Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan (3240 Views)

Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans / MASSOB Leader Warns Igbo Resident In North To Return Home / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives
Congress, Lagos State chapter, Chief Joe Igbokwe,
has advised the Igbo across the country not to
allow President Goodluck Jonathan use them to
win a second term in office.
Igbokwe said this in an article titled, ‘What is
wrong with Igbo politics in Nigeria?’
The APC spokesperson said the Igbo had not been
able to rule Nigeria because over the years they
had ensured that other ethnic nationalities got to
the seat of power.
He noted that during the administration of
President Ibrahim Babangida, it was an Igbo man,
Chief Arthur Nzeribe, that went to court to stop
the June 12, 1993 elections so that Babangida
would continue in office.
He said during the time of General Sani Abacha,
prominent Igbo leaders supported Abacha’s bid for
self perpetuation.
Igbokwe said the pan-Igbo group, Ohaneze Ndi
Igbo, had also failed to fight for the Igbo cause.
He advised his kinsmen to realise that in the long
run, the Igbo had not benefitted from the support
it had been given other ethnic nationalities. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=761924277202758&id=378378918890631&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6070855386843866663%3Amf_story_key.-4394821603883210335&__tn__=%2As
Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don't know which project Gej erected in Igboland only d second Niger bridge he's politicing it.d one his wife did too was d giving widows rice,kerosene and money I credit her for that.he will be disappointed ooooo even in anambra too.kidnapping is now business in Igbo land u can't travel to igboland without having security personnel following u to ur village I don't d hungry youth in Igbo land they too are eating d national cake through kidnapping and baby factories Igbo young and old should know that d graduates in their various neighborhood haven't been offered any jobs.I could remembered when okorochas resume as d governor of IMO state he create jobs for d graduate he paid kids in primary till university level kudos to APC faithfuls over there.

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Yustash001(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Johnnyessence:
I don't know which project Gej erected in Igboland only d second Niger bridge he's politicing it.d one his wife did too was d giving widows rice,kerosene and money I credit her for that.he will be disappointed ooooo even in anambra too.kidnapping is now business in Igbo land u can't travel to igboland without having security personnel following u to ur village I don't d hungry youth in Igbo land they too are eating d national cake through kidnapping and baby factories Igbo young and old should know that d graduates in their various neighborhood haven't been offered any jobs.I could remembered when okorochas resume as d governor of IMO state he create jobs for d graduate he paid kids in primary till university level kudos to APC faithfuls over there.
u said it all...
Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by morefire: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Johnnyessence:

HABA BROS JONA NA BAD PERSON BUT OKOROCHA WORSE NOW.

Can we rub minds without insulting each others opinion

my thought JONA is not the problem!!

the system is the problem!

how i wish GMB was coming back into power as a military leader, somehow i feel things would have been better

but the so called democracy and what ever system of government we have cant solve our issues..

so we dont have light and they said the power that be will not let us have light.... so i asked who are the power that be? the answer i got; ATIKU (chaiman of Mikano) all oil bunkers (all of whom are members of PDP and APC) , oil vendors (all of whom are members of PDP and APC), contractors that benefit from power contract (all of who are currently PDP but will decamp once power changes hands)

i tire for we country man

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Icon4s(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Take Buhari away from APC and Igbos will embrace d party.

Are u people blind? Dnt u c dat d North sees the presidency as their birth right? Dey even funded and nurtured Boko Haram jst to make Nigerians lose confidence in Good Luck. The Yorubas are unfortunately falling for the wicked tactics by d North.

Buhari is an enemy to d Igbos for very obvious reasons. And as I said, take away Buhari from APC and Igbos will embrace d Party.

11 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
common integrated power project (IPP) good luck can't start it and improve our electricity only for power and electricity minister to lie to us at least if there's light for 19hrs/ per day people will appreciate him but it won't happen only for them to embezzle our money and smile to d poor masses in d land .we d youth av to restrategised they distribute a lot of things on Aug during d last governorship election in osun but at d end of d day they are counting their loses.Gej is unfair to d Nigeria masses.people are not much thinking about development in this country but just to per take in d national cake.it's shame to Gej adminstration Cos' he will be disappointed next yr imagine he came to ekiti and osun during d fayose and omisore campaign he wasn't mentioning any fg project in d land this is shame to his government. he will be be disappointed at d polls in Feb 2015 we are voting for d people's general.
Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by ibedun: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Icon4s:
Are u people blind? Dnt u c dat d North sees the presidency as their birth right? Dey even funded and nurtured Boko Haram jst to make Nigerians lose confidence in Good Luck. The Yorubas are unfortunately falling for the wicked tactics by d North.
Buhari is an enemy to d Igbos for very obvious reasons. And as I said, take away Buhari from APC and Igbos will embrace d Party.

The Igbos are inconsequential to this process.

7 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Icon4s:

take GEJ away from PDP and nigerians will embrace the party

7 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Gorillaunit: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
This Igbokwe has no reason to even make comments cause his party is not even giving chance for an Igbo president, and right now GEJ is the closest to Igbo, so we are Voting him again.

13 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Johnnyessence:
This bros you de vex o. Easy brother, we all know that Jonathan has nothing to offer top anyone but cluelessness and mediocrity

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Did I hear warning?

