Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,511 members, 7,770,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood (27423 Views)

Sell You Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. / Any Movie Scripts For Sale? / Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by shadowfax(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
Do you have an intelligent filmscript that is good enough for Nollywood? Contact me ASAP.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by needeeg(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2006
ok man no wahala we go check an see,
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by diddy4(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2006
i can come up with a script in one week. and when i mean a script im talking of nothing u have ever seen b4. but for me to spend my time writing a blockbuster, i will need some benjamins. nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 2:49am On Aug 16, 2006
diddy4: how much are you charging for a script?
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by gem87(f): 3:54am On Aug 16, 2006
i've got loads but i really cnt b bothered
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by diddy4(m): 3:55am On Aug 16, 2006
nothing less than 200k. cuzz i know how much his gonn@ make.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by gem87(f): 3:59am On Aug 16, 2006
yo! diddy holler at me!
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by omogenaija(f): 4:56am On Aug 16, 2006
diddy4:

nothing less than 200k. cuzz i know how much his gonn@ make.

is that in naira , kobo or cents ?
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by diddy4(m): 5:23am On Aug 16, 2006
naira
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Chyna(f): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2006
I do ve a script i ve bn keeping for some time. Though its not yet in dialogue form still like a novel. It is sumthing you ve never seen before, but i want to know how much you can pay for it.
How can you be reached?
diddy4:

naira
Cheerio
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Damsal(f): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2006
I've got a couple of film scripts that i've written but i can't give you any of those cause i'll need to update them, but within a couple of days i can get to writting a new one, since i already have an idea for it.   I don't like to brag but i'm a pretty good writer and a very inventive one. So i'll get to writing it and i'll get back to you.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2006
CHyna, how much is your script? I'm also looking for stories to convert into novel form?

diddy4: 200,000 naira for a script?!?! I'd prefer to write it myself. It can't take more than 2-4 weeks!

1 Like

Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Chyna(f): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2006
grin
Seun:

CHyna, how much is your script? I'm also looking for stories to convert into novel form?

diddy4: 200,000 naira for a script?!?! I'd prefer to write it myself. It can't take more than 2-4 weeks!

We wld have to discuss dt one on one. Though i wld ve preferred it to be for movies.
It depends why not lets discuss throgh mail or chat tomorrow. W@at do you think. My email is chilinkus@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2006
At least let's know the going rate!
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by angelstone(f): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2006
hi well got a good script to sell but i gots to know u authentic so why not lets chat on yahoo send me a mail with ur yahoo ID and time/day we wud meet so we can talk about it.if u serious.

sue
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Chyna(f): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2006
Seun:

At least let's know the going rate!

Going Rate?
Ok lets say =N=100,000.00.
How about dt.
Well its negotiable.
So wats is ur response?
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by adedoyin1(f): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2006
come chyna dats 2 much 4 a script
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Chyna(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2006
adedoyin1:

come chyna that is 2 much 4 a script

How can you say dt.
Do you know how much that can be made from having a good storyline.
Guess you re not interested in it if you were you woukld understand that it is not expensive well as i said earlier on, it is negotiable,.
You ve gotta see wat u re buying before you start negotiating.
Dont you think so?
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by mrmayor(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2006
Nairalanders,

You guys are counting your chickens before they hatch,I think before you start negotiating how much you want for your script,the producer/director must like the story and wish to produce it.There is no point talking how much you charge per script if you haven't written one.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by adedoyin1(f): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2006
dat is so true
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by donmayor(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2006
Any nonsense with juju and some crying woman is good enuff for nollywood. A primary schul child should be able to write that, I can't waste my time developin one cheesy
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2006
I think it makes sense to have a going rate if you can consistently produce good stories.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Chyna(f): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2006
Seun, Do you really need a story , if you actually do,and you want one that would captivate your percieved audience or readers as the case may be, dn you really need to see my book.
It has a very unique storyline, plot and everything. You might say "Before nko, what else would i say since i wrote it" but really it is well researched.
I really want the public to see it and know what talent Nigeria has,(Not bragging).
Though i am wondering how i would give you the story to read without being paid first. Well you tell me!
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2006
You can post the first chapter or two on Nairaland, right?
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Chyna(f): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2006
Seun, i would do just that.
Later on.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by kilma(f): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2006
seun if you are still in need of a script i've got the one for you tell if you like for me to post the first chapter to you . angry
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2006
I'm working on the foundation of a long term story to be released in comic form. Once that is complete, I'll start hiring writers to add to the story and paying them reasonably well for it.

However, it will be nice if you can post the first chapter of your scripts so you can know how good they are! It will also be nice if you can give us an idea of how much Nigerian movie producers usually pay for scripts.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by momoney1(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2006
why are you guys wasting your time negotiating for a piece of script, SHADOWFAX does not have money to offer for that. he needed it for free, unfortunately his question didn't come up in the right way so can't get one.

, should have used the method of one Nairalander by name "Legry" in FORUM GAMES with the title CONTINUE THE STORY, which i think "seun" and co. contributed alot.

by doing so, In the end or after plenty of responds you can pick idea or betterstill edit the story and produce it for us to buy as a nollywood movie, cheesy isn't it? serious haahaha
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by dennylove(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2006
which peoples dey waste their time dey write script?for your information all the films producers,now no see money to produce films, them never even pay their actors and actress,THE ACTOR N ACTRESS,dey sing music,as a mean of SURVIVAL,because them never pay them,he come be you, ORDINARY SCRIPT WRITER.
abeg go sit down.
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2006
Script writers are more important than actors because without them there'll be no movies to act in!

1 Like

Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by nwadinma(f): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2006
Seun are you serious?
Re: Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood by Seun(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2006
If you're asking if I'm serious about the importance of scriptwriters, I am. The scriptwriter is the one that puts words into the mouth of the actors and actresses that we admire. No script, no story. The script is what tells actors what to do and when to do it, what to say and how to say it. No story, no movie!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ash Rose / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.