Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

.... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (17560 Views)

Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by SkySpirit(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2014
But Buhari lost when he chose Tunde Bakare as running mate. From experience, such losses are not necessarily attributed to the choice of running mate as the OP tried to posit. Rather its a reflection of the electorates views on the presidential aspirant. However, Bakare's selection was seen as a hypocritical step by a man widely known as a fanatic. If he had chosen a non-pastor at the time his chances would have been brighter as even Bakare also lost his ward!!! A muslim-muslim ticket would fail massively especially with the turn of events of recent by terrorists trying to islamize Nigeria. If uve lost someone close to u in those crises then u would understand the pain people feel about such gamble.
Re: .... by Gamechanger: 2:17am On Oct 20, 2014
tit:
Barcanista,
you conveniently analyzed 2007 twice and forgot all about 2011.
Well, i shall do the honor.
Buhari tried your gambit: A Yoruba vice-presidential candidate and he failed woefully in the SW.
Gbadamasi Buhari chose Tunde Bakare as his running mate to rapturous applause from the likes of you.
Even the litte known Ribadu even got some votes than Buhari in the SW.

Very true
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
shady26:
dont insult christians. How woud you feel if someone said as much as he knew "even prophet mohammed will not get muslim votes if he contested against Buhari "?
this politics and electioneering should not make you utter certain statements.
So you think I'm a moslem right? And how's that an insult?
Re: .... by Faun(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
grin I'm reading this thread again, and I'm still in stitches at how the OP was made to look like a total dullard grin
Very humiliating.

1 Like

Re: .... by omoodeogere(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
my SAKE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASG Commissions 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles (More Photos) / EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home / El-Rufai Signs Agreement With Skipper Seil, Indian Company To Build 100MW Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.