Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods (16401 Views)

Procrastination In Business And How I Got Over It - Marvejohndaily.com / Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by millhouse: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
oliverkay2001@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Elypsis(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
denzelpraiz:
ive sent the links to thOse who need it do check your inboxes STAY BLESSED
pls send to me too....stamemmax@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by chiefkpokp(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is the kind of successful stories I like to hear when I visit the importation section, Op, am happy for you. Show us d way
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by olaide721(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
denzelpraiz:

i do not print them out i have catalogues on my tab and laptop so i just show people or i write proposals to companies ,churches and the rest to supply them items they need.
Sir your help will be needed in the area of proposal writing sir
I will like you to send me samples on ao to write proposal to churches,companies etc
Here is my mail: adenijiolaide721@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Akabay(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2014
denzelpraiz:
For years I had searched for the perfect opportunity to increase my financial cash flow, I did all kinds of jobs from working in a school cafeteria to a pure water factory and many more but they all paid peanuts, I had no source of income and some days ild go on without any food but our usual Garry and salt I was ALWAYS BROKE I know some of you have been there, I was looking for an idea that would not cost me too much because I didn’t even have the too little to invest ,I searched and searched and came across different investment opportunities which I ventured into all to no avail, when I was at the brink of giving up I came across an idea to venture into IMPORTATION ,I had always felt it was for the mega business men and women who had access to huge bank loans to import containers of goods but when I went into deep research I had found the secret to increasing my cash flow ,there are many other methods I found but on this post ild be focusing on IMPORTATION,
You are only broke because you don’t have access to information to make you financially stable
I am not promising a get rich quick deal, or that you will become the next billgates or mark zuckerberg but im telling you if you practice what I teach you where ever you are in Nigeria or Ghana or anywhere you will maximize opportunities to generate a constant flow of income
People will always need things and you can be the person who supplies them constantly, there is no limit to what you can supply form branded company items, to tablets ,ladies accessories watches, bags shoes and all, one of the first things I imported was a particular watch ild show you , I got for just #1500 and people were willing to pay #3500 imagine that huge profit margin I brought just 5 pieces for #7500 and sold them for #3000 each they finished before they even arrived I made #7500 ild show you product,on another watch I made about #15000

These are some pictures of some items I got

Some nice leopard shoe I got for #900 and sold for #2500
watches I got for 1500 and sold for 3000k people loved this ones
A complete makeup kit I sold #6500 #in highdemand
a sample also of my first shipment is shown

now to how i got started i really needed to start i had no capital but i had a laptop all i did was i got some pictures of the items and began to show potential buyers on all my networks ,watsapp,facebook,twitter and personal contact
i was amazed at how much people in the north needed these items and soon they began to order i told them it would take two weeks and they would have to pay over 50 percent and when the items arrive they would balance they all obliged and that's how i got started that month i git over 200000 naira worth of deals and the story gets better so whatever it is just start its not what you have that limits you its what you have but don't know how to use.
@OP tnx for ds informative write up, may God expand more greatly
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Tompeters(m): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Please i'll need to talk personally with you on some areas. Though i've ordered for some watches and jewelry set but am still skeptical about d whole thing. And u can please send me d link especially on that shoe asekome.thomas@yahoo.com. More grease to your success jet
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2014
denzelpraiz:

ive sent it sir stay blessed
Thank u sir. I av gotten it.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by mrramadan(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2014
denzelpraiz:
For years I had searched for the perfect opportunity to increase my financial cash flow, I did all kinds of jobs from working in a school cafeteria to a pure water factory and many more but they all paid peanuts, I had no source of income and some days ild go on without any food but our usual Garry and salt I was ALWAYS BROKE I know some of you have been there, I was looking for an idea that would not cost me too much because I didn’t even have the too little to invest ,I searched and searched and came across different investment opportunities which I ventured into all to no avail, when I was at the brink of giving up I came across an idea to venture into IMPORTATION ,I had always felt it was for the mega business men and women who had access to huge bank loans to import containers of goods but when I went into deep research I had found the secret to increasing my cash flow ,there are many other methods I found but on this post ild be focusing on IMPORTATION,
You are only broke because you don’t have access to information to make you financially stable
I am not promising a get rich quick deal, or that you will become the next billgates or mark zuckerberg but im telling you if you practice what I teach you where ever you are in Nigeria or Ghana or anywhere you will maximize opportunities to generate a constant flow of income
People will always need things and you can be the person who supplies them constantly, there is no limit to what you can supply form branded company items, to tablets ,ladies accessories watches, bags shoes and all, one of the first things I imported was a particular watch ild show you , I got for just #1500 and people were willing to pay #3500 imagine that huge profit margin I brought just 5 pieces for #7500 and sold them for #3000 each they finished before they even arrived I made #7500 ild show you product,on another watch I made about #15000

