Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race (32522 Views)

Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / Adamawa Gov Race: Ribadu, Marwa, Gundiri Suffer Setback / Murtala Mohammed's Son, Joins Kano Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by abagnalie: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
the son is a humble fellow and of good behaviour.i think he would make a good governor for niger state.because the incubent governor is a total failure.he has done absolutely nothing for niger state

1 Like

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Decryptor(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
IBB: Son, why don't you start thinking of your future. You know you are not getting any younger o.

Mohammed: How Dad? I am into various chains of business and i'm doing just fine.

IBB: Kai! Just look at you...all these children of nowadays...do you think it is thru business that i was able to build this large empire and get all the oil blocs i have today?

Mohammed: But Dad, i....

IBB: Shatapp! angry Ki baka ji magana ni...can't you think with your number 6? My Namesake Aliyu has clinched the senatorial ticket and has paved way for the gubernatorial position in the state and you are here talking business. ***Picks up Cellphone and scrolls thru...Dails Niger State PDP Chairman***
Hello! how much is that governorship candidate form again? Torrr! Maza maza!! Bring it to my house immediately. Someone wants to buy.

Mohammed:

3 Likes

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thank God na only Niger state people go serve him,I no fit serve papa and serve pikin again cry
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by chrisnap(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
dis tin run's in dia blood sha
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Elruhamah: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
So what experience does he have that makes him think he's qualified?
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by executioner(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
If the people have any sense they ought to stone him when he campaigns....but knowing how senseless Nigerians are, he should win with relative ease smiley
I take it you ain't Nigerian.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by jaso1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Why won't he contest when his father is never prosecuted for his wrong did. This is what you get in a country where criminality is the other of the day.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by tunde1200(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Abioo same to people of ekiti of Fayose Gov
Its sad to see us reason this way

safarigirl:
If the people have any sense they ought to stone him when he campaigns....but knowing how senseless Nigerians are, he should win with relative ease smiley
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Suljosh: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
finsulyman:
They can allow him to complete the demolition of Niger state
I'm saying this as a nigerlite, he doesn't stand a chance. We won't allow does thieves to govern us.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by oluwanoni: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Am not suprised, some people just wake up one day and decide...oh well its politics for me........well his gonna need a good campaign manager and an intelligent mind, creative & youthfully inclined ideas to convince us than he's not just using his fathers name to get what he wants.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Tcharlx(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
This is sunami on our treasury ooo
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by remikunle: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
u r accepted
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Suljosh: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
my dear he stands no chance. The people of nigerlites I mean the masses hates that family so much.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Lucasbalo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Have always maintained Nigeria is being run like a family business , hence the country is going down the drain.i wonder when people will get tired of this kleptocrats turning the country to a shithole.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by fortunechy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
wetin concern me dia?

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by redsun(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
He probably will be able to convince the people with their blood monies that his father stole. The Nigerian populace are under spell,the more they look,the less they see.

Thieves and grosse mediocrity reign in Nigeria and nobody seems to care.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Bigsteveg(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
9jvirgin:
We are in trouble ooo

YOU are in trouble o not WE.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Sunofgod(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
redsun:
He probably will be able to convince the people with their blood monies that his father stole. The Nigerian populace are under spell,the more they look,the less they see.

Thieves and grosse mediocrity reign in Nigeria and nobody seems to care.

No more than 1000 bags of rice will secure the governorship . . ..
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by solenzop: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Another Maradona? Maybe, this one will be either a Messi or an Aguero.
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Nonybb: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2014
DonXavi:
IBB’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race

Mohammed Babangida, son of former military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, may have joined the Niger State governorship race to contest the 2015 governorship poll in the state.

This is contrary to speculation that the son of the former military ruler had backed down on his earlier touted ambition to govern the state, according to a competent source who spoke with our correspondent in Kaduna on Friday.

Eleven aspirants were said to have indicated interest to seek nomination of their political parties to run for the governorship seat of Niger State in 2015.

“He (Mohammed) planned to purchase the nomination form for the race secretly,” he said.

Of the number jostling to succeed Governor Babangida Aliyu in 2015, eight aspirants belong to the ruling political party, the Peoples Democratic Party, the remaining three aspirants are from the main opposition party, the All Progressives Congress.

