Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,920 members, 7,956,454 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You (581 Views)

Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? / PHOTO: Who Would You Go For Mum Or Daughter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by nav(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
If you're honest with yourself, would you? Let's check ourself in some one shoe
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by Simplefaithy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
why not? I pray my daughter(s) marries a man like me.
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by nav(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
That Is gud if u tink ur the best
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by Missmossy(f): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ofcourse he is gonna be grateful everyday of his lifecheesy i haven't seen a male version of me yet anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
A BIG YEA..... AM YET TO SEE A FEMALE VERSION OF ME WITH CLEAN PAST....
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by LEERICIST(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
A capital YES
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by Kunleskey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yes oo am a good but aint perfect example...cause my behaviour on social network is nt dat bad...but in real life so gentle nt a womanizer bt love women.appreciate pple..my character in real life is quiet normal and awesome bt nt perfect. And a gud example in spiritual & physical realm..
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Joke apart.. I am a rare gem. I have only come across just one female version of me
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by EvangSDKalu: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
A big yes.
And I wish my sons get a female version of me.
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by nav(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin ds is interesting, the way pple comment yea may looking at it the world will be a beta place grin
Re: Would You Let Your Son Or Daughter Date A Woma Or Man Like You by pasqal09: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2014

(1)

Is There True Love Without Money? / Who Is Better; A Guy Or A Girl? / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.