Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,037 members, 7,825,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have (5458 Views)

How Can One Sin Against The Holyspirit? / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / The 9 Supernatural Gifts Of The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by Dan1cole(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2014
proevan:

Please read : Job.33, Ecc.5:3. Prophecy can also come in forms of dreams.
That's Old testament/covenant ... New covenant with the Holy Spirit says young people shall prophesy and see vision while old people are to dream dreams. K ... if a born again teenager starts dreaming and those dreams begin to come thru, check properly, something is wrong.
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by esere826: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
Keep deceiving urself-By their Fruit we shall know them nd not their Gift. And mind u nobody has a special or particular Gift it changes according to the will of the Spirit. Demon might be living in u nd u thinking u have the Holy Spirit. To know what Lives in you u must see d Fruits u produce.

do you realize that you have the sting of a scorpion

let these guys be and stop sowing poison retrogressive teachings into them

1 Like

Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by sukkot: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
I'll be speaking on 'Tongues'
ashabadabadabadababada tongue
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by esere826: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Dan1cole:

Because, I don't believe that you are supposed to be dreaming dreams at this young age.
Remember, the new covenant says when the Holy Spirit is come upon us, "sons and daughters will prophesy, young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams"--Acts 2:17. So I don't believe in young people dreaming dreams.

And old men are not supposed to prophesy? undecided
Nope

the way you interpret this verse is as follows:

When the holy spirit is released to the church, he will give even the old dying men hope
they will dream inspirational dreams of things that they intend to achieve even in old age
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
esere826:

do you realize that you have the sting of a scorpion

let these guys be and stop sowing poison retrogressive teachings into them
Are u my God?
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
esere826:

And old men are not supposed to prophesy? undecided
Nope

the way you interpret this verse is as follows:

When the holy spirit is released to the church, he will give even the old dying men hope
they will dream inspirational dreams of things that they intend to achieve even in old age
see heresies...taking prophecy 4 blessings.u will gv account.
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by esere826: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
see heresies...taking prophecy 4 blessings.u will gv account.

dude
just let these guys be. they are unto some interesting stuff
abeg u
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by blessedvisky(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dan1cole:

Ok, we thank God for that
angry so you happy about it!!! Chai! Well, its probably for d best sha
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by blessedvisky(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
By their fruit we shall know them. Demon can tell things to come. His fruit is bad nd hv nothing to do with the Holy Spirit,so dear i can say base on the Scripture he is not a child of God.
i once asked my pastor if a backslider can operate the gifts of the Spirit.. He sed when God gived a person a gift, He doesnt withdraw it, even if d person withdraws fromn God.. Is this true??
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2014
Dan1cole:

That's Old testament/covenant ... New covenant with the Holy Spirit says young people shall prophesy and see vision while old people are to dream dreams. K ... if a born again teenager starts dreaming and those dreams begin to come thru, check properly, something is wrong.

The old testament wasn't done away with, but unveiled with Christ.

2.Cor.3: 12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2.Tim.3:16.
2.Tim.2:15.please study.

Joseph had a dream to take baby Jesus to Egypt and back after Herod's death. How old was he then... Matt.2
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
blessedvisky:
i once asked my pastor if a backslider can operate the gifts of the Spirit.. He sed when God gived a person a gift, He doesnt withdraw it, even if d person withdraws fromn God.. Is this true??
No, its not true. "without me yee can do nothing"
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
esere826:

dude
just let these guys be. they are unto some interesting stuff
abeg u
A city set on the Hill cannot be hidden
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
So true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque / I Slept With A Ghost / How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.