Ok na.
Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Icon4s(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
ibedun:

that where u pple are getting it wrong. Do u know d population of Igbos scattered all over Nigeria?
In addition to d 5 SE eastern states, do u know dat Igbos are majority in Rivers and make up 40% of Delta state. Lagos with a population of abt 20Million has nearly 8 million Igbos. Igbos are scattered all over the SW and The entire Northern Region.

Buhari and APC will fail over and over if dey continue to ignore the strength of the Igbos in d Nigerian political setting.

8 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its a shame that APC which refused to field an Igbo as presidential candidate is what Joe Igbokwe wants us to vote.

God forbid

6 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Icon4s:
that where u pple are getting it wrong. Do u know d population of Igbos scattered all over Nigeria?
In addition to d 5 SE eastern states, do u know dat Igbos are majority in Rivers and make up 40% of Delta state. Lagos with a population of abt 20Million has nearly 8 million Igbos. Igbos are scattered all over the SW and The entire Northern Region.

Buhari and APC will fail over and over if dey continue to ignore the strength of the Igbos in d Nigerian political setting.

Thank you

Unfortunately most SW illiterates don't know this fact

6 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by EdCure: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
ibedun:

This could be true.

4 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by jking001(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Icon4s:

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
I really don't understand Joe Igbokwe's argument

Will APC nominate an Igbo man as there Presidential candidate in 2015?

GEJ till 2019

Nigeria tends to progress more when the moderates are in power!

5 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Rawani: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
ibedun:

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by udemzyudex(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Johnnyessence:

Hmmmm.... Ignoramus at it peak

4 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=28pt]Even Google know it
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Johnnyessence:
I don't know which project Gej erected in Igboland only d second Niger bridge he's politicing it.d one his wife did too was d giving widows rice,kerosene and money I credit her for that.he will be disappointed ooooo even in anambra too.[s]kidnapping is now business in Igbo land u can't travel to igboland without having security personnel following u to ur village [/s]I don't d hungry youth in Igbo land they too are eating d national cake through kidnapping and baby factories Igbo young and old should know that d graduates in their various neighborhood haven't been offered any jobs.I could remembered when okorochas resume as d governor of IMO state he create jobs for d graduate he paid kids in primary till university level kudos to APC faithfuls over there.

8 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=28pt]Google why always us[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by expert101(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=18pt]Tribalistic people all over Nigeria. It is the same reason many countries go to war because they don't tolerate one another.[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Ugwumba60: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
BuddahMonk:
[size=28pt]Google why always us[/size]
Buddah onye guy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by lilprinze: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
This northerners think they are wise they think they can change the mind the igbos against GEJ, they think they are the only once born to rule this country. what has all the northern president who have ruled this country achieved that we are still benefiting from up till date ? nothing

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=28pt]Speak for yourself not for the Igbonation, anybody that won should be president, i dont give a poo about who rules Nigeria[/size]

[s]
lilprinze:
This northerners think they are wise they think they can change the mind the igbos against GEJ, they think they are the only once born to rule this country. what has all the northern president who have ruled this country achieved that we are still benefiting from up till date ? nothing
[/s]
Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by OneNaira6: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
I seriously cannot understand APC obsession with Igbo. Everywhere you look Igbo this, Igbo that coming off their mouth. Oginikwa

Ironically, this are the people accusing GEJ using Tribalism and religion to promote himself yet ironically, APC have done than a million times more than the GEJ they accused. In fact, I've yet to see GEJ do such a thing but trust, we can find hundreds upon hundreds comments, articles, etc from APC using ethnic groups to promote whatever the Bleep they promoting. I lost count how many article I've seen APC political members wrote talking to Igbo how bad GEJ is. I've seen APC either poverty ridden wannabe e thugs/e promoter workers shouting Igbo this, Igbo that trying to promote their party. APC is literally the definition of a tribalistic party and it always amazes whenever they imply it is others doing it.

They need to get over the fact Igbo choose against them and move on with their life. I thought they said Buhari would win because of some fakeup stats of higher population. Alright since they believe so, why constantly disturbing Igbo. Wetin be this wahalla?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Canme4u(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ok
Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sir u av no right or wat so eva 2 tell us wat 2 do, we r goin 2 vote 4 who we deem best 4 us.

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by whitecat1: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
But you ibos first said you hated APC because it's "Yoruba/Awolowo/Amala/Ewedu's party" when Buhari had not declared his intention to run for president. You are now saying Buhari is the problem. The thing is, you guys will always find an excuse to hate still without Buhari cos you just have to go against Yoruba.

Icon4s:

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Somebody said the Igbos are inconsequential in this....

Why then are you roping them in?
They've been quiet and unperturbed for your stupidity sake.

5 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
I think Igbonation has reached the level of unavoidability in Nigeria politics. Ignore Igbos at your own risk, the bone has risen again.

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Igbo Against Voting For Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
APC want to die untop Igbo matter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo; Two Alleged Gays Caught Red-handed In Benin City, Paraded In Public / Pro Biafra Youths Clash With Fulani Herdsmen IN Enugu / Mrs Bridget Patience Killing: ”kano Govt. Speaks On Woman’s Beheading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.