Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods (16408 Views)

Procrastination In Business And How I Got Over It - Marvejohndaily.com / Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Denzel...link for the wristwatch to omoteemac@gmail.com...please
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by dimensional(m): 3:58am On Nov 06, 2014
You are doing a good job OP showing people way to financial freedom. I will want to thank you especially for doing for every Nigerians seeking for financial breakthough. Pls send link to everplusng@gmail.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Mcslize: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2014
denzelpraiz u didn't send me the link. But I asked for it.

Why not just paste the link here for everyone to access instead of sending it to individual which may be taking your time?
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by nobleDream(f): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
denzelpraiz:
For years I had searched for the perfect opportunity to increase my financial cash flow, I did all kinds of jobs from working in a school cafeteria to a pure water factory and many more but they all paid peanuts, I had no source of income and some days ild go on without any food but our usual Garry and salt I was ALWAYS BROKE I know some of you have been there, I was looking for an idea that would not cost me too much because I didn’t even have the too little to invest ,I searched and searched and came across different investment opportunities which I ventured into all to no avail, when I was at the brink of giving up I came across an idea to venture into IMPORTATION ,I had always felt it was for the mega business men and women who had access to huge bank loans to import containers of goods but when I went into deep research I had found the secret to increasing my cash flow ,there are many other methods I found but on this post ild be focusing on IMPORTATION,
You are only broke because you don’t have access to information to make you financially stable
I am not promising a get rich quick deal, or that you will become the next billgates or mark zuckerberg but im telling you if you practice what I teach you where ever you are in Nigeria or Ghana or anywhere you will maximize opportunities to generate a constant flow of income
People will always need things and you can be the person who supplies them constantly, there is no limit to what you can supply form branded company items, to tablets ,ladies accessories watches, bags shoes and all, one of the first things I imported was a particular watch ild show you , I got for just #1500 and people were willing to pay #3500 imagine that huge profit margin I brought just 5 pieces for #7500 and sold them for #3000 each they finished before they even arrived I made #7500 ild show you product,on another watch I made about #15000

These are some pictures of some items I got

Some nice leopard shoe I got for #900 and sold for #2500
watches I got for 1500 and sold for 3000k people loved this ones
A complete makeup kit I sold #6500 #in highdemand
a sample also of my first shipment is shown

now to how i got started i really needed to start i had no capital but i had a laptop all i did was i got some pictures of the items and began to show potential buyers on all my networks ,watsapp,facebook,twitter and personal contact
i was amazed at how much people in the north needed these items and soon they began to order i told them it would take two weeks and they would have to pay over 50 percent and when the items arrive they would balance they all obliged and that's how i got started that month i git over 200000 naira worth of deals and the story gets better so whatever it is just start its not what you have that limits you its what you have but don't know how to use.
Good day sir, pls I need ur candid advice on importation of China phone parts. I have been in d biz but buys Tru someone who resides in China and buys and sends down to me. But few years back, we heard a misunderstanding due to his dishonesty and insincerity. Pls I need ur advice on where to buy such goods at a cheaper rate and how to get it down to my base (Abuja) thanks and be blessed. Carnonso2003@yahoo.com this is my e-mail
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by nobleDream(f): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
denzelpraiz:
For years I had searched for the perfect opportunity to increase my financial cash flow, I did all kinds of jobs from working in a school cafeteria to a pure water factory and many more but they all paid peanuts, I had no source of income and some days ild go on without any food but our usual Garry and salt I was ALWAYS BROKE I know some of you have been there, I was looking for an idea that would not cost me too much because I didn’t even have the too little to invest ,I searched and searched and came across different investment opportunities which I ventured into all to no avail, when I was at the brink of giving up I came across an idea to venture into IMPORTATION ,I had always felt it was for the mega business men and women who had access to huge bank loans to import containers of goods but when I went into deep research I had found the secret to increasing my cash flow ,there are many other methods I found but on this post ild be focusing on IMPORTATION,
You are only broke because you don’t have access to information to make you financially stable
I am not promising a get rich quick deal, or that you will become the next billgates or mark zuckerberg but im telling you if you practice what I teach you where ever you are in Nigeria or Ghana or anywhere you will maximize opportunities to generate a constant flow of income
People will always need things and you can be the person who supplies them constantly, there is no limit to what you can supply form branded company items, to tablets ,ladies accessories watches, bags shoes and all, one of the first things I imported was a particular watch ild show you , I got for just #1500 and people were willing to pay #3500 imagine that huge profit margin I brought just 5 pieces for #7500 and sold them for #3000 each they finished before they even arrived I made #7500 ild show you product,on another watch I made about #15000

