Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,008 members, 7,845,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid (1265 Views)

PDP Fight Back; Guard Your Utterances,’ PDP Tells Kwankwaso / Be Prepared To Play Credible Opposition, Mark Tells PDP / Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid by nigerianvenom(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Senate President David Mark has told
Rabiu Kwankwanso, Kano governor,
that he would not support his
presidential ambition.

Mark (pictured), who made this
statement when Kwankwanso paid
him a courtesy visit on Thursday at
the national assembly complex in
Abuja to solicit his support, said: “It
is completely impossible for me to
support you. Good as your wishes
may be, I cannot grant them.”
Kwankwaso belongs to the opposition
party, All Progressives Congress
(APC).

According to Mark, the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) was the
correct platform to contest elections.
“And I have always advised the
senators so. If you do not make it in
your new party, feel free to come back
to us because you have always
belonged on this side,” he told to
Kwankwaso.

Mark used the occasion to advise
politicians, urging them to “play
politics without bitterness because
God gives power to whom he wants
and at any time he wishes.”

Earlier, Kwankwanso, who described
Mark’s leadership of the senate as
“powerful and responsible”, noted that
though he was yet to formally declare
his interest in the presidential race, he
was at the national assembly to see
the president of the senate, members
and other officers of both chambers
as part of his consultation.

“As a member of the extended family
of the national assembly, you will
have little or no option other than to
support your own,” he told Mark.
He added that as part of All
Progressives Congress support for the
national assembly, it was making “a
special consideration” for members to
return to the assembly.

“However that the party is not offering
automatic tickets,” he said.
thecable.ng/mark-tells-kwankwaso-count-2015-bid
Re: Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid by nigerianvenom(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
at every point in time,they go around telling people how bad PDP is,but the go behind doors begging PDP chieftain's to help them win 2015 election.

if u know satan is bad,then why seek for his help to enable u overcome ur challenges?

fews ago,buhari alongside tinubu went to ota farm,knelt down and beg OBJ to come be their "navigator". If u are a progressive as u said,why should u Go begging OBJ?

after decieving ameachi to join them,they started claiming all of ameachi's 1st term project as theirs.
tambuwal is still in PDP,yet they keep telling us that Tambuwal is set or about to join APC.
Is this really a party or a union of angry politicians?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid by omanifrank(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
kkk
Re: Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid by EmoBoy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigerian politics = Big Scam…
Re: Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid by chinwike2(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Senate president Mark you are a correct man, kwankwaso should stop begging governor aliyu of Niger state and you mark. That man is truly sinking just like APC

1 Like

Re: Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid by Hollysaint: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Eiyaa.but you cant even win a councilor in ur life but kwakwanso has achieved more than you can ever achieve or what your father achieved.your filled with bitterness and envy change ur ways .
chinwike2:
Senate president Mark you are a correct man, kwankwaso should stop begging governor aliyu of Niger state and you mark. That man is truly sinking just like APC
Re: Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid by chinwike2(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2014
Hollysaint:
Eiyaa.but you cant even win a councilor in ur life but kwakwanso has achieved more than you can ever achieve or what your father achieved.your filled with bitterness and envy change ur ways .
beautiful, thank you for giving me the chance to blow my trumpet, my father is better even than kwankwaso, my father is a two-time councillor and also an enugustate legislator representing my LG at enugu house of assembly during the NRC days of 1992 so our family has been a household name in enugu before the midget- kwankwaso emerged, even though am not into politics because am a civil engr. I am also making progress.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Enugu West Senatorial Battle: Ekweremadu Plots Impeachment / Warning To Nigerians / Boko Haram Has Declared War On Nigeria — Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.