Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tired Of My Girlfriend, How To Break Up And How To B Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of My Girlfriend, How To Break Up And How To B Single? (722 Views)

Ladies How Do I Teach My Girlfriend How To Dance Bend Your Back Dance? (pic) / Y Is It A Disgrace For A Girl To Be Single And Its Normal 4 A Guy 2 B Single / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of My Girlfriend, How To Break Up And How To B Single? by Azicoly: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have become fed up with my gf's lies, cheating and
games and I wish to break it off. I'm to this point now
since I found out she has personal ads on two sites
when we are together and has been communicating
with others on it. When I confronted her about it she
said she came across an old guy friend and was
hoping he would message her. After me ranting and
raving she took one down...I didn't know about the
other one until my friend pointed it out. She has yet
to take that one down. How do I let her know (if she
even cares about me) that I am done with this crap. I
don't deserve this, I would rather be alone than with
her. She hasn't invested as much emotions or
anything into this disfunctional relationship as I have.
I'm sorry to vent but its just I have become fed up
with accepting her lies and her "I'm sorry"
statements. My dilemma is, I no longer know how to
be single, and how to meet/approach women. She
has pushed away so many of my friends I don't know
what to do since basically I have one friend now. Any
suggestions? I mean me sitting alone at a bar or
something doesn't look too attractive to ladies I'm
sure...they'd see me as some big loser (which at this
point it time is probably right). My other fear is how
to get over the lonliness? Any suggestions?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend, How To Break Up And How To B Single? by chrismmm: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
giv me her num
Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend, How To Break Up And How To B Single? by Shedysworld(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
If u are truly tired of your girlfriend, tell her and let her go, cos there's no point trying to just bear her.
For u not to feel lonely, I'll advice u deepen urself more into ur work. I bet that after a whole hard day job when u get on ur bed u won't even spend 5minutes thinking b4 sleeping off.
Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend, How To Break Up And How To B Single? by Afrok(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bruh it's as simple as watching wrestlemania, it's simply I QUIT wink
Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend, How To Break Up And How To B Single? by Raiders: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
I was in a similar relationship with my EX-girlfriend. Is she still in school? You better leave her now because she is going to leave you when she find a man with a bigger pocket than you. You will meet the right girl at the right time.
Re: Tired Of My Girlfriend, How To Break Up And How To B Single? by Raymysterio(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
You need Jesus...

(1) (Reply)

2 Romantic Facts And 1 Lie About Bin Gbagbo / Please Help A Brother / Yoruba Guy Or Yoruba Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.