are all useless, they keep intimidating people with needless ban and hiding comments with fact.

Mynd44 thanks for hiding the thread I created to expose your hypocrisy and double standard, you can only surpress the truth but can't hide it forever

3 Likes

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Asoozy:

There is nothing meagre in depriving you of your human right of speech. That is a breach of one of your fundamental rights and you should never appreciate obvious injustice.
uhhmm....asoozy good morning my person.
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2014
brownlord:
Seun with his gang of moderators headed by mynd44 are all useless, they keep intimidating people with needless ban and hiding comments with fact.

Mynd44 thanks for hiding the thread I created to expose your hypocrisy and double standard, you can only surpress the truth but can't hide it forever
so we plenty wey dem give lenient verdict..we sholuld be grateful na..abi?
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by brownlord: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Tundeajani:
so we plenty wey dem give lenient verdict..we sholuld be grateful na..abi?

I wish I fit see any of them make I screw nail for their empty skull
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Ngwakwe: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2014
You fail to understand that if Buhari perchance becomes the President of Nigeria.

Nairaland will cease to exist and your right to personal opinion will be silenced through Presidential fiat

This is one of Buhari's antecedents.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

Buhari is toxic to democracy

3 Likes

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2014
brownlord:

I wish I fit see any of them make I screw nail for their empty skull
ah...................iyen ti poju ohhh...mi olowo si ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:
You fail to understand that if Buhari perchance becomes the President of Nigeria.

Nairaland will cease to exist and your right to personal opinion will be silenced through Presidential fiat

is that why we should all be slaves to these killing pdp who pays your bill?i want to believe this is not the thinking of the movrs and shakers in here.

3 Likes

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

ait raypower and online site who fails to postulate the journalism dictum of balance will cease to exist when he takes over and individuals who collects loots from the nigerian treasury to sit in front of the laptop to spread lies and defend failures. Ngakwe dont let open old wounds of yesterday..it is a battle you cannot win especially with the fact that your posts lack any sense of meaning..more like the rant of of a nursery school pupil chanting abc with mucus running down his nose.

6 Likes

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Ngwakwe: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Tundeajani:
ait raypower and online site who fails to postulate the journalism dictum of balance will cease to exist when he takes over and individuals who collects llots from the nigerian treasury to sit in front of the laptop to spread lies and defend failures.

I promise you to always prove anything I raise against Buhari

I have facts with corresponding references and not rumours.

I have class and won't deceive any Nigerian.

People campaign for political offices based on their antecedents.

I promise to discuss the merits and demerits of Buhari's regime to convince the independents on the toxicity of the despot call Mohammadu Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Ngwakwe: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Tundeajani:
is that why we should all be slaves to these killing pdp who pays your bill?i want to believe this is not the thinking of the movrs and shakers in here.

Keep quiet, I am an APC ward executive.

Buhari is not competent for any executive office in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by AustineE1: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tundeajani:
ait raypower and online site who fails to postulate the journalism dictum of balance will cease to exist when he takes over and individuals who collects loots from the nigerian treasury to sit in front of the laptop to spread lies and defend failures. Ngakwe dont let open old wounds of yesterday..it is a battle you cannot win especially with the fact that your posts lack any sense of meaning..more like the rant of of a nursery school pupil chanting abc with mucus running down his nose.
This is the problem i have with the opposition,being in the opposition doesnt mean that one should constantly sell falsehood in other to put a point across.Never in the history of this country has the free-press enjoyed the kind of freedom experienced now,infact the 'presidents men' thinks the president is nt doing enough(by way of bribery or intimidation)to bring the media to his side like past regimes,but this could be as a result of GEJs appreciation of the tenet of democracy and of course,his educational attainment.
Some of us has long stopped reading newspapers from a section of the western Nigerian press,where a particular party(APC) as backed by Tinubu has completely bought over the press and most news are edited by Lai Mohammed and other political mercenaries.Of particular mention is THE NEWS magazine,THE NATION newspaper et all....'remove the log in your eyes before removing the speck in another man's eyes'-THE BIBLE.

