Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Bomb Blast In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Ekiti (2289 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThIS is there (APC) wish today as Fayose took the oath of office at the oluyemi kayode stadium. Sorry for causing unnecessary hype .

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by ayo2009ice(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ur father

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by nanss: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
shegsky:
ThIS is there (APC) wish today as Fayose took the oath of office at the oluyemi kayode stadium. Sorry for causing unnecessary hype .

u are a f**king coward

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by egift(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
shegsky:

You and the coward that liked your evil plan for the good people of Ekiti will get what you are wishing other.

God will grant Ekiti State the strength to endure Fayose. My prayer is that he will do well for the people of Ekiti - Nigerians have suffered a lot, we don't need more.

God will keep blessing Ekiti State and Nigeria at large.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by politricks: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thunder fire your black ars
Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by CyberWolf: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
egift:

You and the coward that liked your evil plan for the good people of Ekiti will get what you are wishing other.

God will grant Ekiti State the strength to endure Fayose. My prayer is that he will do well for the people of Ekiti - Nigerians have suffered a lot, we don't need more.

God will keep blessing Ekiti State and Nigeria at large.
you suddenly started praying for Fayose and Ekiti people when you people's evil plan to truncate the people's will failed woefully?...this is just tip of iceberg of what's gonna befall you people after next year's election..

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by egift(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
CyberWolf:
you suddenly started praying for Fayose and Ekiti people when you people's evil plan to truncate the people's will failed woefully?...this is just tip of iceberg of what's gonna befall you people after next year's election..

If you drop your frozen hatred, you will clearly see I have nothing against any Nigerian citizen, except thugs and criminals in power.

And don't expect me to forget all the atrocities that was perpetrated by Fayose the last time he was there. He said he is a changed man - we are waiting to see that.
Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by CyberWolf: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
egift:

If you drop your frozen hatred, you will clearly see I have nothing against any Nigerian citizen, except thugs and criminals in power.

And don't expect me to forget all the atrocities that was perpetrated by Fayose the last time he was there. He said he is a changed man - we are waiting to see that.
I understand your point but the way you guys castigated and bullied Ekiti people verbally after the election wasn't fair at all..they've made their choice so you guys should let them be..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by PhockPhockMan: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
egift:

hmmmm.
Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
shegsky:

Re: Bomb Blast In Ekiti by BabaNath(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
op na your head that bomb go blow

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Campaign Director, Haliru Mohammed, A Confirmed Bribe Taker. / Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. / Pics 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.