Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain (13844 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by lalasticlala(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2014
Bianca Ojukwu At The Inauguration of Anambra State Association Malaga SPAIN

The former most beautiful girl in Nigeria is still very stunning several years after winning the crown.

The Nigerian Ambassador to Spain is indeed a beauty to behold as seen in these pics below.

Check out these pics of the Inauguration of Anambra state Association in Malaga, Spain.

pics from : http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/10/bianca-ojukwu-at-inauguration-of.html?m=1

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by lalasticlala(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2014

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by experimentist: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Wats dat dude looking at in d last pics!

10 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by lalasticlala(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Bianca Ojukwu is the most beautiful woman from Nigeria. Her beauty is likened to that of a mammy water.

15 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2014
experimentist:

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by cephaswizzy(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2014
lalasticlala:
Bianca Ojukwu is the most beautiful woman from Nigeria. Her beauty is likened to that of a mammy water.
have u seen mammy water b4?

13 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by lalasticlala(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2014
cephaswizzy:

have u seen mammy water b4?

hahahahahahaha. LWKMH
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by pembisco(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2014
experimentist:
b00biee
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2014
Y is her face fairer than her hand

She is a beauty tho...

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by experimentist: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2014
kulkatty:

LOL grin
Tell me na!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by godofwar666(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Mrs bianca ojukwu dongo yaro undecided so na our money You dey spray abi
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by vislabraye(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2014
She's biurrifull. She even set pass many young girls sef. Chai, Ojukwu don leave something behind.
Who be her bobo now ?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Kunleskey(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Me self go say her head still dey der
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by lalasticlala(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2014
AmberQueen:
Y is her face fairer than her hand

She is a beauty tho...

it could b make up
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2014
experimentist:
Tell me na!

Two oranges I guess wink
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by omanifrank(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
ok
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by englishmart(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN GIRL WOMAN ALIVE.
cool

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by englishmart(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
vislabraye:
She's biurrifull. She even set pass many young girls sef. Chai, Ojukwu don leave something behind.
Who be her bobo now ?
google is always there for you

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Babytina: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wht does Mammy water got 2 do wit Bianca,if u fine wahala if u no fine gege,hope dis papa water guy normal @ all
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by ShirelleBaby: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bianca-she is a very beautiful woman after so many year-her beauty still glows like the morning sun

on a lighter note--is there any country u won't find an igbo/nigerian man?we are really everywhere except maybe IRAQ

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cramjones a.k.a ffk,what do you have to say about this?
She's even whiter than the whites. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lovely smiley
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by amakufrancis(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
lalasticlala for mod general. . .
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by dustydee: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Where are the stunning pictures?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Emmanuel247(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Her beauty never change
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Sparkle777(f): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Stunning beauty. I was in primary school when she won Miss Nigeria,now I look older than her. LOL. There must be something right she does. She s just exquisite. @ shellebaby, I know some igbos in Iraq.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ok what next?? undecided
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
@ d last picture, they still had to look for Fanta to decorate the table! grin grin grin I love Naija

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by itstpia1: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
lalasticlala:

What about that lady in the blue wrapper?

Not trying to do a mirror mirror on the wall thing though.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by ShirelleBaby: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sparkle777:
Stunning beauty. I was in primary school when she won Miss Nigeria,now I look older than her. LOL. There must be something right she does. She s just exquisite. @ shirellebaby, I know some igbos in Iraq.

Nawa oh-so they are in Iraq sef

that means they are everywhere-
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Isiterere(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
where is the stunning Bianca pls ?
Just an average naija gal beauty nah...

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by rattlesnake(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
I wonder if ojukwu has battery for the manhood he left behind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand / Lil Wayne Is A Gay! / "I Have Forgiven You" - Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.