Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* (1297 Views)

Fuel Situation In Abuja Today, Sunday, 10th April 2016 / What's The Traffic Situation In Your Area? / Traffic Situation Along AYA-Mararaba Road, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by JSparrow(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Saw this pic on Instagram just now and I was wondering what would I do if I was the guy in the other car, I think I would prolly bail out and leave the car there. What would you do

Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by jeffizy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Double post
Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by jeffizy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
I will find out the repair cost firstly.
then take it up from there.
If I can't afford it, I will beg for time to come up with the funds.
If the owner is the aggressive type , I will gladly let him drag me to the nearest police station. (naija style).
I know reason will prevail there. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by colossus2: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
jeffizy:
I will find out the repair cost firstly.
then take it up from there.
If I can't afford it, I will beg for time to come up with the funds.
If the owner is the aggressive type , I will gladly let him drag me to the nearest station. (naija style). cheesy
The cost of repair will buy the car behind over and over again bro.
Na to lie down for ground begin beg the person oh cry
Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by chrismmm: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
just run. Mo gbe
Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
I go leave my car Run...
Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by jeffizy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
colossus2:

The cost of repair will buy the car behind over and over again bro.
Na to lie down for ground begin beg the person oh cry
Hahaha. Your style works if you are an Okada rider.
The reality of this particular situation will make you think of your plot of land in mowe. If you've got any. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by joe17: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
jeffizy:

Hahaha. Your style works if you are an Okada rider.
The reality of this particular situation will make you think of your plot of land in mowe. If you've got any. cheesy
This actually got me *laughing* funny guy!
Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
I will do nothing. I pay comprehensive insurance. Insurance will pay.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do About This Situation *pic* by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2014
I would beg you, sotey I'll start crying and holding your leg and lie down and start rolling on the floor.

If you no gree, we go go station together. angry

(1) (Reply)

Some Engine Sensor Functions Explained / Where Can I Scan A 1996 Toyota Camry? / Rolls Royce Unveils The Sweptail (pics, Price & Specs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.