Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Abeg!!!!! Review This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Abeg!!!!! Review This Site (1024 Views)

X-mass Parol - Abeg Programmers In The House, Review This Site / Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please help me review this sites nd drop your suggestions as they would be highly welcome
www.naijaxplorer.tk
www.internetoolz.tk
.Thanks in advance
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by kennyslim1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
most .tk site aren't always trustworthy
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2014
kennyslim1:
most .tk site aren't always trustworthy
i'll get a .com domain as soon as possible. but for now na money things
Thanks for your suggestion it is very much appreciated.
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
50 VIEWS AND ONLY 2 COMMENTS HABA!!!!!! ABEG NA
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by bedfordng(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
why using .tk.don't really know why serious blogger would want to use .tk in the beginning of their start up.don't you know you will give room to sharp guys that will register the main .com domain before you do.more over, the color yellow is too light and it causes colour blindness.can't read through due to the colour
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
I was rushing to review, but when i saw tk. . . .
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by naijarates(m): 1:20am On Oct 18, 2014
hmmm.u try well well.
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2014
bedfordng:
why using .tk.don't really know why serious blogger would want to use .tk in the beginning of their start up.don't you know you will give room to sharp guys that will register the main .com domain before you do.more over, the color yellow is too light and it causes colour blindness.can't read through due to the colour

Thanks for the comment just want to take it slowly and apart from dat I am presently out of cash but i'll get a .com domain soon.
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by FRInteractives: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello Guys My name is Francis Sunday a professional web designer and Developer and an IT prodigy i offering a one week bonus class on HTML, CSS,CMS(Wordpress only),PHP Basics. and it starts by next week Monday. The Course will take place in Port Harcourt, Rivers State but you can also request for a soft copy (pdf or word) of the course files. And this is at a cost of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) If you are interested send me an email with the following details:

Your Name,
Your Email,
Your Phone Number,
Address(Optional)
Course you want to Take,
Comment.

and send it to admin@frinteractives.wc.lt and francis.sunday@outlook.com
More Info call 08072611343

My Location: 110 Ogbunabali Road Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria.

Thanks

Regards
Francis Sunday
FR Interactives Team.
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by Nmeri17: 1:42am On Oct 20, 2014
OMG bro yo website look so orsom. it the best website I has ever set my eye on shocked
Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by goverment(m): 1:53am On Oct 21, 2014
The site is okey but you would have found out which of the suffix can pull traffic. Go to website the has KEYWORD type in and search one after the other (.com, .org, .net, .co.uk, .nobi, .tk) all of this has result which is rated in percent of lower or higher value, the higher the percent the higher the traffic, then you'll know if to use www.nairaexplorer.tk or www.nairaexplorer.com

1 Like

Re: Abeg!!!!! Review This Site by KidProgrammer(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Khaynet:

Thanks for the comment just want to take it slowly and apart from dat I am presently out of cash but i'll get a .com domain soon.
bro,plz i need a banner for my site,the site is an android tutorial website,like the one below,replace the NAIJAXPLORER with ANDROIDWAP,and replace the logo(NAIJA 4 LIVE) with the ANDROID LOGO(THE GREEN ROBOT...will be waiting bro,plz help ur b0y

(1) (Reply)

The Webmasters / I Need A Website / Whither Punch New Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.