Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form (69513 Views)

Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP / How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by hazyfm: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
[size=28pt]BUHARI WILL SEND TINUBU TO JAIL IF ELECTED, BUHARI HAS NO FRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO CORRUPTION[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by playboy19(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Oh boy... here we go with the "No Shoes" line of story again. It wont work this time. So you mean to tell us that you are a commoner like everyone who doesn't have up N27m in your account, isn't that what this means? Or am i getting it wrong?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Toble: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
I so much like this man called Buhari. I read through his profile right from when he became the Head of State, Governor under military regime, chairman PTF et al.. and all I could depict is that, he's a man of integrity, though we cannot be perfect in all areas but in terms of aquiring enormous wealth, is not the type and that is the type of Leader we want. A leader that can lead by example, If a leader is not corrupt, he can deal with all working under his administration. I can even recall I read he was the one who refer Late prof. Dora Akuyili to former president Olusegun Obasanjo due to her honesty and we can see the role she played while she was alive. We all know this Administration is so full of impunity and corruption which is really hitting hard on our economy and something must be done, a change. GMB lifestyle reminds me of our humble and dear Late president Umaru Yaradua, these are the kind of people that have plans for our dear country but death took him away..This is another opportunity for us to choose wisely.. My vote goes to GMB come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by todayguest(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
This means he needs more loans ahead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by kingphilip(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
N27.5m for just nomination forms? oboye hw the papers de? na gold they take do am? abi no b the Same A4 papers wey de everywhere?
come to think of it! hw do u expect politicians to perform when they pay this huge funds for nominations and this is without other expenses accompanying traveling across the country for campaigns

Hmmmmm this money too much abeg make them reduce am to atleast N1m

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Hallams(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmmm even if buhari wins his first deed will be returning d loan and wait i thought pple said his fwends and relations purchase d form for im

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ogbakolo:
Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976
and 36 years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State.

Good heavens!
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Justinah: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
I feel he should be given a trial. What is the alternative? undecided.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by abubkhr: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
UnimkeAk:

What makes you feel, you're any different ?

Am not. It defends on the context sentiment aside.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Obanleowo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
am i dat dumb
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by sukkot: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1791454_jonabyjgrucyae4zeo_jpeg08ba2805caa506584bd3089f853f423a <<< this niggas a pi-mp. see as e dress like pi-mp from milwaukee. churchhhhhhh
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by akiOYIBO: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

APC branches in Bauchi and Katsina have started raising funds for the nomination form since last week with the promise to come up with the total cost within two weeks. Getting loans on personal recognizance has also been in practice in Nigeria as long as you have the name. Buhari does have name as former Head of State. So many Nigerians do get loans without collaterals because of their popular last names.
He borrowed money? without collateral? without any tangible income into his account?...........pure lie. This former head of state has his wits in deceiving people with lies. He tries to pass this message, that only fowl-heads would believe: that he's incorrupt. Mr. Man u beta start being real cos whichever: real or unreal you ain't getting into d white house even as a cleaner. S

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by lilprinze: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Usman212s:
yes of course. He was for long a suspect and the airplane saga has unveil the evil plans he and his born to rule master are plotting against us
Talking about born to rule you need to tell that to Buhari or the northerners who think they are the only once meant to rule this country. old cargoes like Buhari and artiku who have ruled this country yet there is nothing they can show 4 it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=28pt]BUHARI WILL SEND TINUBU TO JAIL IF ELECTED, BUHARI HAS NO FRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO CORRUPTION[/size]

That's the person we need isn't it? Someone ready to deal with corruption with the unexpected iron blow.but the old theives and the young fools will always wish him dead
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Mogidi: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
hazyfm:

You're nuts to think Buhari would probe any of his friends.
Check what happened in 1984 when Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to the emir of Gwandu to pass the airport unchecked even though he ordered every suitcase be inspected irrespective of the status of the person because of the currency change.

His ADC was Major Mustapha Jokolo son of the Emir of Gwandu.

