Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain (13862 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
lalasticlala:
Bianca Ojukwu is the most beautiful woman from Nigeria. Her beauty is likened to that of a mammy water.
She is an elegant woman with a good and warm heart.
I love her beauty and personality.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Tayeni(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
she hot. i see exactly what killed Ojukwu....the hotness.
the pancake too much though.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by tandj: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Lilimax(f): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lady Bianca 's beauty is just natural.
It does not fade smiley
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by natureblack(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
MILF

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Isiterere:
where is the stunning Bianca pls ?
Just an average naija gal beauty nah...

ALL IZZ WELL

WTF!!
BIG LIE JOOR!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Nawa oh-so they are in Iraq sef

that means they are everywhere-
yea even in siberia too!,where they sell piped heating to the natives.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
The woman is definitely a banger and a MILF!

However, say whatever you want about the Fani Kayode man, but he's one bad muthaphucka for putting in work from early. grin

P.S: quote me with ad hominem and you won't get a reply.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by bustyhelen(f): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Most Beautiful Nigerian woman of all time & d most relevant ex beauty queen not all these faded and 1 year reign queens

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by tomiobj(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Waste of mb. Op go nd park well. D gal average jorrrr

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by tobiboss(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
kulkatty:

Two oranges I guess wink
if you look really well, you'll see he's only looking at her necklace
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
experimentist:
Wats dat dude looking at in d last pics!
probably the bottles.

She is too descent a woman to leave her contours and cleavages to public glare.
She is excellently dressed.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Curlieweed: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ikemba try sha to leave this kind thing waka. If na me, I will tell the ancestors to wait a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by echobee(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
AmberQueen:
Y is her face fairer than her hand

She is a beauty tho...
Mary Q,stori mary K cheesy
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by fruityjojo(f): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
AmberQueen:
Y is her face fairer than her hand

She is a beauty tho...
Why is your face way fairer than your neck! undecided
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ur eye sharp ehn angry
experimentist:
Wats dat dude looking at in d last pics!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2014
SirShymex:
The woman is definitely a banger and a MILF!

However, say whatever you want about the Fani Kayode man, but he's one bad muthaphucka for putting in work from early. grin

P.S: quote me with ad hominem and you won't get a reply.

Your Femi Fani Kayode is really a good dreamer.

When he's done, he'll gallantlly wake up. smiley

Bianca is a damsel.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by experimentist: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2014
PinkObsession:
Ur eye sharp ehn angry
yeah, sharp enough to c hw beautiful u are.. Wow! *faints*

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
fruityjojo:

Why is your face way fairer than your neck! undecided
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Too much contouring & highlighting I guess + cam flash...

This one pass Mary-Kay. cheesy

echobee:

Mary Q,stori mary K cheesy
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by fruityjojo(f): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
AmberQueen:
Question for the gods!!!
Berra try to cure your own bleaching problems b4 u accuse someone's mom of such! I have noticed that gal's who are most guilty of this are always ist to fault other women's skin colour undecided
Just look at those over dark knuckles of yours!#bleached cow#
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by lalasticlala(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
fruityjojo:

Berra try to cure your own bleaching problems b4 u accuse someone's mom of such! I have noticed that gal's who are most guilty of this are always ist to fault other women's skin colour undecided

I hardly look at peoples pix on Nairaland but u just made me look at this one due to this ur post. I looked to check d black knuckle u referred to.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
fruityjojo:

Ma sister can't u bleach 2?? grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by fruityjojo(f): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
lalasticlala:

I hardly look at peoples pix on Nairaland but u just made me look at this one due to this ur post. I looked to check d black knuckle u referred to.
Lala na only God go save some hypocritical gals!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lmao... Will u take ur frustration elsewer already

Old frustrated Troll...

Who said anythn abt her bleachin? Anuofia!

I can't voice my opinion again on NL bcs of dis mofo...

I am bleachin huh? U wish!

Adaka!

[quote
author=fruityjojo post=27230344]
Berra try to cure your own bleaching problems b4 u accuse someone's mom
of such! I have noticed that gal's who are most guilty of this are
always ist to fault other women's skin colour undecided
Just look at those over dark knuckles of yours!#bleached cow#[/quote]
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by fruityjojo(f): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Akeelahtunez:

grin You want make I turn to Michael Jackson cry
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
She is tryin nah...

But her old rotten body will not accept any of d bleachin creams.

Evn d whiteners. That is y she is frustrated

Akeelahtunez:

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
fruityjojo:

grin You want make I turn to Michael Jackson cry

Lol
Ma,if it wud make u famous,try it u wudnt remain d same grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
AmberQueen:
She is tryin nah...

But her old rotten body will not accept any of d bleachin creams.

Evn d whiteners. That is y she is frustrated

Abeg!!!!
Ma,plsssss don't find mah sister trouble ooo wetin lah?
Oya! Nah vex biko :/
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by fruityjojo(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
AmberQueen:

Lmao... Will u take ur frustration elsewer already

Old frustrated Troll...

Who said anythn abt her bleachin? Anuofia!

I can't voice my opinion again on NL bcs of dis mofo...

I am bleachin huh? U wish!

Adaka!
Shut up Bleaching Bleaching Elephant! Too dumb u can't even quote properly! Keep your disgusting opinion abt some1s mom to yourself!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
fruityjojo:

Shut up Bleaching Bleaching Elephant! Too dumb u can't even quote properly! Keep your disgusting opinion abt some1s mom to yourself!

Ahan! Sister don't exchange words with her issokay ooo abeg of u
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain by edymonte: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bianca na true say u b mammy water?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Declared Bankrupt. / Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji Finally Falls In Luv Gushes About Her Boo -pic Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.