Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183176 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
kimco:
I hope it means great things for games on pc too im not impressed withe this gen's graphics, physics and ai jump...at alllll.
It will favour PC gamers too. With the new API's(DX12 & Vulkan), game developers can improve performance. I've seen cases where AMD GPU's are seeing >30% performance boost.
What are you comparing this gen's graphics/physics and ai to that makes it unimpressive?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Olayinkaji(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Guys, where could I purchase a nvidia GTX 960M or quadro laptop... Like the website I need. I can't be travelling to computer village. Reside in ib.

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Olayinkaji:
Guys, where could I purchase a nvidia GTX 960M or quadro laptop... Like the website I need. I can't be travelling to computer village. Reside in ib.
Try these
https://www.chert.ng/shop/
https://www.mallforafrica.com/shopping-sites
https://www.olx.com.gh/m/electronics-video/computers-laptops/
Jumia
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Olayinkaji(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
AKBliv010:

Try these
https://www.chert.ng/shop/
https://www.mallforafrica.com/shopping-sites
https://www.olx.com.gh/m/electronics-video/computers-laptops/
Jumia
Thanks bro. The mall for Africa, how much would be their dollar rate and also the olx isn't that for ghana?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by captainking(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
And finally.. Have decided to sell my gaming pc...Asus gaming laptop..core i5..nvidia igb With...fifa 14..15..pes 11 to pEs 15..devil may cry 3.4. And 5.. Dragon Ball xenoverse.. Injustice.. God's among us.. Assassins creed black flag.. And a lot more games.. .. All ps3 version games.. And does not lag any games.. Nb.. This system was sent direct from the US..

Location... Lagos.. Price.. 60k..
Whatsapp for more info.. 08140077394... Or call 08140077394... 09024969692

Pc Console comes with 2 transparent pads.. Already installed VM ware.. Over 100 movies.. Complete CEH training module and softwares.. If you know what I mean.. And a lot of other freebies.. So.. Offer open till I recieve my monthly alert.. The 2nd pics is dragon Ball xenoverse game play.. On TV using my hdmi cable..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by captainking(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Olayinkaji:

And finally.. Have decided to sell my gaming pc...Asus gaming laptop..core i5..nvidia igb With...fifa 14..15..pes 11 to pEs 15..devil may cry 3.4. And 5.. Dragon Ball xenoverse.. Injustice.. God's among us.. Assassins creed black flag.. And a lot more games.. .. All ps3 version games.. And does not lag any games.. Nb.. This system was sent direct from the US..

Pc Console comes with 2 transparent pads.. Already installed VM ware.. Over 100 movies.. Complete CEH training module and softwares.. If you know what I mean.. And a lot of other freebies.. So.. Offer open till I recieve my monthly alert
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Singapore1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
captainking:

Pc Console comes with 2 transparent pads.. Already installed VM ware.. Over 100 movies.. Complete CEH training module and softwares.. If you know what I mean.. And a lot of other freebies.. So.. Offer open till I recieve my monthly alert.. The 2nd pics is dragon Ball xenoverse game play.. On TV using my hdmi cable..
how much for all the thing inside the laptop?? i am serious

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by captainking(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Singapore1:
how much for all the thing inside the laptop?? i am serious
uh.... Are u interested in the laptop or the items inside..?? Let's discuss.. Whatsapp me..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Singapore1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
captainking:
uh.... Are u interested in the laptop or the items inside..?? Let's discuss.. Whatsapp me..
all the contents only

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by captainking(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Singapore1:
all the contents only
if you have 10k...you can come with your external hard disk... It's pretty expensive you.. Esp the CEH training. Manual and softwares....what do you think??
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Singapore1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
captainking:
if you have 10k...you can come with your external hard disk... It's pretty expensive you.. Esp the CEH training. Manual and softwares....what do you think??
i think is is very expensive cheesy

shebi na copy ah wan copy

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by captainking(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Singapore1:
i think is is very expensive cheesy

shebi na copy ah wan copy
it's cheap I can assure you that.. Cos.. You would spend min of 80k to Attend the actual tutorial.. How much do you offer??
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
captainking:
it's cheap I can assure you that.. Cos.. You would spend min of 80k to Attend the actual tutorial.. How much do you offer??

40k ., without the contents

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by captainking(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
viickerz:

40k ., without the contents
Nice offer Bro.. But no Deal... Thanks..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
AKBliv010:

It will favour PC gamers too. With the new API's(DX12 & Vulkan), game developers can improve performance. I've seen cases where AMD GPU's are seeing >30% performance boost.
What are you comparing this gen's graphics/physics and ai to that makes it unimpressive?

there is no conparison ..but. an expectation of revelution....halflife physics are still great to see and feel. that speaks volumes of our "progress". still playing last gen games and impressed with graphics...when i played gen 6 games during gen 7 graphics were nt even comparable in the same galaxy.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
kimco:

there is no conparison ..but. an expectation of revelution....halflife physics are still great to see and feel. that speaks volumes of our "progress". still playing last gen games and impressed with graphics...when i played gen 6 games during gen 7 graphics were nt even comparable in the same galaxy.
I'm completely lost here...what are gen 6 and gen 7 games? Are there gen 5,4,3,2,1 games?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:41am On Aug 07, 2016
AKBliv010:

I'm completely lost here...what are gen 6 and gen 7 games? Are there gen 5,4,3,2,1 games?
yes there are Gen 6 ps2, gen 5 ps1 and so on
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2016
kimco:
yes there are Gen 6 ps2, gen 5 ps1 and so on
Ah! I get you now. Console gaming.