Among the PDP aspirants are a former military administrator of Benue and Kano states, Col. Aminu Kontagora and a 39-year-old Chief of Staff, Government House, Umar Nasko, who is said to be the likely successor of the incumbent governor.

Others are the Deputy Governor, Alhaji Ahmed Ibeto; the state Commissioner for Works, Alhaji Mu’azu Bawa, and the Chairman, Wushishi Local Government Area, Alhaji Sa’idu Wushishi.

The source, who craved anonymity, noted that the former military leader’s son entrance into the race might have altered the political equation of the state “since Mohammed Babangida and governor Babangida Aliyu are form the same zone in the state.”

The PDP has zoned the successor to Aliyu to Niger North Senatorial District, citing equity and justice, Mohammed interest in the governorship, the source added, “will undermine the party’s arrangement of zoning.”

He said, “Also, don’t forget that Mohammed Babangida and the current governor are from the same zone. There are evidence that the former military president and his entire family members, including Mohammed himself, were registered at the Sabon-Gari Ward in Chanchanga Local Government Area of the state,” he said.

According to the source, the former military president is top on the PDP’s membership registration list “as stakeholder” with registration number ‘0755501’, Mohammed is second on the list with registration number ‘0755502’ , while his other siblings, Aminu and Halima’s registration numbers are ‘0755503,’ 0755504 respectively.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ibbs-son-joins-niger-gov-race/
Go and Loot like your Father. You are born to rule
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Nonybb: 12:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Decryptor:
IBB: Son, why don't you start thinking of your future. You know you are not getting any younger o.

Mohammed: How Dad? I am into various chains of business and i'm doing just fine.

IBB: Kai! Just look at you...all these children of nowadays...do you think it is thru business that i was able to build this large empire and get all the oil blocs i have today?

Mohammed: But Dad, i....

IBB: Shatapp! angry Ki baka ji magana ni...can't you think with your number 6? My Namesake Aliyu has clinched the senatorial ticket and has paved way for the gubernatorial position in the state and you are here talking business. ***Picks up Cellphone and scrolls thru...Dails Niger State PDP Chairman***
Hello! how much is that governorship candidate form again? Torrr! Maza maza!! Bring it to my house immediately. Someone wants to buy.

Mohammed:

Thou art not far from the truth. That is the mentality of these kleptomaniacs

1 Like

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Olofintoto(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Nigeria politics is now hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by juman(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2014
You see!

Their fathers destroyed the country, now pushing their children to continue the destruction.

1 Like

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by DaBullIT(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2014
See the guy lips , he don smoke everything smokeable

goodluck sha, ko kan aye

1 Like

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by sukkot: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2014
what he need to do is join the inmates at kirikiri for being a beneficiary to his papas theft and looting
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by zurine(f): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2014
chip of the old block
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by shinysmrt: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
abagnalie:
the son is a humble fellow and of good behaviour.i think he would make a good governor for niger state.because the incubent governor is a total failure.he has done absolutely nothing for niger state

Hmmmm! shocked
The apple does not fall far from the tree!! We have had enough of dat family for a lifetime!
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by lotlord(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
3days left to go in the CEO~CHALLENGE

‪#‎INNOVATION‬ THROUGH CONCEPTUALIZED CODING#

Please vote for ‪#‎team‬ LUG~SMIT ,a team of high borne intellectual programmers in the current CEO~CHALLENGE.

Heres the voting procedure

1, please start by liking their fan page by searching P&G CAREER NIGERIA or http://facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria

2, after that copy this link to your url tab ,this link takes you directly to our picture page to vote http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917896

3, click on vote , it then redirects you to a facebook page stated PHOTO CONTEST please click ok ...

4, it takes you back to the voting page then you click on the voting button again....

Please your default web browser if using a mobile platforn or Mozilla if using a system..

Sharing this page also is of great importance to.....as it increases our chances of qualifying to the next level... thankz...

Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by ifyrowland: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
IfyAwazie:
To continue the family business.
to continue the money making business indeed
Re: Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race by Sagamite(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Another jobless fuuktard wants a chance to come and ruin people like Mopolchi's life like his father did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos / Okocha, Kanu, Other Ex-Nigerian Footballers Play At Wike's 58th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.