Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Your Take On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Take On This. (495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Take On This. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have come to notice that most times, great relationship advisers both online and offline are either single or suck greatly on their own relationships. It baffles me really, they help you with your issue and you still see them battling with theirs or too afraid to confront it.
maybe it's the "you can't have it all" law that it's in play or witches from the village grin
grin grin grin what do you think?
Re: Your Take On This. by Emmysteve(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
true45:

I have come to notice that most times, great relationship advisers both online and offline are either single or suck greatly on their own relationships. It baffles me really, they help you with your issue and you still see them battling with theirs or too afraid to confront it.
maybe it's the "you can't have it all" law that it's in play or witches from the village grin
LOOOOOOL you're right i swear. Its so ironic.
Re: Your Take On This. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
true45:

Lool, truth is tis better sed than done.. Besides most of 'em read lotta relationship books n then pour out wat they've read as advice...

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Know He's About To Propose / I Need Answer Pls / What Is It About Bankers Been Corrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.