Google exist for a reason, I suggest you use it.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
How is this trash suppose to concern me? Passing by with my umbrella.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
RamsyG:
always apply sence n wisdom wen talkin is d so called GEJ usin his pocket moni 4 compaign,I tink a law shuld b implimented dat wen it is tym 4 election al dose dat stll want 2 run wen on power shuld leave office n let see how it will b lyk

So when the president leaves office in order to contest, the country operates without a President ? Which country is that done ? You get sense pass my cat but not my goat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
2015: Buhari/Fashola ticket will defeat Goodluck Jonathan - APC leader:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/10/2015-buharifashola-ticket-will-defeat.html
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by agriboom: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
boujaye:
taaa! you a liar!! Buhari is the greater thief if you can prove GEJ stole your money.

2019 sweet breeze. GEJ assuredly.

I no call name o, the fact that GEJ is who comes to your head says a lot! tongue grin grin
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by hazyfm: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mogidi:

You're nuts to think Buhari would probe any of his friends.
Check what happened in 1984 when Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to the emir of Gwandu to pass the airport unchecked even though he ordered every suitcase be inspected irrespective of the status of the person because of the currency change.

His ADC was Major Mustapha Jokolo son of the Emir of Gwandu.

Google exist for a reason, I suggest you use it.

Your late Father was a nut, I don't talk to iidiots, Quote me again and drop dead tomorrow morning

Hopeless Ape

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jesse Adeniji
So the really enlightened' ones are asking Buhari for a blueprint? Fair enough.
In a polity where corruption has killed the economy, killing the people and making a mess of governance, the first thing you want to weed out is corruption. THAT IS THE FRIGGING BLUEPRINT.
If you car is careering at a breakneck speed into a ditch, you don't bother with the climate control. You just want the damn brakes to work and stabilise you.
Once you achieve that, you then ask for the best electrician/mechanic in the area.
That is common sense.
Unfortunately, it is not common.
Okonjo Iweala, Aganga, Adesina, e.t.c are people who have worked at the highest level. They joined forces with the man with the 'transformational agenda'.
What is the outcome? 65 million youths still lack employment, you're lucky to have 2 hours of electric in a day, 70% of the people cannot afford to eat three meals in a day - let alone be bothered if it's square of oblong meal.
Infrastructure is being revived at a snail speed. Yet we have billions missing, military allocations missing, MEND criminals still being allocated twice or more what our entire military gets, overnight billionaires like Asari, the NNPC being run worse than the Costra Nostra gangs, a cabal behind the electric problem still basking in their criminality, our water resources left in the hands of Tompolo, Federal agencies running employment scams and killing citizens in the process, billions allocated to fight BH and no accountability.$30 billion left in the stabilisation account and it's now less than £5 million........
More money borrowed that we paid back just 7 years ago.
If you brought Okonjo back, Aganga back and they could not do shit, will you extend your search to Mars?
I don't care what plan you have, or how good your brain is, the amount of stealing going on in Nigeria at the moment will nullify angelic intervention.
As strategies go, the very first thing you do is stem corruption. JUST THAT ONE FRIGGING ACT, IF ONLY REDUCED TO 40% INSTEAD OF THE CURRENT 200%, WILL RESULT IN MORE ROADS BEING FIXED, MORE HOSPITALS BUILT, MORE EMPLOYMENT GENERATED.
What manner of people! If you don't like Buhari, name another Nigerian who will fight the cabals so well entrenched and i will gladly support you.
Corruption is draining the very lifeblood of Nigeria, instead of closing the wound, and stopping the bleeding, some 'enlightened ones' are looking for cosmetic surgery experts.
What a people.

Warning: I am not an APC or PDP apologist. So if any of you quotes me and types nonsense,you will run Mad! angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Mogidi: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
hazyfm:

Your late Father was a nut, I don't talk to iidiots, Quote me again and drop dead tomorrow morning

Hopeless Ape

**Ignored**
When you grow a brain let me know.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by hazyfm: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mogidi:

**Ignored**
When I grow a brain I will let you know.

NOTED
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
redcliff:

Nigerians always looking to blame another for their incapabilities.. one of your problems.
NO! It is about what you said in your post not that anybody is looking for blames.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
laykorn:

That's the person we need isn't it? Someone ready to deal with corruption with the unexpected iron blow.but the old theives and the young fools will always wish him dead
If you are not the fool tell me the reason why we have choose a former dictator as a president. Must it be about Buhari? None of you have been able to answer that question.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by philantoxx(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
wow!!
nice movie APC.
this 4 sure will sell.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Godmann(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
all4naija:

I doubt! A criminal at that age would not worry about the nation. For somebody like Buhari's the legacy would be to return power to the North. This is about regions. If you guys aren't seeing the clear picture then you must be too daft to understand what I am talking about. Returning old dictator who is among those who ruined the country is enough to jail this man and prevent him from contesting the presidential candidate at all.

