Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) (6579 Views)

Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Comments By Nigerians On The Recent E-poll (buhari Vs Jonathan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by titoetal(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
u need education.

Thanks and keep flying higher with your educatedness.
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
manck2:
grin

[size=28pt]that is a fake poll, because many Christian are scare of a buhari presidency[/size]

@Manck2 you are a Lia.r am a Christian i have inquiry from my Husband and 10 of our family friends, we are all voting for APC enough of this corrupt people called PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Emilliw3m(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just as I dey read dis thread I hear one woman for inside one kios like saying in igbo "dis yoruba ppl no get brain,dey carry dis president something give buhari......well sha ,him no take back dey go any where"

*clears throat*

JONA ur a good man.nd same wit business. U never can be a good man and a good politician.

Change the game. U did in 2011 wit no shoe. At a second thought u now have shoes *wink* The time has commeee.
Show dis dem wat u ve learnt so far.

The devil I knw is far better dan d angel I don't know.*coded*
GET TILL SETAN REPENT !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Gbawe: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
CyberWolf:
its not about writing long epistle..just wait and see.. Just three months away and you will get the shock of your life...

Call it what you will. People like yoi do not do reality anyway with how you inanely postulate that Nigerians will aberrantly vote in GEJ they now know, without shadow of doubt, represents only corruption and misrule.

Have you noticed no one talks of "fresh air" anymore? Goodluck to you and the failed messiah you have decided to follow off the cliff. Nigerians will choose genuine change in 2015. No "boy with no shoes" ruse will work this time because it is now obvious that the boy now has thousands of ahoes and loves private jets while Nigerians wallow in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by shift15(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ayed44:
Congratulations to Buhari!!! Please when and where is the swearing-in ceremony taking place?

It will take place on saharareporters.com, the swearing in will be perform by Justice Sowore and the date will be announce in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by taharqa: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hahahahaha.....buncha jolts fooolin demselves since d Greek invention of democracy cheesy ...SR Online poll indeed
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by SAINTDADA: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
manck2:
grin

[size=28pt]that is a fake poll, because many Christian are scare of a buhari presidency[/size]
lie from d pit of hell.... am christian and will b voting for buhari next year.... I voted for Gej in d last election but he has underwhelmed in all ramifications

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by ddude: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
ratiken:
Buhari and APC always wins online. With the APC's level of e-propaganda and multiple e-identities...... I expected a 99% GMB & 1% GEJ.

Even Buhari knows he stands no chance. He just have to justity the funds provided by his OIC sponsors who are looking forward to using him to do the hatchet job.
I will refer you to this post when it happens come 2015. Etimo nkankan.

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
2015 will be a shocker to Mr. Jonathan and his PDP. We shall show them that this is not 2003 and 2007 that they rigged themselves to power with impunity nor is it 2011 that Nigerians voted out of sentiment. Come february 2015, we shall go to the hinterland, we shall enter the creeks, we shall go to the towns and villages, mobilise support and elect the Man of Destiny, the Peoples' President and the visionary and incorruptible General Muhammadu Buhari for President come May 29, 2015.

Sai Buhari
Sai APC
#i-Believe

6 Likes

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
barnabasj:

@Manck2 you are a Lia.r am a Christian i have inquiry from my Husband and 10 of our family friends, we are all voting for APC enough of this corrupt people called PDP.
lol that mank2 aka musiwa is a deranged fellow and self appointed President/Emperor of Western Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Theultimate(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[size=48]make we no deceive ourselves. nobody will win this election. it will be 50•50[/size]
these people sha! they always reacts funny. 50:50?

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by CyberWolf: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gbawe:

Call it what you will. People like yoi do not do reality anyway with how you inanely postulate that Nigerians will aberrantly vote in GEJ they now know, without shadow of doubt, represents only corruption and misrule.

Have you noticed no one talks of "fresh air" anymore? Goodluck to you and the failed messiah you have decided to follow off the cliff. Nigerians will choose genuine change in 2015. No "boy with no shoes" ruse will work this time because it is now obvious that the boy now has thousands of ahoes and loves private jets while Nigerians wallow in poverty.
when the time comes, you will see campaign in action..we don't make noise online..By the way,are you aware that Tinubu has completed his juicy deal with GEJ?...
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by CyberWolf: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
jst watch how that online victory shall translate to real victory next year. U ppl are jst being too immerture with ur assertion because u are oblivious of happenings in our political space. You ppl forgot that it was only buhari against the whole nation then(negligible and tiny supporters' base in d south) and u can see what he got then. Jsm imagine what wld happen with his increasing supporters base and popularity in d south. Ur gej's popularity has bn dwindling since 2011 and, the ethnic and religious factors that played in his favor then are not going to work on Nigerians this time around. Put 1 or 2 things 2gether and u'd see how buhari is gonna give gej a tougher fight this time around.
are you aware that Tinubu has completed his juicy deal with GEJ?...I laugh you people grin grin
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Tayeni(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
obailala:
Unfortunately, social media is populated with enlightened people but at the end of the day, it's mainly the unenlightened folks in the villages who constitute the largest proportion of voters; these village folks can easily be bought with bags of rice, e.g. APC rice vs PDP rice, we all know which party can afford more rice. undecided
the sad reality of democracy in Nigeria. The elite will rather stay home, eat and follow the election from their sitting rooms. Election day is just another holiday. I'm so sure most of the cyber noise makers, political analysts wont vote.
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Ayomi088(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Seriously serious
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by donigspain(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=18pt]Why should I take that poll seriously?
A poll I can set up using Wordpress and can even manipulate the data to my will. Whether it's Jonathan leading or Buhari I will still maintain my stance that I won't take the result as the true representation of the choice of Nigerians unless I am the admin managing the polls.
[/size]

