Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling (3974 Views)

Nairalanders Let Us Stop This Hate Enough Is Enough. / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria / Nigerians...let Us Stop Celebrating Mediocrity (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by SamJed(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2016
Bokoharam in the North east, Biafra in the South east, Shiite in North West, most recently, militancy in the 'south south'...i am still waiting for a reasonable explanations on why only Nigeria has this term....naira crumbling, investors running away, continuous downsizing thereby adding to the already dense unemployment rate, tribalism on the high side and lest i forget, re-run elections fueled by desperation which will lead to more blood shed. Guys, the nation is crumbling and we are fueling it with our hypocrisy. Anti corruption fight is killing this country because it is not done sincerely. All those of us shouting jail them, I am sure most of us have not collected last month's salary yet under the so called corruption era, our salaries were being paid duly, money was circulating. We keep smiling and suffering, we know we are not okay with it yet because some people are supporting it, we decide to join to our detriment. Let us stop being hypocritical and call a spade a spade. This is not how to fight corruption. All other sectors are not suppose to be on a stand still because we are fighting corruption. What the government is doing is trying to decorate a room in a burning house. When everything crumbles finally, the same leaders will leave the country with their family while you supporting them will be left to suffer it. LET US STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL, LET US CALL THE GOVERNMENT TO ORDER, THIS IS NOT HOW TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.
Modified: oops i forgot to add lassa fever...over 42 people are dead....ebola which is more deadly was contained with less casualties but this one is spreading fast and most people are not even aware of it because we are fighting corruption...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by naijaboy756: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:
Bokoharam in the North east, Biafra in the South east, Shiite in North West, most recently, militancy in the 'south south'...i am still waiting for a reasonable explanations on why only Nigeria has this term....naira crumbling, investors running away, continuous downsizing thereby adding to the already dense unemployment rate, tribalism on the high side and lest i forget, re-run elections fueled by desperation which will lead to more blood shed. Guys, the nation is crumbling and we are fueling it with our hypocrisy. Anti corruption fight is killing this country because it is not done sincerely. All those of us shouting jail them, I am sure most of us have not collected last month's salary yet under the so called corruption era, our salaries were being paid duly, money was circulating. We keep smiling and suffering, we know we are not okay with it yet because some people are supporting it, we decide to join to our detriment. Let us stop being hypocritical and call a spade a spade. This is not how to fight corruption. All other sectors are not suppose to be on a stand still because we are fighting corruption. What the government is doing is trying to decorate a room in a burning house. When everything crumbles finally, the same leaders will leave the country with their family while you supporting them will be left to suffer it. LET US STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL, THIS IS NOT HOW TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.
don't mind dem. They don't know *paiting kwaraption* is just a fraction of the President's job. He should go and head EFCC so that someone competent can fix Nigeria. As it stands, they lack ideas on how to get Nigeria working

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by HungerBAD: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:
Bokoharam in the North east, Biafra in the South east, Shiite in North West, most recently, militancy in the 'south south'...i am still waiting for a reasonable explanations on why only Nigeria has this term....naira crumbling, investors running away, continuous downsizing thereby adding to the already dense unemployment rate, tribalism on the high side and lest i forget, re-run elections fueled by desperation which will lead to more blood shed. Guys, the nation is crumbling and we are fueling it with our hypocrisy. Anti corruption fight is killing this country because it is not done sincerely. All those of us shouting jail them, I am sure most of us have not collected last month's salary yet under the so called corruption era, our salaries were being paid duly, money was circulating. We keep smiling and suffering, we know we are not okay with it yet because some people are supporting it, we decide to join to our detriment. Let us stop being hypocritical and call a spade a spade. This is not how to fight corruption. All other sectors are not suppose to be on a stand still because we are fighting corruption. What the government is doing is trying to decorate a room in a burning house. When everything crumbles finally, the same leaders will leave the country with their family while you supporting them will be left to suffer it. LET US STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL, LET US CALL THE GOVERNMENT TO ORDER, THIS IS NOT HOW TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.

How do you fight corruption?

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Badguytinz(m): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2016
I second that...

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by tuniski: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2016
It is obvious to even the zombies but are in denial. Chanji is a scam.

