Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

.... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (17508 Views)

Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Caseless:
what did igbo ppl do when their 'messiah' (ojukwu) contested on an igbo party?

I throw the question back to you. That should show you that we are not tribalists.
Re: .... by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Kundagarten:

This has got to be a joke, expecting Hausa Buhari to have the interest of Ijaws more than Ijaw president Jonathan. Which stratosphere does bacanista live in?

He lives in lala land
Re: .... by Caseless: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Ask Obj to release the real result.
u pple want others to give u what u cant give to urselves.
U want me to ask obj for the real result when an ibo man was the inec chairman then? I'm sure u ar among those that election as one of those lost by buhari despite d fact that it lacked credibility, but u ar now here asking for d real result because ojukwu is involved here. Wld u hav asked for d real result if it was about buhari? That's d tribalism typical of ibo ppl i'm talking about.
Re: .... by CyberWolf: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
That is a ridiculous claim my friend. Jonathan may win Rivers(not disputing) but He will not win by more than 70%. In fact the Wike issue may reduce his vote the more. As for EDO state PDP won't have an easy ride there, especially with a Fashola or Oshio on the ticket. APC will get a few vote from Delta but again PDP will win. however, the Plan is to encroach into Jonathan's territory while securing APC's North and Protecting SW. We all know SE, CRS, AKS and Bayelsa is PDP
You don't know Nigerian politics..you only sit in the comfort of your room,read news papers and online articles,and then make your permutations from it..Let ask you,have you ever gone for a political rally/campaign? have you ever participated practically in politics?(i.e in the field)...you are even talking about SS states, as if SW is totally secured, so in your warped sense,you think GMD will GEJ in Lagos?..I laugh you bro grin grin...APC will win lagos guber but PDP will win the presidential election..You don't even understand a thing about your commander BAT.. grin grin
Re: .... by Explicit01: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2014
Op's hate has taken the vital part of him, the truth remains that APC has a better chance of winning if they field a southeastern VP. Mind you, it doesn't mean APC will be fair to southeast when they win.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2014
Caseless:
Ibo man shld not b on apc ticket. Even if u field apostle paul or one of their ancestral brothers frm isreal, tribalism wont let them see anything good in apc not to talk of voting a candidate on the platform.
Barcanista, my $20billion on this.
People that voted against Ngige because he was flying APC's ticket. Giving them the APC VP ticket is like telling PDP to continue holding to power
Re: .... by Explicit01: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2014
CyberWolf:
You don't know Nigerian politics..you only sit in the comfort of your room,read news papers and online articles,and then make your permutations from it..Let ask you,have you ever gone for a political rally/campaign? have you ever participated practically in politics?(i.e in the field)...you are even talking about SS states, as if SW is totally secured, so in your warped sense,you think GMD will GEJ in Lagos?..I laugh you bro grin grin...APC will win lagos guber but PDP will win the presidential election..You don't even understand a thing about your commander BAT.. grin grin
same thing that baffles me, buhari cannot win GEJ in lagos.
Re: .... by Omimah: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2014
CyberWolf:
APC will win GEJ convincingly in the South West. Yoruba people are politically sophiticated. Jonathan's failure alone is enough for them to vote him out. "I have no shoes" won't sell in 2015.

Re: .... by Caseless: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
People that voted against Ngige because he was flying APC's ticket. Giving them the APC VP ticket is like telling PDP to continue holding to power
they want u to give them what they cant give to themselves.

Re: .... by Davvymavvy(f): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2014
President.......Buhari

Vice President.......Westerner

Any arrangement different from the above is a suicide mission for apc in SW.

A word is enough for the wise

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

APC will win GEJ convincingly in the South West. Yoruba people are politically sophiticated. Jonathan's failure alone is enough for them to vote him out. "I have no shoes" won't sell in 2015.
He probably assumes that everyone reason like he does
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Caseless:
they want u to give them what they cant give to themselves.
Re: .... by CyberWolf: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
He thinks it's only yorubas that live in Lagos or up north..GEJ will win this election hands down..Just manage ask this market women and traders in Lagos who they will vote for president next year,and you will be baffled with what you will here...all of them always chorused Jonathan, even the yorubas among them...

