Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric (38508 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Gov.fayose Attack Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum / Fayose Attacks Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by MrFairplay4ume(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State on Saturday verbally attacked fiery Muslim preacher, Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani Bello, at a prayer session in Ado-Ekiti.

The cleric had courted the governor’s venom by urging him to show more decorum in his public utterances.

The altercation took place during a prayer conference and award ceremony organised by the Southwest branch of the Ansar-ud-Deen Muslim Society of Nigeria between March 25 and 28.

On Saturday, Fayose was in attendance at the event, which had as highlights prayers for the country and the honouring of deserving Muslims with awards, when the outspoken preacher offered his advice.

Those at the event said the preacher told Fayose that as the Number One citizen of the state, he needs to be more cautious in his public utterances.

The unsolicited advice apparently did not sit well with the governor, they said, as he responded with abusive words at the preacher, who attempted to reply him but was restrained by some of the elders in attendance. His microphone was disabled.

The elders also appealed to the governor to leave the venue, having already performed his role, but he bluntly refused, an action that led to a three-hour disruption of the programme.

The governor subsequently left the event, which ended on Monday morning. Attempts to interview the cleric, who was present until Sunday, proved abortive.

Mr. Lere Olayinka, Special Assistant to Fayose on New Media, expressed the view that the cleric deserved the insults the governor drenched him in.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/29/gov-fayose-attacks-muslim-cleric-sheikh-muhydeen-over-advice-exercise-decorum

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why cant the cleric shut up and face his islamic programme instead of dabbling into politics.

Where was that cleric when el rufai and Fashola were insulting GeJ

All these imams that are fighting for Aisha rice nomination

Modified:

All those quoting me with sick heart should look in the mirror and tell me how they insult Ayo Oritsejafor and Daddy Oyedepo because of their support for Gej.

They should also tell me where was this cleric when The likes of Lai Mohammed, Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola, El Rufai and their ilks were abusing Gej and spreading lies.

The cleric should stay away from politics and focus on redemption for the stray muslims like boko haram who has made killing their hobby

232 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fayose again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Why cant the cleric shut up and face his islamic programme instead of dabbling into politics.

I know u must have some rubbish to say. Why are you full of hate Damn!!!

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by SleekAbokii: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari and his Sunni jihadists will soon declare fatwa on Fayose.

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by MrFairplay4ume(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

Where did you left your manners, a governor should learn to be more respectful especially as it regards other peoples faith. It was a candid advise which was never politicised but he went on the offensive. To bad for Ekiti State!

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
sameer1212:
go away. The cleric should go and preach in sambisa forest or better still to Aregbrascal of osun.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
sameer1212:
If you need soothing words go to science section. The cleric deserve what he got.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by MrFairplay4ume(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s][/s]
Ecoterrorist:
If you need soothing words go to science section. The cleric deserve what he got.

Trash!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:

Where did you left your manners, a governor should learn to be more respectful especially as it regards other peoples faith. It was a candid advise which was never politicised but he went on the offensive. To bad for Ekiti State!
Go and read this epistle to el rufai who was insulting a sitting presideent.

Btw a governor and an unknown cleric who deserve more respect?

Why cant the cleric admonish him in private instead of looking for Aisha Rice nomination.

Ithe cleric deserve what he got

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
The Cleric should respect himself.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by fallout87: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
So what? You people insult Christian Pastors, GEJ, etc... But want to get sensitive and cry when Buhari or muslims clerics are insulted.

Backward hypocrites

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:

The cleric couldn't respect the office of a governor and you are here demanding respect?

Didnt the Cleric holy book teach him about respect for constituted authority?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
[s][/s]
Trash!
Zombie

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cleric from hell..

Political jobber, Mbaka brother begging for an invite to the Villa to pack left over Kunu from the Kunu sipping Dullard..

Won't he concentrate on his mission to achieve 72virgins in hell and forget Politics for Criminals like Fayose on their collective rape of the Zoo..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by gebest: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fayose needs to be taken to Yaba to get his head examined. Truly he has gone nut.

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by whitley(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
That's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by NobleAngell(f): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
That's not cooool. Fayose careful there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by dunkem21(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fayose no slap am grin

Abeg, give us sauce shocked

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by EdCure: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fayose is a confirmed jester, no doubt. But what does an islamic cleric know about decorum? The raghead should preach it in his mosque.
These islamic hypocrites like living in contradition.

45 Likes

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Cholls(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
NobleAngell:
That's not cooool. Fayose careful there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
The cleric couldn't respect the office of a governor and you are here demanding respect?

Wailer, please tell me where that is i the Quran! Which surat?
Transformer abounds, hug the nearest one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
EdCure:
Fayose is a confirmed jester, no doubt. But what does an islamic cleric know about decorum? The raghead should preach it in his mosque.
These islamic hypocrites like living in contradition.
ur blind hate for Islam is unsurprisingly beginning to ve its tow on ur sanity! Ur hypocritical stance on issues, bearing on Islam and Muslims, is even soooo cheaply visible to d blind! Even ur sense of shame is soooo drastically diminished that u nolonger care to pay attention to ur conscience wen commenting about Muslims! The courageous cleric in this case only advised and reminded the gov that he is a govnor and not some street touts ! Unlike Pastor Sulieman who reined causes and wishes death upon Elrufai, this exemplary muslim cleric only admonished the desperate govnor to get hold of himself and not to throw caution in d wind! I think u shud stop being shamelessly prejudiced and advice ur pastors to take cue from the Muslim cleric! Be reminded that Ur shamelessness is not in anyway beneficial to d integrity of ur religion!

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
divinecode101:

Wailer, please tell me where that is i the Quran! Which surat?
Transformer abounds, hug the nearest one
So your quran didnt advise you to respect constituted authority?

I give up for such religeon thenceforth

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by tomakint: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

[i]Where was that cleric when el rufai and Fashola were insulting GeJ[/i]

May you live long my sweet sister cheesy especially at the bolden

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Goke7: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
A man who criticises or oppose others and can't take criticism himself is not matured but a kid.

I stopped taking fayose serious when he started preaching rule of law after beating up a judge.

The man is a joke

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by okuneddie(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
I love fayose but what he does sometimes dey break heart ......he ought to respect the cleric....the man just dey behave like......I no even know what to call him.....I heard ecoterrorist say that an unknown cleric, hello ma I am a christian and I know the man very well. the man is well known ma, u may not know him but we do and he is not one of those that run after politicians....he will tell y what is right without minding whose ox is gored.....whether u are APC or PDP the man no send so please mind what u say and show some respect......we show respects to elders where we come from....thanks ma

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
All ds ile kewu imams sef.... preaching vanity to moslems...
God will soon judge you...

Well Fayose shud have slapped d cleric.. anytime dey abuse Buhari, all ds moslems will carry it for head like kilishi.....

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

How did the cleric disrespect Fayose?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg / Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.