now to how i got started i really needed to start i had no capital but i had a laptop all i did was i got some pictures of the items and began to show potential buyers on all my networks ,watsapp,facebook,twitter and personal contact
i was amazed at how much people in the north needed these items and soon they began to order i told them it would take two weeks and they would have to pay over 50 percent and when the items arrive they would balance they all obliged and that's how i got started that month i git over 200000 naira worth of deals and the story gets better so whatever it is just start its not what you have that limits you its what you have but don't know how to use.

It's not everyday you see someone who shares such information with people online without asking for a deposit to his account. May God continue to bless you for this information. I also started this same business but it's not been easy. Can you please send me the links you buy from also. I would really appreciate. Thanks in advance,,, mdrdggroup@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by debbydee(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2014

@op May God bless you. Please kindly send the links i am very much intrested. adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by godsamist: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2014
Real appreciate your kindness to humanility kind send the link and other useful details bless you greatly:godsonsam2005@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2014
denzelpraiz:
i need the links please my mail is chipaul12@yahoo.com thank u
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2014
godsamist:
Real appreciate your kindness to humanility kind send the link and other useful details bless you greatly:godsonsam2005@yahoo.com
sent sir stay blessd
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2014
dbestguy:
i need the links please my mail is chipaul12@yahoo.com thank u
sent sir
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2014
debbydee:

@op May God bless you. Please kindly send the links i am very much intrested. adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
sent ma
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
Tompeters:
Please i'll need to talk personally with you on some areas. Though i've ordered for some watches and jewelry set but am still skeptical about d whole thing. And u can please send me d link especially on that shoe asekome.thomas@yahoo.com. More grease to your success jet

sent sir
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
mrramadan:

It's not everyday you see someone who shares such information with people online without asking for a deposit to his account. May God continue to bless you for this information. I also started this same business but it's not been easy. Can you please send me the links you buy from also. I would really appreciate. Thanks in advance,,, mdrdggroup@yahoo.com
thanks so much ive sent the links

1 Like

Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
chiefkpokp:
This is the kind of successful stories I like to hear when I visit the importation section, Op, am happy for you. Show us d way
feel free to contact me
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Elypsis(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op pls I requested for the links as well as an email to u...cos I wud like to av ur contact but u are yet to reply me....am still waiting pls....stamemmax@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Tompeters(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
denzelpraiz:

sent sir
thanks sir.. I'll check and reach u
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by MsBella: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please can you send me the link for the wristwatch?
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by johnshagb(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tompeters:
thanks sir.. I'll check and reach u

Pls, I need to speak to you about something urgently.
Flash me I'll call back asap 0810 729 5475
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Akabay(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
denzelpraiz:
Bro, me too need those links, I would be glad if u send it to me; yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by chiefkpokp(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Okay sir I will feel free to contact u.
denzelpraiz:

feel free to contact me
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by MsBella: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
MsBella:
Please can you send me the link for the wristwatch? It is beautiful. embracenature01atgmail.com

Please can anyone send me the link for the wristwatch?
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by meemeee: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Very inspiring.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Elypsis:
Op pls I requested for the links as well as an email to u...cos I wud like to av ur contact but u are yet to reply me....am still waiting pls....stamemmax@yahoo.com
07063666351 you cud cal me
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by bigakin: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2014
pls send to me bigakin2000@gmail. com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 31, 2014
@op. nice one. it could be true because the first purchase i did with 35k my profit was 90k.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by twaintoy(f): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2014
twaintoy:
Do you import from hong kong? Please, give me links of where u import from aside aliexpress and alibaba. The ones that ship to nigeria. Twaintoy@rocketmail.com. thanks
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Google63(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2014
denzelpraiz:

07063666351 you cud cal me
OP Pls I imported some wrist watches from China, and I've not been able to sell all for about 2 months now. also people are not willing to buy it at a good price. Pls what am I getting wrong, and what do I need to do to make more sales.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by tillo4real(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Hello my oga please I need all the detail,step by step how to import goods from the online store, the kind of bank card use, the best shipping agent that I can be use,to deliver my goods to ibadan ,and other necessary information.this my e mail oghenerookugbeni@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs / Black Friday & Discount Sites / 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.