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by vayne(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Blame APC who fight corruption by blackmailing it's citizens,they did it to dauki,metu,now tompolo....and some ignorant folks will hide under the guise of rule of law to mention Igbo or iPob.....bunch of stomach driven analysts!

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by SamJed(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2016
HungerBAD:

what i am saying is that the corruption fight is not supposed to be given a hundred percent attention. There are other things bothering the country. At the end of the day, we won't get anything from the corruption fight....the money will still be with them there...

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by babyfaceafrica: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Biafra has crumbled!!!

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by naijaboy756: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2016
HungerBAD:

let it be sincere. You don't jail your opponents while your supporters and others that have done what your opponents did are out free. That is true fight... Till then, this is witch-haunt

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by feldido(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria is too big for one man to keep, just like a man with many wives. You can't give attention to one and neglect the others.
Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Rolings: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:

Another lieing wailer. if workers were receiving their salary as at when due under the previous administration how come 27 states were owing workers as at May 29 2015. I agree with you the nation was crumbling under your hero and Pmb is giving us a ray of hope after all the sleaze of your hero and his cronies . If this is not how to fight corruption the way your hero didn't do anything while so much stealing was going on under him is not the way either. Nigerians prefer this fight against corruption ,only the guilty are afraid.

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by lecturerdabo(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2016
It was reported in the media of a pastor advicing the president to give only 20% of his time to corruption. That to me is even much!

As important as this war is to the nation Nigeria, other sectors of governance is as important!!

The leaders should not put the Nation on pause in the name of fighting "corruption"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by SamJed(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2016
Rolings:

Another lieing wailer. if workers were receiving their salary as at when due under the previous administration how come 27 states were owing workers as at May 29 2015. I agree with you the nation was crumbling under your hero and Pmb is giving us a ray of hope after all the sleaze of your hero and his cronies . If this is not how to fight corruption the way your hero didn't do anything while so much stealing was going on under him is not the way either. Nigerians prefer this fight against corruption ,only the guilty are afraid.
stop deceiving yourself....have you eaten today?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by babyfaceafrica: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:
u are one of the reasons Nigeria is like this....what concern what u are saying now with the topic...keep living in denial
e pain am
Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by SamJed(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
e pain am
ignored....tell yourself the truth for once

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Rolings: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:
stop deceiving yourself....have you eaten today?

Funny ,do you eat at 6.45 am? Until you guys wake up you will keep deceiving yourselves . You woke up and didn't know what to eat ,you decided to post some sh*t on nairaland with the hope your fellow wailers will give you 1000 likes and shares. Do you think you can convert likes and shares to money or food? Even with your hero and cronies sharing 2.1 billion $ how much reach you? And you are here defending them while their families live large abroad you can't even get a lassa fever infested garri to soak...........smh

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by psucc(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2016
Honestly, I pity us the youth of this age. Had our founding fathers, and nationalists did this way, till today Nigeria would still have been a British colony. They were both united and sincere irrespective of religion or tribe. They fought the Whites and gain freedom.

Today we 'love' Nigeria so much so that we don't want it to break but we support tribes, religion and recently, party. Who is fooling who here?

That even our present is so sentimental to a fault is a big problem to the unity of thus nation. How can a single man rule a country for six months without a cabinet and you expect things to remain the same or even get better?

The earlier we realize this the better.

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by naijaboy756: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Rolings:

like seriously Are you OK Like seriously.. PMB giving who hope Gerrarrahia mehn.. King of hypocrites.. Nigeria is in a mess for real mehn..

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by texazzpete(m): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2016
One of the reasons why the country has issues is because of the proliferation of lazy, tax evading sycophants like the op.

See them, trying desperately to remove public confidence in the anti-corruption campaign!

Abeg since when did emefiele start probing corruption? Or Kemi adeosun? Or Fashola sef, that you're arguing brainlessly that the FG is giving corruption 100% focus?

If you can't see that our economic issues are due to the drastic drop in oil price, I suggest you return your WAEC certificate an re-enrol in a secondary school again for better education.