Nigerians cannot reason beyond their primitiveness. It is annoying to say the least. Are we going to remain like this allowing these old hats to destroy the nation further at the watch of the youths or take step to try somebody new? Indeed, I am beginning to lose faith on the Nigerian youths.It is a big shame on us though.

Who cares? Let him return to the North. All we want is to punish the Criminal PDP gangsters
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by iffedayur(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
If my memory is not failing me, the likes of Cecilia Ibru were imprisoned because they gave out loans without collaterals. If Buhari obtained a loan to purchase a nomination form and from the undertone, no collateral was attached, then the bank manager and himself should be in jail for giving out tax payers money without due recourse.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by dustydee: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
buruike:

Hello!
My main contention isn't about taking the loan or not.
Is about why so much an amount of money.
if you think beyond the means by which the money was secured-either own money or borrowed you ll reason that is only natural and a littl amount of time once he/ whoever gets the post before he recoup back what he's paid for the ticket.
This pushes them to deep more and more into the public purse and farther and farther away m staunch selfless(even if a little) public service that we all need.
Infact let me use your own words-as regard perhaps getting the funds from his supporters.
DON'T YOU THINK THE MORE HE SECURES FUNDS FROM SO CALLED PERSONAL AGENDALED (if i may use that)SUPPORTERS,THE MORE POCKETS HE HAS TO FILL IF HE EVENTUALLY GETS THERE.

Bickering not intended pls.So just saying I might not be inclined to counter-respond in future Inrrespective of what anyone deem to comment.
You have a point. I personally think the amount is too much.

As for others paying for him, they do that, and it is allowed, so as to be able to influence policies should the aspirant win. This happens in the west (I know of the US and UK) and also in Nigeria (Dangote, Pascal Dozie ) and many others are major financiers of the PDP. What would be wrong is to try to please these donors at the expense of the masses. And even if he pays from his pocket, he can recoup the money within a year without dipping his hands into the treasury (even though the president's annual salary is not up to N5m). The allowances that come with the office is enough to cater for someone who is not greedy and extravagant.

I admire your civility and your engaging in intellectual discourse.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Godmann:

Who cares? Let him return to the North. All we want is to punish the Criminal PDP gangsters
What you are saying is all in the name of punishing a political party we should bring in a former dictator to power to ruin the country further. You really an i d i o t and barbarian. You primitive man! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by BigB11(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us
that Buhari was the former Head of state. Our teacher also
called us "the leaders of tomorrow" 27 years later, IBB and
Buhari are still contesting for Presidency. Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of
tomorrow. Or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct
Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he
is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP; Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State
(now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after was the
Minister of Defence; Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of
Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is today the Senate
President; Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976
and 36years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and
20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985
and 27years after he is today the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years
old! Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have
no hope into the future! From strike in health sector, to the labour, to judiciary, to
Education and today our students are home lavishing! Let Nigerian youth come to an alliance and fight for the
unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you
believe in the NIGERIA DREAM. Let’s tell them ENOUGH IS
ENOUGH! SHARE this till they see it. It’s a good place to start.
TOGETHER WE CAN

Well said brother.
But keep in mind that younger politicians in Nigeria today are not better than the older ones, in fact they're worse in everyway, therefore, let us not fool ourselves. What is on ground today is much bigger than age or ethnicity. We need our nation to be rescued fast from heartless leaders, indiscipline and substandard system. I see no one else on the list, but Buhari, that has a complete capability to make this happen.

Without any doubt, nothing is guaranteed in life, but something is certain....we are completely DOOMED if PDP gets another chance.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by UnimkeAk(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
MORNDEW:

another member of banwagon of Nigerian youths that says things without facts. Time will come when many of you will defend this in court. Just continue.

Na only you waka come on this one

Defend fire !
Anyways after Buhari sha.

And you had better join a bandwagon,
You know, "no man is an island" cheesy

Peace#

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.