Console hardware is weak compared to a gaming PC, so there's only so much you can exploit from it . What happens is that developers find new techniques to improve shadow, ambient occlusion, draw distance, texture details e.t.c. Sometimes the difference are very subtle that one doesn't notice it but there will always be a different between each console generation.
1. Uncharted - PS4 has more facial hair, better hair texture, better lighting effects
2. Destiny - PS4 has better texture detail overall
3 GTA 5 - Look in the distance, and you'll find more detail on the PC > PS4 >PS3
4 Watchdogs - PS4 better resolution looking at the hat, more detail in his jumper (around the neck); a subtle difference.

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2016
AKBliv010:

Ah! I get you now. Console gaming.

Console hardware is weak compared to a gaming PC, so there's only so much you can exploit from it . What happens is that developers find new techniques to improve shadow, ambient occlusion, draw distance, texture details e.t.c. Sometimes the difference are very subtle that one doesn't notice it but there will always be a different between each console generation.
1. Uncharted - PS4 has more facial hair, better hair texture, better lighting effects
2. Destiny - PS4 has better texture detail overall
3 GTA 5 - Look in the distance, and you'll find more detail on the PC > PS4 >PS3
4 Watchdogs - PS4 better resolution looking at the hat, more detail in his jumper (around the neck); a subtle difference.

subtle improvements is not wat people were looking forward to when they bought the new consoles.

when the graphics for the division was released at e3 some tym back i beliieved dat was what we were to see.sadly all we see are slightly better textures a nd more foliage.you cant compare ps2 graphics with ps3/xbox to xbox 360. you can compare ps3 to 4/xbox 360 to xbone. the "improvements are not good enough.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
kimco:

subtle improvements is not wat people were looking forward to when they bought the new consoles.

when the graphics for the division was released at e3 some tym back i beliieved dat was what we were to see.sadly all we see are slightly better textures a nd more foliage.you cant compare ps2 graphics with ps3/xbox to xbox 360. you can compare ps3 to 4/xbox 360 to xbone. the "improvements are not good enough.

Guess it's time to move to PC gaming..that's where the hardware for ultra image quality is not consoles, if that's what you are looking for grin
Console hardware is too weak!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
AKBliv010:

Guess it's time to move to PC gaming..that's where the hardware for ultra image quality is not consoles, if that's what you are looking for grin
Console hardware is too weak!

the problem, however,is dat most games are console ports...the limitations of the consoles can be seen (low npcs on a map at once, poor physics, etc) if u want gaming to go ahead u better hope consoles are powerful enuff
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
kimco:

the problem, however,is dat most games are console ports...the limitations of the consoles can be seen (low npcs on a map at once, poor physics, etc) if u want gaming to go ahead u better hope consoles are powerful enuff

Gosh! You are hard to please haha.....the Xbox Scorpio/PS4 Neo, will be more powerful. Issue however is devs priority may be to try and consistently hit 1080p at 60Hz so image quality will still suffer. We'll have to see.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Singapore1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
AKBliv010:

Gosh! You are hard to please haha.....the Xbox Scorpio/PS4 Neo, will be more powerful. Issue however is devs priority may be to try and consistently hit 1080p at 60Hz so image quality will still suffer. We'll have to see.
u don't know him
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Singapore1:
u don't know him
Now I know grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

it is the truth....since consoles take prioty in regards to dev time every game is tailored to their limitations...pc jux gets to have more pixels and textures. same gameplay mechs, same lightening and same philysics and ai...sometymscjux a little more npcs. neo and scorpio wontvchange things (cept vr but im nt interested) since they wont get exclusives. only prettier and faster games.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
gaming pc graphics card

Evga GeForce Gtx 1070

8gb

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
damiosy:
gaming pc graphics card

Evga GeForce Gtx 1070

8gb

Best deal I've seen on a partner card GTX 1070 worldwide. Anyone in their right senses should snap this up quickly!

2 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by swagifted(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2016
damiosy:
gaming pc graphics card
Evga GeForce Gtx 1070
8gb
baba you are heavily mouthed!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2016
swagifted:
baba you are heavily mouthed!

lol thanks
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by youngkhid(m): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2016
Hey am using a
HP pavillion 17 Notebook pc
4th Generation Intel core I5
750gb hard drive
4gb RAM
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by youngkhid(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Any game to Consider?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2016
damiosy:
gaming pc graphics card

Evga GeForce Gtx 1070

8gb

And konga... Those thieves sell 970 for 160k

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.