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by SamJed(m): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Rolings:

Funny ,do you eat at 6.45 am? Until you guys wake up you will keep deceiving yourselves . You woke up and didn't know what to eat ,you decided to post some sh*t on nairaland with the hope your fellow wailers will give you 1000 likes and shares. Do you think you can convert likes and shares to money or food? Even with your hero and cronies sharing 2.1 billion $ how much reach you? And you are here defending them while their families live large abroad you can't even get a lassa fever infested garri to soak...........smh
*yawn....long story....i pity u
Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Luukasz(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2016
When a baby shits on his or her body the mother performs her duty by cleaning the baby's mess APC is doing jus that. PDP left chancy amount of mess behind during its 16yr rule so right now APC is cleaning PDP's mess and we must be patient with the APC led Government to clean the mess left behind by the Politically Displaced Party
Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Adminisher: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:

I will advise you to tell the THIEVES who have paid you to start this thread that they have failed. Only idiots are taking you serious and their posts are all above mine.

Please listen to me.
The oil market has fallen. Get that into your poor man , rich ass leaking head . If the oil market had been okay things would have been different. More importantly even the riches oil producers are feeling the pinch. Only the US economy is doing well in the greatest global economic manipulation in history.

You have to get out of the STUPIDITY business.

We need to recover as much of our money as we can from LOOTERS. Buhari is a godsent. He is the only one amongst the Nigerian elite who can recover the funds , tackle wastage and take tough decisions that is why God put him there.

Things are worse than you think and you better stop behaving like Israelites in the wilderness rebelling against God and worshipping idols when things became tough.

Things are going to get very bad until after August but God punish anybody who says that thieves must go scott free. Your good destiny they are stealing should go to them for ever if you persist in that error.

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Luukasz(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboy756:
don't mind dem. They don't know *paiting kwaraption* is just a fraction of the President's job. He should go and head EFCC so that someone competent can fix Nigeria. As it stands, they lack ideas on how to get Nigeria working
Do you mean an incompetent and clueless man like GEJ?

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Rolings: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboy756:
like seriously Are you OK Like seriously.. PMB giving who hope Gerrarrahia mehn.. King of hypocrites.. Nigeria is in a mess for real mehn..

Only deluded fellows like you blab like this, PMB is giving me and many other Nigerians hope ,if your hero coudnt inspire hope not my fault after all the noise of fresh air and transformation agenda we are now seeing the real fresh air and transformation is for him and his cronies. How has your life changed being a losing party supporter ? How much of the 2.1 billion $ reach you?

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Rolings: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:
*yawn....long story....i pity u

Go back to sleep boy.
Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by naijaboy756: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Luukasz:
Do you mean an incompetent and clueless man like GEJ?
I am sooooooooooooO happy PMB came on board. Sadly, he has taken over the incompetence and clueless laurel from GEJ. And guess what, he did it in just 8 months. He is a legend

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2016
Obasanjo and El Rufai have suddenly gone dumb.

Emir Sanusi has suddenly forgot his economics also and Soludo has once again become a public enemy by being bold to point out some lapses in the the budget.

Ndi ara.undecided

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by naijaboy756: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2016
Rolings:

Only deluded fellows like you blab like this, PMB is giving me and many other Nigerians hope ,if your hero coudnt inspire hope not my fault after all the noise of fresh air and transformation agenda we are now seeing the real fresh air and transformation is for him and his cronies. How has your life changed being a losing party supporter ? How much of the 2.1 billion $ reach you?
why is it have for you to have small sense? Just a little sense will be OK. You need a spell caster... Hope ko.. Ray ni. @ $=n305.

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by naijaboy756: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2016
SirJeffry:
Obasanjo and El Rufai have suddenly gone dumb.

Emir Sanusi has suddenly forgot his economics also and Soludo has once again become a public enemy by being bold to point out some lapses in the the budget.

Ndi ara.undecided
don't mind them. What still amazes me is some people coming to Nairaland to support Buhari when even his almajiris are cursing him. Who has heard *sai baba* again?

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by otokx(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2016
God Bless Nigeria, God Bless PMB, keep on destabilizing corrupt politicians and cultists.

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Stop Being Hypocritical....the Country Is Crumbling by arresa: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2016
SamJed:

SamJed:
Oga Jona ride on....may your haters continue hating and continue being 'zombiesilized' why u keep collecting awards....abeg keep enjoying ur life and keep looking fresher

Coming from a crooked and corrupt jona groupie...

Gov Fayose Buying Fruits From a Hawker (photo) / Next Up !!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos) / Nigeria: Exclusive Legislative List, A Great Impediment To Regional Development.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84