Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! (869 Views)

Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by bolaino(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
I am baffled, confused and disoriented by what is happening in this country, is it that boko haram is a militant wing of a political organisation in this country that is brought up to keep power to a particular political/governmental organisation or something? Everyday we read surprising news, how did the President jonathan led government end boko haram a few months to election, knowing fully well that this government is the only Government in Nigeria that has witnessed endless terror attacks like never before, Nigerians have never been put in this kind of fear since the civil war, if everything we are seeing is not wayo then I wonder what wayo is, what is the difference between what the government is doing now and what it will still do Given 4 more years, Let God Be The Judge of This Our Great Country. The Opposition should be given the chance To thrive in order for us to really enjoy the dividends of democracy, Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by immortalcrown(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
The Opposition should be given the chance To thrive in order for us to really enjoy the dividends of democracy.
You prepared a nice dish but eventually contaminated it with the acidic substance quoted above. All the CURRENT political leaders and aspirants are driven by personal interests. Believe it or not, all the wolves in the bush are dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
OP YOUR QUESTION SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS!
WHY DID BOKOHARAM AGREE TO SEIZE FIRE FEW DAYS AFTER BUHARI DECLARED FOR PRESIDENCY?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by bolaino(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
OP YOUR QUESTION SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS!
WHY DID BOKOHARAM AGREE TO SEIZE FIRE FEW DAYS AFTER BUHARI DECLARED FOR PRESIDENCY?
here comes the e-warriors. Keep on deceiving yourselves.
Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by JEITO: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
See dis one o! Instead of you to be thankful that finally, we are receiving answers to our prayers concerning BH you are trying to force a fault out of where there isn't one shocked

#DivineHand

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by bolaino(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2014
JEITO:
See dis one o! Instead of you to be thankful that finally, we are receiving answers to our prayers concerning BH you are trying to force a fault out of where there isn't one shocked

#DivineHand
It's because of Gullible Nigerians like you, that the ruling party can pull this kind of stunt and get away with it, smh.
Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by JEITO: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
bolaino:
It's because of Gullible Nigerians like you, that the ruling party can pull this kind of stunt and get away with it, smh.
and am sure your brain full sotey e dey pour for ground. So hw comes we have sensible Nigerians like you, yet the ruling party as you put it could still pull this type of stunt and get away with it
Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by bolaino(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2014
JEITO:
and am sure your brain full sotey e dey pour for ground. So hw comes we have sensible Nigerians like you, yet the ruling party as you put it could still pull this type of stunt and get away with it
beats my imagination, Remember General Azazi once mentioned that Boko haram is PDP and PDP is boko haram, few months later he died, remember?
Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by JEITO: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2014
bolaino:
beats my imagination, Remember General Azazi once mentioned that Boko haram is PDP and PDP is boko haram, few months later he died, remember?
I also remember Gov Patrick Yakowa was in that flight and his life had been under treat by those who didn't want him as governor of kaduna state. And while there was mourning in Yenegoa, there was rejoicing in some parts of Kaduna over Yakowa's death.

Now how many people have accused PDP of being behind BH sponsorship? And how many have died?
Shows that Azazi was an unfortunate victim; Yakowa was the main target. Didn't you noticed that the frequent bombing in KD during Yakowa's tenure, abruptly ended after his demise until that unfortunate incidence during the round up of Ramadan Tafsir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by bolaino(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
JEITO:
I also remember Gov Patrick Yakowa was in that flight and his life had been under treat by those who didn't want him as governor of kaduna state. And while there was mourning in Yenegoa, there was rejoicing in some parts of Kaduna over Yakowa's death.

Now how many people have accused PDP of being behind BH sponsorship? And how many have died?
Shows that Azazi was an unfortunate victim; Yakowa was the main target. Didn't you noticed that the frequent bombing in KD during Yakowa's tenure, abruptly ended after his demise until that unfortunate incidence during the round up of Ramadan Tafsir.
well, they are all birds of a feather, PDP today APC tomorrow, we are the ones being deceived, enemies by day friends by night.
Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2014
bolaino:
here comes the e-warriors. Keep on deceiving yourselves.

Hmm.
This E-warrior slogan now irritate me.

If some one says something that is contrary to your opinion, he becomes e-warrior. If you say something contrary to someone in the ruling party, you becomes an e-warrior.

Politics of hate. I wish there is no form of government but a form of relationship between individuals to foster coexistence.

What a country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Let Us All Define WAYO!!! by bolaino(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2014
victorels:

Hmm.
This E-warrior slogan now irritate me.

If some one says something that is contrary to your opinion, he becomes e-warrior. If you say something contrary to someone in the ruling party, you becomes an e-warrior.

Politics of hate. I wish there is no form of government but a form of relationship between individuals to foster coexistence.

What a country.
my broda, the country tire all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! PDP/TAN Agents Rigging Online Polls. / Erosion Damages Rail Tracks In Ilorin, South East Nigeria / Ekiti Governor Fayose Faults Cost Of New Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.