Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27488 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emzypaz:
LarrySun
Texanomaly
D9ty7
Iyabodeh
Laykorn
Kingphilip
Jeanfortune
Jigsawkillah.
Its on live. Be part of the fun
aye! Aye!!!

Laykorn, how far about that thing? Done?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please, let us all drop our questions for OMA. He'll definitely attend to them all.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
OMA4U just have few questions for u
1. hw did u come about this combination as ur moniker
2 mind telling us ur real names?
3. learnt u r both a poet and a writer, what was the spark that made u go into these lines?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
kingphilip:
OMA4U just have few questions for u
1. hw did u come about this combination as ur moniker
2 mind telling us ur real names?
3. learnt u r both a poet and a writer, what was the spark that made u go into these lines?

Thanks Kingphilip.

1. The combination of my moniker is simply an acronym of my names.

2. My real names? I love to be called Dammy.

3. First, I came across poetry in a humorous way, when I never knew what poetry was. Stringing of words to pass a message fascinate me a lot. I started writing my feelings, the sad ones. Joy does not inspire, but sorrow does. And love also does. Love and sorrow have vigorous impact on my emotions. So I started penning down what pains me and what I love.

In a nutshell, a friend who saw me writing went through my paper one day and asked if I was writing a poem. It was not really poetry then, I started studying various art of poetry.

Story writing: Most writers were avid readers before they became writers. But I became an avid reader because I have my stories to tell and I have to learn how the craft is being done.

Thank you once again.

I hope I answered your questions, kingphilip.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is my question for you:
OMA4U do you have a girlfriend because I have a friend(Chicken Lady) who's looking for a husband. She's a veteran poet and you guys are so compatible. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by texanomaly(f): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:
OMA4U do you have a girlfriend because I have a friend(Chicken Lady) who's looking for a husband. She's a veteran poet and you guys are so compatible. grin
Ayamlaykorn

Hahahahaha...OMA4U knows way too much about me to date me. Take less marry me tongue
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Hahahahaha...OMA4U knows way too much about me to date me. Take less marry me tongue
This is an interview. Let him answer his questions. tongue
Ayamlaykorn
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Don't put words in his mouth. SHhhhushh!! grin Dammy, answer! wink
texanomaly:

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Yes, Texanomaly. My personal person.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
LOL....... I don't do chicken lady, but correct babe.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
OMA4U:
LOL....... I don't do chicken lady, but correct babe.
*Good! Merci. Je gagné....
2) When will you open the launch thread?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by texanomaly(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
OMA4U:

How are you Dear? My question is...do we get to see that handsome face of yours? If not...it's their loss. wink kiss
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
OMA4U:

Thanks Kingphilip.

1. The combination of my moniker is simply an acronym of my names.

2. My real names? I love to be called Dammy.

3. First, I came across poetry in a humorous way, when I never knew what poetry was. Stringing of words to pass a message fascinate me a lot. I started writing my feelings, the sad ones. Joy does not inspire, but sorrow does. And love also does. Love and sorrow have vigorous impact on my emotions. So I started penning down what pains me and what I love.

In a nutshell, a friend who saw me writing went through my paper one day and asked if I was writing a poem. It was not really poetry then, I started studying various art of poetry.

Story writing: Most writers were avid readers before they became writers. But I became an avid reader because I have my stories to tell and I have to learn how the craft is being done.

Thank you once again.

I hope I answered your questions, king philip.
Yes boss u answered it well

Tnx for sparing out time
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
texanomaly:

How are you Dear? My question is...do we get to see that handsome face of yours? If not...it's their loss. wink kiss
Their loss? Handsomer and Handsomest have occupied the space.

I'm fine, and you?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by texanomaly(f): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
OMA4U:

Modified....I just saw your dp.

Question: What inspired Patron of Matrimony?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
kingphilip:

Yes boss u answered it well

Tnx for sparing out time

You're welcome, Sir.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
For OMA4u
As acting president of the poets yet-to-be launched club? What are your dreams for the club? And how do you intend to achieve them?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Modified....I just saw your dp.

Question: What inspired Patron of Matrimony?

Yeah thanks. I have always hoped someone will ask this question someday.

Like I said earlier, I read and study prose because I have stories to tell. Patron of Matrimony is one of those stories. It's a real life story of a family with iota of fiction and enhance with fictitious characters.

I intend to show the world what parental negligence may cause, not only a family, but also the nation as a whole.

Reading further, Patron of Matrimony will take you through the journey of Jolomi's life and the effects a military dictator can as well have at the brim of hope.

Thank you, Tex.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:
For OMA4u
As acting president of the poets yet-to-be launched club? What are your dreams for the club? And how do you intend to achieve them?
Ayamlaykorn

Yeah. No one can deny the fact that poetry is the most complex genre of literature. Many people would love to read and write poetry, but understanding the how poems are being constructed most times prove scary. Therefore, Nairaland Poetry Club aims to secure a platform where growing and veteran poets come together to teach, learn, read, and write poetry.

The most interesting part of poetry is the way it's being written and by coming together we can move poetry to the apex.

How I intend to achieve them has already been structured. It will be duly portrayed tonight.

No comments, please. Nairaland Poetry Club thread has been opened. Join us tonight as soldiers of pen hum together in a unified voice. www.nairaland.com/2010236/nairaland-poetry-club

Thank you, Laykorn.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is the link to Patron of Matrimony www.nairaland.com/2007142/patron-matrimony-complete-story#2007142.13

Read, comment, criticise...... I'm updating this evening.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emzypaz:
Its another saturday today. Another wonderful day that we get to know our writers well on Nairaland. Good afternoon and welcome to the WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD. My name is EMZYPAZ. I won't be doing this alone as usual. On the show with me is Kingphilip, Jeanfortune, Onemansquad and the other members of the gang.
bros i wasnt around bt i taught we've already discussed abt it and kingphilip took over d mantle of leadership
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
wow! emzypaz am back from my ban, missed the interview with jenimma sad Nimen,what about the magi ?? grin

I think we should interview Oga Seun this week. grin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
wow! emzypaz am back from my ban, missed the interview with jenimma sad Nimen,what about the magi ?? grin

supported

Emzypaz wat sayeth thou
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

wen u change to lady na grin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Onemansquad:

wen u change to lady na grin

If you see emails and followers grin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

If you see emails and followers grin
hahaha bad boy
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Who are we interviewing this weekend?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by texanomaly(f): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Is he a writer? undecided He is a writer of "code" I guess. cheesy
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
see dust n cobwebs everywhere

Emzypaz,
Dammygoody,
Princessusan
Seunviju.
fatalveli
jeanfortune
smallpenis
tecno4life
Hameenat94
Gudpm y'all Make we find a lasting solutions to this incessant disappointments abeg
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
kingphilip:
see dust n cobwebs everywhere

Emzypaz,
Dammygoody,
Princessusan
Seunviju.
fatalveli
jeanfortune
smallpenis
tecno4life
Hameenat94
Gudpm y'all Make we find a lasting solutions to this incessant disappointments abeg
Emzypaz himself is not always available, truth to be told I've almost forgotten about dis thread! Let's bring it back 2 life....
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Fatalveli:
Emzypaz himself is not always available, truth to be told I've almost forgotten about dis thread! Let's bring it back 2 life....
hw do u suggest we go about that
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2014
This thread must be resurrected!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.