Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (59384 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by samueld0(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
#UndressNASS
If it wasn't for the 8 billion wardrobe allowance...

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/17/undressnass

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Crieff(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lol

What is stopping them from doing the business of the house with the clothes they have now.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigerians should be ready for confrontation with this legislooters.

[/size]

clear daylight robbery, IT MUST STOP!

The last wardrobe allowance can we see the receipts?

70% of Nigerians are living on less that a dollar per day and this criminals are smiling to the bank. angry

A thief is a thief and Ole is ole, awon eleyi Ole ni won. Gbewiri

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by kodded(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
undecided very dry...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Trailblazer1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Like, if you think this is a failed attempt at humour and aimlessly baseless undecided undecided

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Nigerians should be ready for confrontation with this legislooters.

[/size]

clear daylight robbery, IT MUST STOP!

The last wardrobe allowance can we see the receipts?

70% of Nigerians are living on less that a dollar per day and this criminals are smiling to the bank. angry

A thief is a thief and Ole is ole, awon eleyi Ole ni won. Gbewiri

seconded... Only God will save us from all these legislooters sorry legislathieves

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
People NASS yi ko serious sha grin
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by TerrorSquad(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
when wild animals occupy NASS and make jungle laws. i can really feel the change, by the way, where is that frog eye Southwest APC national leader. UnCloth his wife too. ZOO COUNTRY, ZOO ASSEMBLY

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dis government sef...

Lalasticlala come and see Nigeria wonder, our legislooters needs the wardrobe allowance ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Not interesting
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Vikkie14: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg after [url]#UndressNASS[/url] please [url]#RemoveNASSPanties[/url] cox WE NEED to SEE "WHAT" WE WANT TO CLOTHE.

i beg to dipher, what nonsense! If they want me to approve their CLOTHE allowance, atleast, i should see WHAT i want to clothe. Afterall
SEEING IS BELIEVING.

17 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by natas22: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
When so many Nigerians are suffering.

www.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Onozboy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok i comment my reserve.......which kin country be dis. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Tallesty1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Keneking:
Not interesting
I tell ya
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Vikkie14: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shameless People.
Salaries are not being paid the Coutry Over and some people are sharing #9Bn for CLOTHES allowance.

DayLight ROBBERY

11 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
THIEVES

3 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Bonapart(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nigeria must make joke out of everything...
May God help this administration cos the way things have started already, no hope in them so far

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lamest thread ever liveth....

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by YoursGEJ(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
I am very glad that this is at the top of the public agenda. These politicians must know that the masses are becoming more educated and that we will not be taken for a ride any longer. Imagine one of them saying that people working in oil companies and banks make more than them? Are legislators supposed to be the most paid people in a country?

On Friday the 19th of June, we are going to #OccupyNass. BE THERE!!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by bornmekus: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Funny

5 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by UnknownT: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by neweraomo: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lols grin grin Who told u they gonna buy clothes
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by DIVINE78: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Project change crashed the very day Saraki emerged as the senate president. undecided so sad.
The good thing about the emergence of Saraki is the Tinubu would be vindicated in due course.

11 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by Dongreatken(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
lol
Re: Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters by luckman20(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN / APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.