Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27484 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Now that you have registered your presence here. Our first question goes thus;
WHO IS JENNIMMA? Tell us the basic things we need to know about Jennimma.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Emzypaz:
PROFILE OF OUR GUEST
NICKNAME: Jennimma
DATE JOINED NL: July 04 2014
SECTIONS MOST ACTIVE IN: ROMANCE
Every other details about her will be revealed in during the course of the interview.

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Everyone else can begin to ask their questions but please, let them be in order. Don't choke her with many questions.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Emzypaz:
Now that you have registered your presence here. Our first question goes thus;
WHO IS JENNIMMA? Tell us the basic things we need to know about Jennimma.
Jennimma is a girl from Imo state. I'm in my late teens. I'm a student of Uniben.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
queen Jennimma these r my questions
-What's ur discipline in school and what was ur inspiration in choosing it
-what inspired u to contest for the miss nairaland
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fembleez1
it's time ur roll out ur scripted questions
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Timothy3113(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Which political party are you supporting?
Are you enjoying these present administration?
With these upcoming ASUU strike what do you think about it.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Skimpledawg bros time don reach to ask ur questions o
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
kingphilip:
-What's ur discipline in school and what was ur inspiration in choosing it
-what inspired u to contest for the miss nairaland
Well,I'm an art student and I chose to study banking and finance in school because it has always been my dream. I grew up admiring my neighbours that were bankers.

#lolz# Contesting for Miss Nairaland was for the fun,majorly. I recall when I was a kid,my dad used to call me "Miss Imo." and I would catwalk round the parlour for him...So,when I got nominated,I told myself you can sure be daddy's "Miss Imo." Winning it,is a dream come true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fembleez1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
How did you feel when you were crowned the queen of Nairaland and what do you in 5 sentences,intend doing to improve things on this site,be it programmes or the likes,that will impact other aspiring queens on NL? cool
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
wow from above I guess ur dad has been building u up right from time to b a beauty pageant

so do u have the dream of becoming the FACE OF UNIBEN one day and also the MISS IMO so as to fulfil ur dad wishes
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Timothy3113:
Which political party are you supporting?
Are you enjoying these present administration?
With these upcoming ASUU strike what do you think about it.
-Honestly,I think everyone deserves a second chance. If GEJ wants a second term,then its cool...I support PDP,i believe they have more to bring to the table.

Sincerely speaking,i'd say No. However,i believe Nigeria can get better. If we want change,it should start with Nigerians. Until we expunge our poor mindset,we may not progress.

Concerning the ASUU strike,i've not experienced it before(I'm a 100lvl student and would be resuming by january.) I don't think strike is ideal,it only makes the students lag behind in the academic calander. I do pray we don't experience one again.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fembleez1:
How did you feel when you were crowned the queen of Nairaland and what do you in 5 sentences,intend doing to improve things on this site,be it programmes or the likes,that will impact other aspiring queens on NL? cool
When I was announced winner of Miss NL,i cried .#lolz# I wasn't expecting it,really.

I so wish I was told what to do by Seun. But however it may be,I intend to reach out to the needy as my current signature reads. I would like front page topics to be filled with only important information and excessive banning to be minimized and more. (Still drafting out my plans tho)

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
-Considering the fact that you had a sloppy start at the competition. The first round, I think you came 3rd or 4th. What kept you going?
-Who will you say deserves all credit concerning your triumph.
-Do you enjoy the celebrity attention you've been getting since you were crowned?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kingphilip: I hand everything over to you. Draw the curtains once it is 3pm but if Jennimma wants and extension, please do grant it.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
kingphilip:
wow from above I guess ur dad has been building u up right from time to b a beauty pageant

so do u have the dream of becoming the FACE OF UNIBEN one day and also the MISS IMO so as to fulfil ur dad wishes
hahahahaha...my dad has been my supporter ever since. I'd contest for the both and see if I can win again. Its actually fun to be part of a pageantry.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fembleez1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jennimma:

When I was announced winner of Miss NL,i cried .#lolz# I wasn't expecting it,really.

I so wish I was told what to do by Seun. But however it may be,I intend to reach out to the needy as my current signature reads. I would like front page topics to be filled with only important information and excessive banning to be minimized and more. (Still drafting out my plans tho)

Quite impressive!

What positives do you intend taking to school from NL and life before school in diaspora?

And

What are the things you want or think you can achieve in school/before leaving(graduating)
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by toykathy(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
what is ur real name? What church do u attend and what is ur position in ur family?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Queen Jennimma what are ur hobbies?

Do u have a boyfriend? If No can I open a crush thread for u. U be my crush ooogrin grin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
What your own say about life?
The places you have been to, your likes and hobby.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Queen Jenimma, what's ur relationship status.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Emzypaz:
-Considering the fact that you had a sloppy start at the competition. The first round, I think you came 3rd or 4th. What kept you going?
-Who will you say deserves all credit concerning your triumph.
-Do you enjoy the celebrity attention you've been getting since you were crowned?
Yeah,the begining was kind of sloppy and I did come 3rd in the first stage. What kept me going was the encouraging words i got from people. I must confess,i nearly backed out. But thanks to my dear friends,we made it to the end and won!

I give credit to OptimusPrime Crew-DaveP,naijaboiy,kelvingraphics,msmariah,luckygurl and lanicky. They are my formidable 6-man squad. A special thanks to kelvingraphics,he is truly my able CM.

Hahahahaha...i'm enjoying the attention,jare! I love the attention this post comes with. Almost everyone knows or have heard about me. My sister got the news of my win from her coursemate before I told her. Lolz

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fatalveli:
Queen Jenimma, what's ur relationship status.
Funny you...well,no comments.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
queen jennimma my question goes thus

*what are ur turn on and turn off
*who is ur role model
*what course are u studyin in uniben
*your favorite food
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
But why! angryohh, I think I knw d answer to that. tongue no commentsgrin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bluestarry:
What your own say about life?
The places you have been to, your likes and hobby.
Life should be enjoyed. Yes,there would be challenges,but being brave is what matters.

I have not be oppurtuned to travel wide yet but i would do so in the near future,Godwilling. I have lived in Taraba state,travelled to Abuja,ph,imo,aba,lagos...etc#lolz#

My hobbies are reading,cooking,travelling,public speaking and watching movies.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Queenxstar(f): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
ENDORSED.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Onemansquad:
queen jennimma my question goes thus

*what are ur turn on and turn off
*who is ur role model
*what course are u studyin in uniben
*your favorite food
I like honesty,intelligence and hardwork,anything short of these are my turn offs.

My mother and Mrs. Ngozi Iweala

i'm studying banking and finance.

My favorite dish is ofe akwu and rice.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Therock5555:
Queen Jennimma what are ur hobbies?

Do u have a boyfriend? If No can I open a crush thread for u. U be my crush ooogrin grin
lolz...boyfriend? Would you be my boyfriend? Lolz
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by dmz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Congrats Jennimma
Can you describe your emotions during the final vote?
Would you have been disappointed, your feelings hurt if you had not won?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
toykathy:
what is ur real name? What church do u attend and what is ur position in ur family?
I'm Jennifer Ugokwe. I attend RCCG,tho an Anglican from roots. I'm the second issue in my family.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Well I like your intentions about the ban stuff cos T.dan has been banned recently and we don't knw wen he'll be back, the amount of banning imposed on members is too alarming. I'm urging u to do something about it Asap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.