Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West (34679 Views)

120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno / 20 Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by adedayourt(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:
E NOR GO BETTER FOR GOD WICKED THING THAT MADE ME LOOSE EVERYTHING

And Jesus go be like...

Father forgive him for he knows not what he says
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by WASMOG(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:
are u ok
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by 25kobo: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2014
News no dey sweet to read elswhere
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by severee(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2014
2cato:
Security is the collective responsibilty of every body including you and me. Putting the blame blame and leaving security soley on the goverment and security agency will never be propper.

I like that even out here in canada we have neighbour hood watch programmes and meetings and some people who can afford it put security systems wired to police stations close by in their house,but for my beloved naija if na time to gossip na when we go get power to spy on people but for security sake we go blame each other till we are all dead
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by henryobinna(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2014
ahizih:
Wait oh,dis bokoharam mek up a country? Cux dem no de die finnish,we kip hearin over 1000 of dem arrested killed or arrested,abi people wey de giv us de info de lie to us?
e be like say you don forget say na nigeria you dey.
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Mogidi: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2014
This co-operation was long over due and kudos to both the North and Western branch of the boko haram movement.

Its time the boko boys in the west represents.

2 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by 1stola1(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Okay.
Good development.
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by soldierdollar(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2014
tit:
these Igbo people has come again.

Your father .
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by clemz88(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Adonbilivit sad

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by sleinadczar: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2014
O boi see lie!

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by yousee(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2014
donigspain:
Exaggeration!
Keep underestimating Islam.
Bosun Emmanuel comes readily to mind.

South-West!! Wake-up!!

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2014
tit:

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Na wa oo. These boko boys no dey finish ni?
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by M4gunners: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2014
tit:
ugly girl with bad mouth . Tell your brother to return the 2 . million he stoled from NYSC Members.

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Boko Haram have actually cruppled the agribusinesses in the North and want to disrupt South-west economy,God Forbid.
Please arrest more.

Check my articles on www.nairaland.com/lesgupnigeria on how to make money and create wealth in agribusiness if you are:

... An employee who is underpaid, dissatisfied
with your present job and you want to become
self-employed

..An undergraduate who wants to start a business
even as a student?

..A graduate who is tired of writing application
letters and wants to stand out of the ever increasing job-seeking graduate queue in
Nigeria with an immediate desire to acquire new
skills which will surely position you for an instant self-employment?

…A civil servant who is not satisfied with the
endless game of politicians and Government who promise to keep money for you until you retire, but anytime you see retirees waiting endlessly for gratuity, and other nbenefits, you fear for your future and you want to learn how to start a part-time business to complement your monthly salary?

.…a business man ,who wants to diversify
your business by establishing multiple streams of income?

…A Full-time house wife or a single mother who
wants to stay at home with her kids/kid and still make money

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by nduchucks: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Following the blueprint of the civil rights abusers in the armed forces, who victimize innocent citizens by arresting them and imprisoning them without trial, this ogbanje Sarki has joined the foolishness of his paymasters.

He has organized the rounding up of Nigerians who have exercised their rights to free movement by going the the South West to seek employment and decent livelihood. He now went to Abuja to report his own attrocities and his fellow criminals in government positions will compensate him with Cash.

Both the Sarki and the Minister of Special Duties and Intergovernmental Affairs should be arrested and jailed immediately. The fools are actually breeding brand new enemies of the state. The boys shown in the picture should be given the opportunity of having a good life instead of rounding them up without authority, in another blatant violation of their human rights. nansense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by roufy235(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2014

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Jackpott(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2014
tit:
Ugly old fool!
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by gbaskiboy: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:
frustrated indeed, you need someone to talk to you
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2014
tit:
durin uwarki ubanki dan akuya,shegeya kowai! angry
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by free2ryhme: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:

You are really a frustrated man. God help you
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by bendeco(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Why dem too dey enter southwest anyhw....why dem neva try enter southeast??. Dem may even succeed der because yoruba people dey lazy nd corny....we can't dream to enter southeast... Heheheheheheh. Oya mk una tlk

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Dsd1pumpking(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2014
wow, welcome bokos....its hg-time u have a taste of what`s meant by d south-west....our backup isnt of d physy bt mythical and divine. Lets see weda u'll even get started nor to talk of fufiling your desire. First i declare confusion...2 ya counsel in d power hidden in d mystery
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by holatin(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Na only d news we dey hear we no see them. Abi na a whole country be boko haram ni ? 10000 today 500000 tomoro, hmmmmm i forbid been deceived.
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Donphilly(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:

May the Lord have mercy on you.
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Moukafoam(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=BuddahMonk post=27210188][/quote]

Respect the dead young man.
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Moukafoam(f): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2014
tit:

Your mentality not different from your face undecided

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Noblex2011(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:
Who is u fool ar u okay 4 ur statement i think something is wrong with u nonentity otiose
Re: Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2014
tit:
you are just as useless as the "p" at the back of psychology. where did you Igbo there? or you just want to let the world know how useless you are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF / Onofiok Luke Kneels Down For Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.