Re: .... by CyberWolf: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

Just go out one day and conduct a 20mins survey..ask this market traders around Lagos here who they will vote for president next year,you will be baffled with what you will hear..it's not all about reading what politicians say online...It's just a simple practical...
Re: .... by Omimah: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2014
CyberWolf:
Just go out one day and conduct a 20mins survey..ask this market traders around Lagos here who they will vote for president next year,you will be baffled with what you will hear..it's not all about reading what politicians say online...It's just a simple practical...
As Aregbesola disgraced Omisore so will Jonathan be disgraced.
Re: .... by CyberWolf: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

As Aregbesola disgraced Omisore so will Jonathan be disgraced.
Just conduct a little survey I asked you to and then come back and tell me the result..we are in the field so I know what I'm talking about...
Re: .... by BOAR: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:

A Fashola with Buhari on APC ticket will be a tsunami and an overkill of PDP in Lagos and the entire SW.

That is the combination even PDP strategists silently pray against.
Re: .... by anthony86(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Forget what theses Apc apologists are saying. Go to the streets and take a simple survey The South West I know will never vote for a GMB. Atiku has more appeal in the south than GMB
Re: .... by BOAR: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2014
CyberWolf:
Just conduct a little survey I asked you to and then come back and tell me the result..we are in the field so I know what I'm talking about...

Which Yeye field are you on, GEJ and PDP are toxins.
Re: .... by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Caseless:
what did igbo ppl do when their 'messiah' (ojukwu) contested on an igbo party?

I throw the question back to you. That should show you that we are not tribalists.
Re: .... by CyberWolf: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2014
BOAR:

Which Yeye field are you on, GEJ and PDP are toxins.
grin grin grin...It's time for practical..forget all this media stunt because 95% of all this internet posters won't come out to vote..it's those market traders and farmers that will vote en masse
Re: .... by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
You should learn to comprehend.... I never said that.
Anybody taking your rantings here serious must be doing so at their own peril.

Thank God Nigeria has left behind those who thrive on our cultural and religious differences. Keep making vacuous prognostications while Nigeria overcomes her challenges and make giant strides.
Re: .... by CyberWolf: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2014
anthony86:
Forget what theses Apc apologists are saying. Go to the streets and take a simple survey The South West I know will never vote for a GMB. Atiku has more appeal in the south than GMB
cheesy cheesy..Same thing am telling them..the thing is that none of them can manage to go out there under the sun and ask for people's opinions..All the know is to come to internet and keep writing long epistles grin grin
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2014
No matter who APC select as Presidential and VP candidate they will loose!

They are not ready to dislodge the ruling party

To beat PDP the opposition have to work hard, be innovative and think outside the box.

All I see at the moment is 19th century political calculus.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2014
CyberWolf:
grin grin grin...It's time for practical..forget all this media stunt because 95% of all this internet posters won't come out to vote..it's those market traders and farmers that will vote en masse

Exactly, and you think honestly those people will vote PDP in SW and in the north.? You must be far from reality.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2014
APC will field Buahri and Fashola no matter the noise coming from PDP and it apologists about Muslim Muslim ticket.

I am a yoruba guy that doesn't profess to any of these two foolish and troublesome imported religions amd I will vote for change which APC represent over this present clueless and useless government of GEJ.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2014
maestroferddi:
Anybody taking your rantings here serious must be doing so at their own peril.

Thank God Nigeria has left behind those who thrive on our cultural and religious differences. Keep making vacuous prognostications while Nigeria overcomes her challenges and make giant strides.
The ethnoreligious politics of GEJ and PDP will be used against them,
Re: .... by juman(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Thank You. But sadly, Falae is in DPA, he is the DPA Chairman. I am sure he will agree to fly the VP ticket of APC if approached. But the APC have Aregbesola and Raji Fashola to work with if they must pick from SW(Though I prefer Aregbe)

This make me laughed. grin

Aregbe?

Aregbe that jumps into controversy without thinking.

Anyway sha even if apc control aso rock the masses should not expect much.

There would just be many many complains why they cant perfom well.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2014
ilugunboy:
APC will field Buahri and Fashola no matter the noise coming from PDP and it apologists about Muslim Muslim ticket.

I am a yoruba guy that doesn't profess to any of these two foolish and troublesome imported religions amd I will vote for change which APC represent over this present clueless and useless government of GEJ.
Pastorrrrr lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: .... by Remarkable: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2014
When you say "change" ... are you changing forward or backward?

You really think Buhari is the change Nigerians deserve?

ilugunboy:

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2014
juman:

This make me laughed. grin

Aregbe?

Aregbe that jumps into controversy without thinking.

Anyway sha even if apc control aso rock the masses should not expect much.

There would just be many many complains why they cant perfom well.
Which controversy?
Re: .... by juman(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

To be candid this present f.g is useless. Its performance is really bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Salutes Victorious Olympics Soccer Team / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari / 2019 Poll: Obasanjo’s Camp In Dilemma Over Choice Of Party

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54