Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183166 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Singapore1:

i am going to insult anybody that call that a laptop

thats definitely not a laptop

As in ehn! Na mopol go dey follow me if I dey carry that kind thing for road.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Singapore1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
AKBliv010:

As in ehn! Na mopol go dey follow me if I dey carry that kind thing for road.

8 fucking cooling fan shocked
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Singapore1:

8 fucking cooling fan shocked

8 ke? Na helicopter?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Djtm(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
And it weighs 8kg. Like 8kilograms. Hahaha. I hope it can fly too, cos ain't nobody gon be carrying that around.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
still in carton
Msi gt80 titan sli 5th gen
core I7,2.8ghz with turbo boost up to 4.0ghz
1tb hdd,16gb ram upgradeable to 32gb
dual 8gb dedicated nvidia Gtx 980m
18.4inch,illuminated mechanical keyboard

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
AKBliv010:
Time to wet your pants

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/8/31/12718840/acer-curved-gaming-laptop-predator-21x-price-release-date-ifa-2016

completely unecessary truth be told.

this is for pc suck....er.....i mean enthusiasts who have too much money nd little to no responsibilities
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
kimco:

this is for pc suck....er.....i mean enthusiasts who have too much money nd little to no responsibilities

Get over it! undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Get over it! undecided
im sry...did i offend you in any way by sharing my opinion?

or u come packaged like dat?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
kimco:

im sry...did i offend you in any way by sharing my opinion?

or u come packaged like dat?

I'm sorry do you always seem clueless or are u generally always not bright!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2016
AKBliv010:
Time to wet your pants

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/8/31/12718840/acer-curved-gaming-laptop-predator-21x-price-release-date-ifa-2016

Oops! My bad... didn't know it was already posted... You get eye and ears ehn
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Singapore1(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:

why are you vexing naw
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Singapore1:

why are you vexing naw

U can see me fuming from my posts? undecided

That's rich!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2016
8 cooling fans. 1080 sli. 4 SSDs. 4k display. 7th Gen i7.

By the time we convert the price, that should easily be around 1.5mill to 2mill.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Singapore1(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:

U can see me fuming from my posts? undecided

That's rich!

( running away )
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Anyways, i know the new Origin is still in beta. But WTF! angry
My first day using it and i already hate it.
Anytime the notifications pop up, it minimises my games. Even if i'm playing a Steam game. U bring up the chat list. And to minimise it na war. And what's with the unusual data usage?? I was playing fifa yesterday. Only played six matches for like 2hrs and i used 3gig angry
Couldn't even cry. Just went to bed annoyed. angry
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lana1:
Anyways, i know the new Origin is still in beta. But WTF! angry
My first day using it and i already hate it.
Anytime the notifications pop up, it minimises my games. Even if i'm playing a Steam game. U bring up the chat list. And to minimise it na war. And what's with the unusual data usage?? I was playing fifa yesterday. Only played six matches for like 2hrs and i used 3gig angry
Couldn't even cry. Just went to bed annoyed. angry

Uhmm... You're kidding right... I heard the rate of data usage in playing games are extremely low.. Maybe not even more than 100mb for that 2hrs
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
LucemFerre:

Uhmm... You're kidding right... I heard the rate of data usage in playing games are extremely low.. Maybe not even more than 100mb for that 2hrs
Yes. U're right. I've played like 20 matches straight b4. And i barely even used up to 250mb. Even on BF4 that is a more data hungry game, i played like 6 rounds straight on a 64 player server sometime last month and i didn't use up to 500mb.

Just so u know i'm not exaggerating, check out the highlighted part of the 2nd pic. That was around the time i was playing fifa. And i didn't even have any downloads going in the background

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:

ironic that you would say that being that you seem to be the one trying to pick a fight on an internet forum... macho internet troll....pls go back to ur underlines they might appreciate you better..im willing to bet that you wud gladly spend on that machine with every penny you got jux so you can e-brag to the ladies. how's the virgin life by the way.....stay responsible folks.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided I try to educate you by pointing out ur mistakes. And what do you do; tag me the bad guy.
You probably still don't know what I mean by the phrase. But I do hope ur kids don't suffer d same fate. cheesy
kimco:

ironic that you would say that being that you seem to be the one trying to pick a fight on an internet forum... macho internet troll....pls go back to ur underlines they might appreciate you better..im willing to bet that you wud gladly spend on that machine with every penny you got jux so you can e-brag to the ladies. how's the virgin life by the way.....stay responsible folks.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
undecided I try to educate you by pointing out ur mistakes. And what do you do; tag me the bad guy.
You probably still don't know what I mean by the phrase. But I do hope ur kids don't suffer d same fate. cheesy

no worries dey will be fine.....if they can avoid internet rambos like you. Educate? point out my mistakes? with the phrase "get over it" and an emoticon dat speaks louder than words? sir dont play smart....u aint slick. dont hide behind ur internet and pretend.

stay a virgin tho.....for mankind....im done
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
kimco:

no worries dey will be fine.....if they can avoid internet rambos like you. Educate? point out my mistakes? with the phrase "get over it" and an emoticon dat speaks louder than words? sir dont play smart....u aint slick. dont hide behind ur internet and pretend.

stay a virgin tho.....for mankind....im done

Speaks louder than words!
Nigga, you've gon over-board.
I hear there is a rise in the number of paedophiliacs getting registered on fora these days.
Didn't know ild be most unfortunate to be addressing one with a predilection or soft spot for virgins.
Run along now!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
kimco:

It's called priority, everybody has it... And besides if one has "too much money" this PC wouldn't hinder taking care of responsibilities that money could take care of... Get
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
lemme just drop this here.

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lana1:
so your idea is to share the photos of the surveillance unit office for the whole of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by youngkhid(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
AKBliv010:

so your idea is to share the photos of the surveillance unit office for the whole of Nigeria?
Lol
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Meh
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2016
AKBliv010:

Lol. Surveillance unit with a PS3, PS4, XBOX1, XBOX360, all those game CDs and controllers? grin

What are they surveiling?? Gamescom?? cheesy
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by youngkhid(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2016
Wait I onli see a ps4 xbox one nd 360
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by AKBliv010(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Surveillance unit with a PS3, PS4, XBOX1, XBOX360, all those game CDs and controllers? grin

What are they surveiling?? Gamescom?? cheesy

Na game dem dey play, na e make Boko Haram dey do anyhow!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2016
LucemFerre:

It's called priority, everybody has it... And besides if one has "too much money" this PC wouldn't hinder taking care of responsibilities that money could take care of... Get

okay the reason why i deem it unecessary is cos it's a lappy that weighs a ton.....basically a desktop with its price probably twice that of a desktop with similar specs. Why not spend money on the cheaper desktop alternative....and all for gaming too (thats the main reason for that lappy)....not worth it man....

you know when pc gamers accuse console gamers of wasting money on paying online and buying 60$ videos games dat play for 6 hrs.....well pc gamers also love to spend money unecessarily sometyms....priorities can be misplaced man. i have seen people buy more gpus to sli/xfire jux becos they run gta at 45-50 fps and the need the 60fps. similar to audiophiles who swear the can hear magical sounds never hrd before when they spen 1000s on audio systems

thats my opinion....i await ur argument as well....lets try to keep it clean if we can man.

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Lana1:
lol im sure thats a devs private studio...still...wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.