Alright, I just set up a poll for a client's website yesterday and you can access it HERE

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
baba obasanjo is not supporting Good luck come 2015 and for u to know tinubu is an elder state man he's a man of words.PDP should forget Lagos ooooooooo Acct Ambode will win with a huge landslide victory and let me tell u here both online poll and manual poll will be monitored at least u can see what happened in d last election in osun state. more than 75,000 security personnel was deployed to osun state and aregbe lead with 100,000 + in d Aug 9 governorship poll upon d intimidation by d security operative during d election their plan failed even they were seriously hungry that time Cos' good luck doesn't give them allowance for d election. what happen in ekiti repeat itself in osun but d people of ipinle omoluabi doesn't want hooligans to rule them and up till today people still pray and praise aregbe for his good luck likewise too in other state that support democracy Gej should be preparing for his handover note oooooooo he knows he won't be re elect again.

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Explicit01: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
APC and PDP are both enemies to nigerian citizens but I don't think buhari can win GEJ.
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by LadyExcellency: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
After all the lies APC told us and the Media packaging companies efforts

The Result was 16 - 0

See one of the media defamation below

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
His Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan congratulates Gen Mohammadu Buhari Rtd on his Sahara Reporters presidential election victory. Please, can you communicate the date you would like to be sworn in to my office. **three dirty slaps on Buhari's face** and he wakes up realising it was only a dream.

Buhari can still be president, only when arewanistan becomes a country!
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
TANoids are really feeling the heat!

The fact is that 6 out of every 10 prospective voter in Nigeria is patently disappointed with GEJ/PDP

7 out of every 10 persons who voted for him on the basis of being Goodluck,I have no shoes and from the Minority have since discovered that he is even worse than his predecessors

GEJ will be dazed by the time results start to come in in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by tellwisdom: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
click2cbn:
Now tell me the reason why there wouldn't be post election violence again if Buhari losses again? Those his boys will now say he won in an e-poll conducted by SR therefore he should have won in real life.
[size=15pt]
Falls from 5 storey building grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ventura1:
All TANoid's and PDP member you need to rescue GEJ online! at least this is not Nairaland

visit https://epoll.me/ACRosLpAohI/sahara-reporters-if-the-2015-nigerian-presidential-election-were-held-today-with-president-jonathan-as-the-pdp-candidate-and-muhammadu-buhari-as-the-apc-candidate-who-do-you-think-would-win-why to VOTE
Kai!
dey sed d polls az closed, no more voting sad

I been wan pack aaaaaaaaall my family memberz dem make dem come cast their vote 4 GMB undecided

2 Likes

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
u guys cant jst hide d entropy caused in ur camp by Buhari's declaration to run yesterday.
Ordinary "DECLARATION" oo, not even campaign proper, see CROOOOWDDD! GOD!

I swear many ibo guyz are itchin 2 cast their votes 4 Buhari smiley
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by kenex4ever(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
ennydoc:
sahara reporters are for APC, so whatever their poll is not representative of the entire electorate. sahara reporters - enemies of the state!
from what I can see there GEJ won because d voting was done by only APC members and GEJ was able to obtain dat amount of votes.
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by phiszo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
With the kind of problems nigeria is facing now (corruption, epileptic power supply, insecurity etc.), pdp and gej failed us. It's high time we all support a change of government. Support buhari aka the people's general.
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Caseless: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Ordinary "DECLARATION" oo, not even campaign proper, see CROOOOWDDD! GOD!

I swear many ibo guyz are itchin 2 cast their votes 4 Buhari smiley
ur head dey dere.

1 Like

Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by masinga07(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
people living in dream world........... buhari ko bulala ni
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Still remember how Ngige won online only to be beaten mercilessly on the election day so let some people use their fundamental right of dreams to dream
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Chylo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
RichDad1:
Hmmm,

Na you be rat, no be me.
Re: Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
its not about writing long epistle..just wait and see.. Just three months away and you will get the shock of your life...

Do you know that you are a stark olodo
Somebody just wrote a truthful comment and you say the person is writing epistle.....

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse / Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York / Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.