These are some pictures of some items I got

Some nice leopard shoe I got for #900 and sold for #2500
watches I got for 1500 and sold for 3000k people loved this ones
A complete makeup kit I sold #6500 #in highdemand
a sample also of my first shipment is shown

now to how i got started i really needed to start i had no capital but i had a laptop all i did was i got some pictures of the items and began to show potential buyers on all my networks ,watsapp,facebook,twitter and personal contact
i was amazed at how much people in the north needed these items and soon they began to order i told them it would take two weeks and they would have to pay over 50 percent and when the items arrive they would balance they all obliged and that's how i got started that month i git over 200000 naira worth of deals and the story gets better so whatever it is just start its not what you have that limits you its what you have but don't know how to use.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2014
I'm not sure, but you can confirm on their site. I'm a lady
Mcslize:

Hi Bro, does everbuying.com ship to Nigeria?
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Ayus34(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2014
denzelpraiz:
ive sent the links to thOse who need it do check your inboxes STAY BLESSED
please u ve not still send the links to me after almost a week I ve requested .....please I will appreciate it and if possible ur contact. ....thanks
agroinvent34@gmail.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by olaide721(m): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2014
denzelpraiz:
ive sent the links to all those who requested do contact me if you havent gotten it yet stay blessed
i have not gotten my own o and i need it too
sir i sent you a request on BBM and you accept but don't know the name you use there
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2014
omoteamac:
Denzel...link for the wristwatch to omoteemac@gmail.com...please
sent to your email and also to ayus34,maclize and omoteamac
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by probsolver: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2014
Pls send to me too balogun_u@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by wisehouse(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
denzelpraiz:

sent to your email and also to ayus34,maclize and omoteamac
pls bro, thanks for dmail, sir help me with d sample of d proposal u used. Will be very greatful.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by bankolefun(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sir, i thank God 4 ur life,i am also interested in dis bus.pls,u can send d link to akomdj@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by omalehussaina: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2014
pls send d link to omalehussaina@yahoo.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Honeyyinkissyahoocom(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls I have interest in the link bro; my email is honeyyinkiss@gmail.com....I'm a corp member currently serving my father land @ Rivers State
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Ayus34(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ayus34:

please u ve not still send the links to me after almost a week I ve requested .....please I will appreciate it and if possible ur contact. ....thanks
agroinvent34@gmail.com
please which of my mail...coz I ve not seen it yet ...plz help.me to recheck, need it badly
agroinvent34@yahoo. com
thanks
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Intellab(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kindly send the link to the tab you bought on alibaba to my mail idesignerplus@ gmail.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Ayus34(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2014
wisehouse:
pls bro, thanks for dmail, sir help me with d sample of d proposal u used. Will be very greatful.
please I ve not seen it,help me to recheck and send plz.
ayus34@yahoo.com or
agroinvent34@gmail.com
thanks boss
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by ezera(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Good morning sir, please am interested could you send the link to my box. Ezera.emetu@gmail.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
for those of you intretsed in getting the watch at a cheaper rate you could check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1986462/paradigm-group-importation feelk free to contact me
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by alakara(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls , send d proposal to me @ alakara2015@gmail.com.Thanks.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Added(f): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Am interested, Please send the link for the watch to phantblue@gmail.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by EKPETI(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
@OP, u ar really imparting ur generation. I will send u a message on ur phone cos I have a site I wnt to buy frm but I can't interprete their language. Thanks. I am frank from warri.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
EKPETI:
@OP, u ar really imparting ur generation. I will send u a message on ur phone cos I have a site I wnt to buy frm but I can't interprete their language. Thanks. I am frank from warri.
thank you sir pls feel free to contact me
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Emma8043(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mcslize:

Hi Bro, does everbuying.com ship to Nigeria?
am i china any body who is interested in buy from china should contact me
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by lgboks(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Nice one op...congratulations(love this succes stories.... would appreciate it if you send me the link to the watch... charlesmicheals@gmail.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by vican6(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
how much is the lowest amount one use in starting importation business?
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by iykofias(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nice 1 op, i wil b venturing into importation come january, jux graduated n wouldnt want to b idle at home. Can u kindly send me a mail with d link n any helpful tips at, iykofias@yahoo.com. Wil need all d help i cn get. Tnx
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by tessylove2(f): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
more info pls am interested thanks
Helebims:
The best Business in the world that makes you #150,000-#400,000 Monthly is Information Marketing. You can Start with No Money at all or with Just #5.000. Learn more by following the link on the website below for details.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by tessylove2(f): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please kindly send me the links from where u got the stuffs also other good online stores I can shop from ...God bless u plenty
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by okwele1(f): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
hi pls send to ganismails@gmail.com
God bless u
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
hello great people i do sincerly appologise for the delay in sending the links. ive really been super busy.however if there be anyone whom i havent sent the link to do feel free to contact me. and mind you u culd always get a better deal than i did.soon enough ild post other items ive gotten at really great prices...stay blessd and keep making money.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by alakara(m): 7:30am On Nov 30, 2014
Pls snd to alakara2015atgmaildotcom
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moody’s: 9 Nigerian Banks’ Long-Term Ratings Placed On Review / Directors Of 10 Banks Pocket N6.96bn Allowance, Compensation / Zenith Bank Suspends International Transactions On Naira Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.