6 Likes

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
AustineE1:

This is the problem i have with the opposition,being in the opposition doesnt mean that one should constantly sell falsehood in other to put a point across.Never in the history of this country has the free-press enjoyed the kind of freedom experienced now,infact the 'presidents men' thinks the president is nt doing enough(by way of bribery or intimidation)to bring the media to his side like past regimes,but this could be as a result of GEJs appreciation of the tenet of democracy and of course,his educational attainment.
Some of us has long stopped reading newspapers from a section of the western Nigerian press,where a particular party(APC) as backed by Tinubu has completely bought over the press and most news are edited by Lai Mohammed and other political mercenaries.Of particular mention is THE NEWS magazine,THE NATION newspaper et all....'remove the log in your eyes before removing the speck in another man's eyes'-THE BIBLE.
you made no sense.address my topic and join me in thanking the mods

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Keep quiet, I am an APC ward executive.

Buhari is not competent for any executive office in Nigeria.
i am disssapointed if this ignoramus was once a mod here.
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by PassingShot(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I promise you to always prove anything I raise against Buhari

I have facts with corresponding references and not rumours.

I have class and won't deceive any Nigerian.

I promise to discuss the merits and demerits of Buhari's regime to convince the independents on the toxicity of the despot call Mohammadu Buhari

How old are you?

It will let me know if it's worth debating Buhari with you.
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Ngwakwe: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
PassingShot:

It will let me know if it's worth debating Buhari with you.

If you check my post history, you will understand my class.

No insult, no fabrication, no grudge and apt to accommodate and accept superior argument.

Set the date and announce it to the Moderators/Admin
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Asoozy: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

No insult, no fabrication, no grudge and apt to accommodate and accept superior argument.

That's a bit rich coming from you.

Those of us who know you, know that you are an ethnireligious bigot.

Only the newcomers will fall for that porkie you just spewed. Spare us the jargon and let your character be the judge. Your bias and high handedness though you thought was done behind closed doors are open secrets.

Any discerning mind will see you for who you truly are so save us the sales pitch.
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by AustineE1: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tundeajani:
you made no sense.address my topic and join me in thanking the mods
Mr Tunde you are just like your intolerant APC masters,learn how to listen and dont be quick to words,appreciate the truth and only then you can be blessed with the grace of light...your attitude portrays the worst form of jingo patrotism i have seen and I guess the MODs you accussed are morally conscientious than you are!!!

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by PassingShot(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

No insult? And what does striking out my words represent if not insult?

You could have passed the same message without doing that y'know.
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Asoozy:

Nagode
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Ngwakwe: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
PassingShot:

No insult? And what does striking out my words represent if not insult?

You could have passed the same message without doing that y'know.

I apologise

Sorry for that, I will edit it
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Ngwakwe: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2014
OfficialScatter:

Crap from a tribal bigot and PDP apologist.

As usual, no substance.

Insult your opponent while contributing nothing to the debate.

Whoever taught you these techniques has deceived you. I have thousand and one of your types in my classes and have mastered how to relate with them

NB: This is an exception to the rule, I don't reply empty comment with zero content.
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by vedd: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:
This statement is very untrue. Politicians are assessed based on their antecedents, but they do campaing based on what's on ground, what they intend to do, based on current realities.

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by Ngwakwe: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2014
vedd:

This statement is very untrue. Politicians are assessed based on their antecedents, but they do campaing based on what's on ground, what they intend to do, based on current realities.

You are correct but the comment I made there was contextual.
Re: A Note Of Gratitude To Some Of The Politics Moderators-tunde Ajani by fluteman: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2014
Tundeajani:
i am disssapointed if this ignoramus was once a mod here.

Unfortunately, Ngwakwe is still a mod here but thankfully out of the politics section. I find it hard to understand Seun's mod selection criteria........na him know sha. with people like him, this site will degenerate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'IBO MADE' By Pius Adesanmi / Photos: ISIS Announces Its Own Currency / Checkout The BIGGEST Youth Gathering In Ibadan Live Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.