Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures (2624 Views)

Call To Make Public 2.1 Billion Dollars Arm Deals Supporting Documents. / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by NnaNna4(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2014
I found this picture pasted all over the walls in fct Abuja and what else could anyone think about APC and Jacob Zuma concerning the botched arm deal.
Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by erunz(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2014
I think I also saw that picture, last night around CMd road, in Lagos, in the picture Atiku was Shaking hand with President Zuma of SA, also in the pics is tinubu.
Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by celeron40(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Where are the photos? @OP, you are sick.
Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2014
celeron40:
Where are the photos? @OP, you are sick.

Here you go. Need more?

Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by 2cato: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2014
These are enough proves that APC are the ones responsible for the seizure of the money. Little wonder they have been going about threating nigeria with dogs and baboon will be soak in blood.

1 Like

Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by sirjohnson(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2014
Ok

4 Likes

Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by yuncka: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2014
sirjohnson:
Ok

Wow! Is dat U and Ur son?

1 Like

Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by celeron40(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Here you go. Need more?
what does this prove? I still don't understand..What I do know is that money laundering is a serious act of economic sabotage, breaking South African law..they should have tried with the U.K.,you are silly if you think this photo is going to justify an illegal "over-the-counter" suspicious arms purchase.

1 Like

Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
celeron40:
what does this prove? I still don't understand..What I do know is that money laundering is a serious act of economic sabotage, breaking South African law..they should have tried with the U.K., you are silly if you think this photo is going to justify an illegal "over-the-counter" suspicious arms purchase.

Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by sirjohnson(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
yuncka:

Wow! Is dat me and my son?

Its actually you and your son. I just helped you share the photo
Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by celeron40(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Typical.
Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by Canme4u(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
OP is high on pawpaw dry leafs.
Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by hugoart(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op is high on what Patience Jonathan drinks. Ogogoro
Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by NnaNna4(m): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2014
Well am back now

Why can't people see something fishy with this posters?

Election is by the corner
Re: New Revelations About The Arm Deals See Pictures by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 12, 2014
celeron40:
what does this prove? I still don't understand..What I do know is that money laundering is a serious act of economic sabotage, breaking South African law..they should have tried with the U.K.,you are silly if you think this photo is going to justify an illegal "over-the-counter" suspicious arms purchase.

https://www.nairaland.com/1992609/supporters-rented-jonathan-declaration-protest

(1) (Reply)

PDP Results Senatorial Primaries In Enugu State / Jonathan’s Government Not Responsible – Osinbajo Says / If Buhari Was An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.