Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria (1055 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Why Most Civil Servants Go Into Politics. / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by Code213: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
From all indications, the most Civil Governor in Nigeria is Senator Liyel Imoke, the governor of Cross River State.
He is such a gentleman! You will never hear him make uncouth statements or engage in trivial bickering!! Even in his civil nature, he still manages to keep his state under control. Little is heard of him, but he's one PDP's most performing Governors considering the tiny allocation his state receives now, and what he does with what he has.
I've got lots of respect for the man!!! A perfect gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by magni101(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
True.

BTW, FTC. what's so special about it sef?
Re: The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by betterpikinn: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
That civilianess is peculiar to thieving politicians in Nigeria.
see hin eyes like barawo. He has not done anything reasonable since he became governor. only being praised from the achievements of previous man Donald duke.
Only God knows how many billions he would have swallowed.

1 Like

Re: The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by Code213: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
betterpikinn:
That civilianess is peculiar to thieving politicians in Nigeria.
see hin eyes like barawo. He has not done anything reasonable since he became governor. only being praised from the achievements of previous man Donald duke.
Only God knows how many billions he would have swallowed.

Do u reside in Cross River State? What I stated above is not 4rm hearsay. I am quite familiar with that state, and a couple of other states. So I know wat am talking about.
Re: The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by jazzydee: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
we hear nothing about imoke because he has done nothing for cross river state in eight years. he is the worst governor in NIGERIA Whose ineptitude is covered by the foundation that Donal Duke and other thinking governors of the state left in CRS.

Imoke is an egoist and a pocket lawyer who lost the 76 oil wells belonging to his state, because he refused to listen to the elders and settle for a political solution with Akwa Ibom. He sued Akwa Ibom State Government to the supreme court and lost those wells to Akwa Ibom throwing the state into penury. That is all his administration will be remembered for.

I hope the next governor of CRS will not be too proud like Imoke and listen to wise counsel of the elders of the state.

I am not a fan on imoke and the people of CRS will not eat civility!

1 Like

Re: The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by Kayceo2010: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
I being think say na Amaechi sef...
Re: The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by Code213: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kayceo2010:
I being think say na Ameachi sef...
cheesy
Re: The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by chukjojo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kayceo2010:
I being think say na Ameachi sef...
Lolz is not Amaechi, is T. Orji of Abia and fmr. gov C. Mbadinuju of Anambra
Re: The Most Civil Governor In Nigeria by Code213: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
chukjojo:
Lolz is not Amaechi, is T. Orji of Abia and fmr. gov C. Mbadinuju of Anambra

Lol!!! No! I think the cap best fits Ayo Fayose!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

: At Presidential Declaration, Kwankwaso Blasts FG On Corruption / Buhari Hints On Strategy To Tackle Boko Haram / The Helicopters That Evacuated CDS Badeh’s Family From Mubi: A Lesson For All Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.