Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? (6866 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Girls wit Heiry legs iritate me
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by sparklie(f): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
POOR DRESS SENSE, BOGUS MAKEUP, DIRTINESS

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL BOOOBS, SAGGY BOOOBS, STRETCH MARKED BOOOBS, OVERSIZE BOOOBS

BODY ODOUR, COLOURED TEETH, BAD BREATHE

BIG TUMMY, FLAPPY ARMS, BLOCKED THIGH, STRETCH MARK, BLEACHED SKIN, HAIRY ( ARMPIT AND PRIVATES )

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by sparklie(f): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

BIG TUMMY, FLAPPY ARMS, BLOCKED THIGH, STRETCH MARK, BLEACHED SKIN, HAIRY ( ARMPIT AND PRIVATES )

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH

After reading what u wrote up there, I quickly checked to see ur profile pic but "unfortunately" it wasn't there. I really wanna see a pic of YOU! And for u to know all these negative qualities *lips sealed*

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
sparklie:

After reading what u wrote up there, I quickly checked to see ur profile pic but "unfortunately" it wasn't there. I really wanna see a pic of YOU! And for u to know all these negative qualities *lips sealed*

Sorry! but am not searching tongue
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Tymax(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yam leg angry
Muscular arms

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by KMTee(f): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
body odour,big ukwu,sharp slapper,big head
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Pdizzle(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bleached skin, big belly
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by balaclava: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
S-T-R-E-T-C-H-M-A-R-K-S.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by luvlyqueen(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
RoyalRoy:
1. Fat belly a.k.a Pot Belly

2. Carelessly packed Mammary glands swinging up and down and shouting Halleluya when they are walking around!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by luvlyqueen(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

BIG TUMMY, FLAPPY ARMS, BLOCKED THIGH, STRETCH MARK, BLEACHED SKIN, HAIRY (
ARMPIT AND PRIVATES )

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
hehehe dis is serious
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by doublewisdom: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
No br$+s no ass. Both of them accompanied by a pretty face Are Compulsory for my attention.

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by dagentility(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
ur own too much,hav u forgotten no body is perfect.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by nomabeeee(f): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
the perfect guy looking for the perfect lady.lol
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
FLAT CHEST AND FLAT ASS....
BAD DRESS SENSE....
BAD DENTITION....
BODY ODOUR..
MOUTH ODOUR(U must not have o)
ILL MANNERS
CHOP CHOP LIFESTYLE
BAD COOK
OBVIOUS BLEACHED SKIN
ECZEMA

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Chuks16(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
i don't like any fatty ugly girl,
with pot belly and
big ass,
dresses shabby
and don't have straight leg or
cant cat walk
stretch marks
odour
much makeps
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by sparklie(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
Sorry! but am not searching tongue

Ngi kwa......tufia kwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chineke ekwele ihe ojo!

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
sparklie:

Ngi kwa......tufia kwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chineke ekwele ihe ojo!
Nne Agadi! Watin I do you na? angry
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by lilbazy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
YungwizzzyChina:
Intelligence angry angry angry

Happy birthday to me!!
guy no vex o,abeg na every be ur birthday or u dey find likes?
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by lilbazy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
YungwizzzyChina:
Intelligence angry angry angry

Happy birthday to me!!
guy no vex o,abeg na every be ur birthday or u dey find make we dey give you likes?
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by sparklie(f): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
Nne Agadi! Watin I do you na? angry

I know that ur profile pic that u just uploaded is d best u have on ur phone. *shioooooor*
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
sparklie:

I know that ur profile pic that u just uploaded is d best u have on ur phone. *shioooooor*
I can give you my Facebook profile ID but I know you won't let me rest.

FYI, I already uploaded that pic before and only removed it because of women like you and since you insisted, I had to upload it again. Don't fantasize about me sha o!
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by killzone(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
na onli u waka come

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by ifoundmyperfect: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Physical:
A Sweaty underarm
A Charred dentition
A Dirty feet
A Hairdo dat starts to look like a sponge
A Very Big Ass
A belle as big as a billboard
A deflated breast that has lost its buoyancy
A Bushy Wonderland

Non Physical:
Dey many...

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by sparklie(f): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
I can give you my Facebook profile ID but I know you won't let me rest.

FYI, I already uploaded that pic before and only removed it because of women like you and since you insisted, I had to upload it again. Don't fantasize about me sha o!

Ur fb I.D.? Who needs it? U want make "undeletable viruses" enter my phone!
Pls check, read and understand well, I never "insisted" on seeing ur pic!
Fantasize about u I'll rather fantasize about my ancestors!

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by coolzeal(m): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2014
Protruding stomach, body and mouth odour, heavy makeup, hairy, bleached skin, tattoo, knock kneel, bow leg, excessive fat, cellulite, colored teeth, stretched mark and to crown it all, poor hygiene disgust me.

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2014
sparklie:

Ur fb I.D.? Who needs it? U want make "undeletable viruses" enter my phone!
Pls check, read and understand well, I never "insisted" on seeing ur pic!
Fantasise about u I'll rather fantasise about my ancestors!
cheesy is that how archaic you are? fantasizing about your dead and rotten ancestors!

NL, I av spotted a female dibia on this site. shocked
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by fairygeh(f): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
You aren't really all that yourself,one would think you are one Mr World,with all your criticism,see your lips like that of a chain smoker plus you also look bleached undecided see his head like egg roll tongue #ijoke,i joke

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by djeezy(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Dirty smelly wig, fat belly, small boobss and asss.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
You aren't really all that yourself ,one would think you are one Mr World,with all your criticism,see your lips like that of a chain smoker plus you also look bleached undecided see his head like egg roll tongue #ijoke,i joke
I am not Mr world, but a man in my own world. you sef like better thing judging from your comment. but I guess ur a ugly duckling with no DP. cheesy tongue

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:
Dirty smelly wig, fat belly, small boobss and asss.
shockedshockedshockedshocked

The Worst Pool Party Ever (picture) / Apparently, Only A Virgin Can Do This (Pics/Video) / Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin